become an editor
the entire directory
only in Claims/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Claims: Associations
Marine Surveyors and Adjusters
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Security: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
Business: Real Estate: Appraisal: Associations
International - Eastern Claims Conference
- A not-for-profit annual educational conference serving Life, Accident and Health and Disability claim professionals. The conferences have attendees from many nations.
International - Organization of Flying Adjusters, Inc. (OFA)
- A trade association of professional claims adjusters, who as aviators, handle all types of aviation claims on behalf of insurance companies and self insureds.
International - Society of Registered Professional Adjusters (RPA)
- A global society of insurance claims adjusters. Site describes the RPA designation criteria and includes a directory of members and list of courses.
International Society of Appraisers
- Provides, supports, and educates qualified professional personal property appraisers.
United Kingdom - Bodily Injury Claims Management Association (BICMA)
- Promotes the improvement of quality of life for accident victims through rehabilitation and promoting cooperation between claimants' representatives and insurers.
USA - - American Society of Appraisers
- Organization provides education and accreditation for all types of appraisers, plus an appraiser locator service.
USA - - Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Non-profit organization dedicated to fighting insurance fraud.
USA - - Independent Automotive Damage Appraisers Association (IADA)
- A nonprofit organization made up of appraiser specialists throughout the country. Includes code of ethics, 20-point appraisal program, standards, and an appraiser-locator.
USA - - National Association of Catastrophe Adjusters, Inc. (NACA)
- A professional organization focused on excellence in catastrophe insurance adjusting for members through education, shared resources, and technology. Job listings, photo gallery, and events.
USA - - National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (NAIIA)
- A trade group of property and casualty claims companies with membership in hundreds of communities. Site allows claim assignments to be made for any of the members.
USA - - National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- Focused on providing professional education, obtaining certification, and promoting a code of conduct and ethics in public insurance adjusting.
USA - - Policyholders of America (POA)
- Advocacy organization promoting a fair claims process. POA provides information for policyholders suspecting bad faith conduct by their insurance company.
USA - New York Association of Independent Adjusters (NYAIAI)
- Site describes what independent adjusters are and offers membership list, committees, news, and events.
USA - Oklahoma Claim Association, Inc.
- Made up of claims professionals in Oklahoma and designed to promote professionalism and education of its members. Site contains many pages of related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2013 at 21:35:58 UTC -