become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specialty/United_States
Agents and Marketers
American Veterinarian's Insurance Services, Inc.
- Provides individual and group life, health, and vision insurance for members of the Georgia Veterinary Medical Association.
- Political risk and trade credit insurance from the leading independent specialist. Offices in London and Paris.
Calculated Risk Advisors, LLC
- A specialty insurance broker focused on legal professional liability. The site offers risk management advice and insurance solutions for law firms of all sizes.
Coin-Op America Laundry
- Insuring the coin laundry industry.
CSI Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Offers property insurance for students during their school years. Either replacement cost or actual cash value may be insured.
- Insurance for cell phone providers, to cover replacement for lost or damaged wireless phones.
Euclid Insurance Agencies, LLC
- Insures public transit, charter bus, school bus, airport shuttle, livery and limousine vehicles, emergency response vehicles, sanitation vehicles and trucking operations throughout the US.
Fenner & Esler
- Specializing in providing professional liability for engineers and architects for more than 40 years.
- Business and workers compensation insurance for the art and framing industry.
Global Weather Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Providing insurance for weather and special events.
Gulfway Insurers of Hudson, Inc.
- Provides personalized service for each racer or race operation it insures. Located in Florida; products available throughout the USA.
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC
- Specializes in insurance for antique and vintage autos and classic and wooden boats.
Institutional Insurance Managers of America, Inc.
- An agency dedicated to the service of the lending industry. Institutional coverage.
Insurance for Nurses
- The only independent source for nursing liability insurance for RNs and LPNs.
Lawrence Simon & Co., Inc
- Creditor Insurance specialists.
League of Independent Book Retailer Insurance Services
- LIBRIS is a property, liability and workers' compensation insurance program for independent booksellers.
Leland-West Insurance Brokers, Inc.
- Offering classic auto insurance in 46 states.
Lockton Affinity, LLC.: Insurance Sollutions
- Insurance for antique and sporting firearms as well as liability insurance for hunting clubs.
MacNeill Group, Inc.
- A managing general agency and program manager writing all lines of property and casualty insurance.
Midwest Hearing Industries, Inc.
- Hearing instrument insurance for loss due to theft, fire, accidental damage or loss.
New Jersey Insurance Underwriting Association
- Association created by the New Jersey legislature to provide essential property insurance to any person unable to obtain insurance from a voluntary company.
Phoenix Risk Management Insurance Services, Inc.
- A wholesale insurance broker which provides niche market specialty products through selected retail brokers.
Professional Liability Agents Network (PLAN)
- Insurance agencies in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico specializing in risk management and loss prevention programs for architects, engineers, environmental consultants, accountants, and lawyers.
R.V. Nuccio &Associates, Inc.
- Provides insurance through the Fireman's Fund in all 50 states for disc jockeys, event planners, day care providers, parent teacher organizations, non-profit organizations, and special events.
Robertson Taylor (North America) Inc.
- Offers WedSafe insurance coverage for the most important elements of a wedding and reception.
Roche Surety & Casualty Co Inc.
- specializes in surety bail underwriting.
Tail Insurance Brokers
- Independent broker specializing in tail insurance.
Trade Risk Group
- a credit risk insurance provider; protecting companies against bad debt losses on both domestic and international accounts receivable.
Tri-Arc Financial Services, Inc.
- Provides asset protection insurance for lending institutions.
Union Life & Casualty Insurance Agency
- Property and liability insurance for pawnbrokers. Request quotes online.
- Provides an electronic reference library including listings of countrywide specialty lines markets. The service is available for subscription with updated material distributed monthly. Online demo available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2014 at 9:01:58 UTC -