the entire directory
only in Insurance/Carriers
Life and Health
Property and Casualty
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Holding Companies
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Wholesale and Distribution
This category in other languages:
Allmerica Financial Corporation
- Underwrites property and casualty, surety, life insurance and annuity products; Offer short term installment loans to small and medium sized businesses. Corporate, financial, investor, and employment information. (NYSE: AFC)
Allstate Insurance Company
- Offers insurance for autos, homes, property, life, mortgage protection, and business. Calculators and tools, an agent locator, access to Allstate forms, and safety tips.
American Family Insurance
- Offers vehicle, property, business, farm and ranch, health, and life insurance products. Site provides quotes, agent contacts, product descriptions, bill payment, and claim information.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
- International insurance and financial services organization, with operations in approximately 130 countries and jurisdictions.
Amica Insurance Company
- National mutual company offering insurance for auto, home, life, flood, and boat. Site offers online quotes for some of Amica's products.
- Romanian insurance and reinsurance company. Offers life, health, and commercial insurance products.
- provide creditor-placed homeowners insurance, warranties and extended services contracts, health insurance, group life insurance and pre-funded funeral insurance.
- Underwrites and sells specialized property and casualty insurance, and provides workers' compensation administration and cost control services to employers who self-insure this coverage. (Nasdaq: BCIS).
Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
- A diversified company with major interest in GEICO, life insurance, annuity sales and sales of jewelry. Headquartered in Omaha, NE. (NYSE: BRK.A and BRK.B)
The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Working with independent agents and brokers, member insurers provide a full range of insurance and risk management services for individuals, homes and businesses.
- A Canadian-owned, multi-line insurance company that provides home, auto, life, farm, business, and group insurance. Also offers financial security products, including RRSPs. Find an agent or request a quote.
Country Insurance & Financial Services
- A full range of insurance and financial planning services. News and information about the company, available policies and services, agent search, a game zone for teaching kids about safety.
Farmers Insurance Group
- Provides insurance products including automobile, life, homeowners, renters, small business, snowmobile, and teachers liability insurance plans; and financial services including annuities, IRAs, and mutual funds.
Great American Insurance Company
- Engaged primarily in specialty property and casualty insurance businesses and in the sale of retirement annuities, life and supplemental health insurance products. A division of American Financial Group.
- Product lines offered are life, health, annuity, auto, commercial, church, motorcycle, boat, home, mobilehome, retirement, private schools and colleges, and senior living communities.
Hammond National Insurance Company
- Established in 1822 in Hammond, Indiana and run by a fourth generation of the Gescheidler family, offering a full line of personal and commercial insurance policies. History, photos, awards, FAQ.
The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Offers a complete line of personal insurance and financial service products, including auto, homeowner's, life, annuities, and mutual funds.
Liberty Mutual Group
- A diversified financial services company, including a multi-line property and casualty company, a financial services company, and a life insurance company.
Markel Insurance Company
- Provides property and casualty coverages for children's camps, child care centers, martial arts and gymnastics schools, social service organizations, and other niche markets. Also offers accident and health coverages for sports organizations and varied types of equine related coverages. Includes product listing, application, claims information, and news.
The Mutual of Omaha Companies
- Family of eight companies that offer life, annuities, health, property and casualty, long-term care, and Medicare supplement. Site has customer service, FAQs, glossary, agent locator, and health/dental provider directories.
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Provider of insurance for life, auto, and home. Also offers many financial and asset management services.
Pekin Insurance Group
- Made up of four organizations, together underwriting property, casualty, life, individual, business, and group products. Located in Illinois and serving several midwest states.
- Offers car insurance, homeowners insurance, and other personal insurance products through independent insurance agents. Get a quote or find an agent.
- Products include auto, home, business, commercial, life, and motorcycle insurance. Also offers pension and mutual fund products.
The St. Paul Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Provider of property casualty insurance and surety products and of risk management services to businesses and individuals.
State Farm Insurance
- Provider of auto, renters, and life insurance.
- Offer insurance and diversified financial services to officers and enlisted personnel in the United States military and National Guard. Offers auto, property, life, health, and annuities.
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- A mutual company owned by its policyholders, writes a full line of insurance products Canada-wide and in California and Oregon.
Zurich North America
- Insurance and risk management organization that provides business insurance and risk management solutions to a variety of commercial enterprises.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2013 at 15:46:34 UTC -