become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insurance/Associations
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
Life and Health
Property and Casualty
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
Business: Financial Services: Associations
This category in other languages:
- Facilitates the development and use of standards for the insurance and related financial services industries. Includes overview of insurance standards, forms, and coverage of ongoing activities.
The Association Of British Insurers (ABI)
- Trade association for the United Kingdom's insurance industry. Includes insurance overview, organisation activities, issues, news, and consumer information.
Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP)
- Promotes regulatory competence and awareness for the improvement of regulatory compliance within the insurance industry.
Association of Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Companies (ATTIC)
- Promotes and encourages the development of an insurance industry suitable to the needs of the community.
Federated Rural Electric Insurance Exchange
- Property and casualty insurance for rural electric utilities in 40 states.
Federation of New York Insurance Professionals
- Organization of several associations of insurance professionals from various areas throughout the state. Member associations represent a cross section of insurance and related industries. New York, USA.
Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA)
- Promotes the study and development of modern practices and procedures applicable to insurance accounting and systems.
Insurance Association of the Caribbean, Inc. (IAC)
- Non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion and growth of the Caribbean insurance industry.
Insurance Industry Association for Benchmarking (IIAB)
- Targets specific information about the effectiveness of management processes in the insurance industry.
International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics
- Also known as The Geneva Association. It researches the growing economic importance of world-wide insurance activities. Research papers, events, and links.
- Created to promote and provide resources for associations between insurance carriers and microfinance institutions (MFIs). Includes details of associations offering insurance in the developing nations.
National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- Organization of professionals specialized in providing surety bonds. Provides membership details, meeting schedules and professional development information.
National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- Offers consumer advice, news, information on legislation, course handbook, and a broker look up service. Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:43:22 AM EDT -