become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insurance/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Education and Training
Actuarial Exam Preparation
Business: Financial Services: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
- Provider of insurance pre-licensing and continuing education.
AEI Claims Law
- Provider of claims law and coverage courses in legal principles, liability, property, and workers' compensation.
- Offers insurance continuing education (CE) courses for California. View all courses free. Internet, book, and CD-ROM courses available.
- Offer a variety of educational programs in the property and liability insurance business.
- Provides insurance pre-license and continuing education programs nationwide.
C. E. Internet Hours
- Accredited insurance education provider, offering courses and tests for five Canadian provinces.
CE University, Inc.
- Offers web-based, state-approved insurance continuing education courses for all states of the USA.
- Delivers convenient and cost effective insurance continuing education via the Internet. Free downloads of study materials and free online testing.
- Offers online courses which satisfy California's annuity CE requirements.
Chartered Estate Planning Practitioner
- Offers a ten course online self study program designed for insurance, financial, securities, banking, accounting, and legal professionals for estate planning practice.
Continuing Education Insurance School of Florida, Inc.
- Offers a variety of continuing education methods for most states of the USA including online CE, open book self study, and monitored.
Educational Concepts Unlimited, Inc.
- Illinois-based company providing insurance continuing education (CE) courses and pre-licensing with on-site and internet insurance training courses. Also offers CE for funeral directors.
Florida School of Insurance
- Providing in-class and online education for the studies of life, health and variable annuities, Series 6 and Series 7.
Gray Wolf Insurance Seminars, Inc.
- Offers a broad range of property and casualty courses in personal and commercial lines. Courses are interactive and emphasize the relationship between insurance theory and insurance practice. Located in Maryland, United States; seminars offered in a broad regional area.
- Offers associates degrees, pre-licensing, continuing education, and securities training for insurance and real estate professionals. Multiple learning centers in Ohio, USA.
ILS Learning Corporation
- Interactive education programs for Canadian Insurance brokers and other professionals. Courses qualify for continuing education credit hours.
Infinity Schools Continuing Education
- Providers of continuing education training for the financial services industry.
Insurance Claims Consultants
- Provides claims training to individuals and small businesses.
Insurance Educational Association (IEA)
- Offers instructor-led insurance training and education courses and workshops available in the classroom, online or as self study. Serves California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Nevada, USA.
Insurance Learning Systems
- Provides training, workshops, and materials. Designed for the insurance industry, the PRISMS series are turn-key training productivity programs conducted by either ILS or a client's staff.
- Self-study and online testing programs for insurance licensing.
Insurance Specialty Training of Arkansas and Louisiana
- Offers pre-certification and continuing education classes in Arkansas and Louisiana. Site contains course schedules, maps, and links to insurance resources.
International Insurance Institute, Inc.
- Providing training anywhere for claims managers and certified instructors.
International Risk Management Institute: WebCE
- Continuing education (CE) self-study courses for insurance agents, brokers, and adjusters throughout the USA.
Jim Oyler Insurance School
- Providing continuing education and 40 hour insurance courses in Florida.
- Providers of New Jersey, USA, insurance continuing education courses, including both classroom and online courses.
New York - Insurance Training Institute (ITI)
- Continuing education for licensed agents and brokers. Provides producers with 16 hours of CE credit in one 8-hour session. On-site classes and self study tests available.
Noble Continuing Education
- Offers both online and correspondence continuing education for insurance professionals. Courses available in most states of the USA.
Polestar Performance Programs, Inc.
- Provides customized sales training programs, workshops, personal performance coaching, and consulting.
Professional Education Center, Inc.
- Offers continuing education and pre-license insurance and securities training classes for financial professionals. Located in northern Virginia, USA.
Richards Education Service, Inc.
- Provides professional online and correspondence insurance continuing education courses in the United States.
Sandi Kruise Insurance Training
- Courses available for licensing and continuing education in California.
- Providing sales and marketing training programs and seminars for insurance professionals. Online help available.
Southwest Training Schools, Inc.
- Continuing education for insurance agents in classroom and self study formats. Also for sales of securities and tax-prep licensing. Primarily in Texas with some self-study courses in other states.
- Offers continuing education in life and health, annuities, and property and casualty. Offers service helping agents to get licensed in multiple states. Seminars are scheduled throughout the United States.
Success Systems Institute
- Serves the continuing education and prelicensing needs of insurance agents throughout Minnesota and the upper Midwest.
The Exam Simulator
- Provides computer-based exam simulation and self-study for insurance, securities, and real estate pre-licensing.
The Florida Insurance School
- Classes offered include property and casualty, life and health, surplus lines qualification, and license exam preparation. Description and schedule of courses, Florida requirements, and offers CD-ROM courses for all states.
The Harding-Lamp Group
- Provides underwriting, marketing and sales training for insurance companies and agencies.
The Training Broker
- Provides employers with search services for training and development solutions.
The Van Wyhe Group
- Offers continuing education and seminars in Wisconsin and nearby states. Also offers sales programs throughout the USA, plus articles and news.
United Insurance Educators, Inc. (UIECE)
- Online insurance continuing education (CE). Payment not due until course passed. Also offers traditional training with books. Available for many areas in the United States.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 8, 2010 12:35:15 PM EDT -