become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Guaranty
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Insurance: Associations
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Insurance: Canada
Society: Government: Finance: Regulators: Insurance: United States
- Provides Canadian life insurance policyholders with specified levels of protection against loss of benefits due to the financial failure of a member company.
California Insurance Guarantee Association (CIGA)
- Pays the claims of insolvent property and casualty insurance carriers that are licensed to do business in the state. [requires Macromedia Shockwave plugin]
California Life & Health Insurance Guarantee Association
- In the event that a member insurer is found to be insolvent and is ordered to be liquidated by a court, the Guarantee Association Act enables the association to provide protection.
Connecticut Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- The association is composed of all insurers licensed to sell life insurance, accident and health insurance, and individual annuities in the state.
Delaware Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Composed of all insurers licensed to sell life insurance, accident and health insurance, and individual annuities in the state. Includes FAQ, list of insolvencies, and links.
Florida Insurance Guaranty Association (FIGA)
- Services pending claims by or against Florida policyholders of member property and casualty insurance companies which become insolvent.
Florida Self-Insurers Guaranty Association, Inc.
- Provides funding for the workers' compensation claims of individual insolvent self-insurers.
Hawaii Life & Disability Insurance Guaranty Association
- A statutory entity created by the legislature under the Hawaii Guaranty Association Act.
Idaho Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- A non-profit association whose membership consists of all insurance companies licensed to write life or disability insurance in the state.
Indiana Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Composed of all insurance companies licensed to sell life insurance, health insurance, and annuities in the state. Includes FAQ, insolvencies, and contact information.
Iowa Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- Composed of all insurers licensed to sell life insurance, accident and health insurance, and individual annuities in the state.
Kansas Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Association
- A statutory entity created in 1972 when the legislature enacted the Kansas Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association Act.
Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association (LIGA)
- Exists to avoid excessive delay in the payment of claims and avoid financial loss to claimants and policyholders when a property and casualty insurer becomes insolvent.
Nebraska Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association (NLHIGA)
- Provides limited protection to Nebraska residents who are holders of covered life and health insurance policies and individual annuities in the event a Guaranty Association member becomes insolvent.
New Jersey Guaranty Association (NJGA)
- Manages the NJ Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Assn. and the NJ Surplus Lines Insurance Guaranty Fund.
Pennsylvania Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association (PP&CIGA)
- Provides a means for the payment of covered claims under certain property and casualty insurance policies and avoids financial loss to claimants or policyholders as a result of the insolvency of a member company.
Texas Life, Accident, Health, and Hospital Service Insurance Guaranty Association
- When a member company is declared insolvent, the Association continues insurance policy coverage while paying the claims and other policy benefits.
Texas Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association (TPCIGA)
- Protects Texas insurance policyholders and claimants when an insurance company fails (property, casualty, or workmen's compensation).
USA - Guaranty Fund Management Services (GFMS)
- Handles property and casualty insurer insolvencies for Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia.
USA - National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds (NCIGF)
- Nonprofit association designed to provide assistance and support to the property and casualty guaranty funds located in each of the fifty states as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
USA - National Organization of Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA)
- Voluntary association composed of the life and health insurance guaranty associations of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. When an insolvency involves multiple states, NOLHGA assists its state guaranty association members.
USA - Western Guaranty Fund Services (WGFS)
- Manages and pays claims for property and casualty insurance guaranty associations for the states of Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2013 at 6:54:03 UTC -