become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insurance/Consulting
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Consulting
Third Party Administrators
Life and Health
Property and Casualty
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business: Financial Services: Financial Consultants
Computers: Software: Industry-Specific: Insurance
This category in other languages:
Aartrijk Group, LLC
- A boutique communications firm specializing in insurance and financial services. Serves insurance companies, agents and brokers, trade associations, publications, and online firms.
- Provides systems and services that maximize the potential and profitability of professional service relationships. Also offers litigation expense management.
- Experts in underwriting and claims, serving both the insurance and reinsurance industries.
American Insurance Management
- Management consulting and research firm, serving the insurance and managed care industries.
Andrew Barile Consulting Corporation, Inc.
- Specializing in insurance, reinsurance, property/casualty and other specialized niche markets. Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA.
Asset Allocation and Management Company, LLC (AAM)
- Helps insurance companies invest their capital via asset management, as well as offering general management consulting services.
Certificate Management Solutions
- Outsourcing service for tracking and managing certificates of insurance for risk management purposes.
Fries and Fries Consulting
- Provides management, sales and automation consulting for insurance companies and agencies.
The Jackson Consulting Group, Ltd. (JCG)
- A horizontally integrated, international insurance and financial services consulting group for direct marketing. Located in Delaware, USA.
John Heath & Company, Inc.
- Providing a variety of services to the insurance and reinsurance industries, including audit and review, claims management, litigation support, and general consulting.
Kenesis Corporate and Information Consulting (KCIC), LLC
- Provides financial, claims and insurance consulting services for insurance-related asset and liability management.
- USA company provides licensing support for agent, producer, nonresident, and insurance companies.
McDonald Consulting Group, Inc.
- Management consulting for the insurance industry, specializing in helping companies make fundamental improvements in the way they operate.
Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc.
- Provides financial advisory services to the insurance industry, including a listing service of the insurance properties for sale.
Northland Business Services, Inc.
- Insurance premium auditors working throughout Alaska, USA. Describes service, standards, and officers.
R.M. Fields International
- Specialists in the field of Insurance Archaeology - the reconstruction and analysis of historic insurance.
Robert E. Nolan Company
- Providing solutions in insurance, health care, banking and financial services.
Robert Hughes Associates, Inc.
- Insurance consultants in expert witness, actuary, risk management, or custom insurance plans.
Siver Insurance Consultants
- Provides corporate and government clients with independent advice and opinions on matters involving insurance. Also offers litigation support and expert witnesses.
Stewart Economics, Inc.
- Consultants specializing in insurance and regulation; serving insurers, policyholders, and governments. Includes a number of publications written by the firm.
Strategic Asset Alliance (SAA)
- A consulting firm comprised of former chief investment officers of insurance companies, aimed at helping clients improve their investment and financial results. Includes past issues of newsletter and periodic forums.
Trilogy Consulting Group, Inc.
- Provides expertise in evaluating the administration of benefit plans, produces the reference work Trilogy Claim Administrative Handbook, and provides a reinsurance audit service. Services available in the USA.
Wilkinson Insurance Services
- Provides physical insurance audits in mid-South and Southeast USA. Telephone and mail audits can be performed nationwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 17:54:09 UTC -