become an editor
the entire directory
only in Actuarial_Science/Professional_Organizations
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Actuarial Science: Professional Organizations
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Actuarial Science: Clubs
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Associations
Actuarial Board for Counseling and Discipline (ABCD)
- Considers complaints and questions concerning possible violations of the Code(s) of Professional Conduct.
Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
- Actuarial professional body for Hong Kong.
Actuarial Society of India
- The sole professional body of actuaries in India.
Actuarial Society of Malaysia
- A professional organization for actuaries in Malaysia.
American Academy of Actuaries
- The public policy, communications, and professionalism organization for all actuaries in the United States.
Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Resource site on actuarial services and the profession of actuary in Canada.
Casualty Actuarial Society
- A professional organization with the purpose of advancing the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty and similar risk exposures.
Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- The CCA's mission is to advance the practice of actuarial consulting by serving the professional needs of consulting actuaries and by promoting member's views within the profession.
Faculty and Institute of Actuaries
- The Faculty of Actuaries in Edinburgh and the Institute of Actuaries in London and Oxford are the two professional bodies for actuaries in the United Kingdom.
Institute of Actuaries of Australia (IAAust)
- Represents the actuarial profession by creating, expanding and maintaining an environment where the skills of actuaries are widely used and valued.
International Actuarial Association
- Professional association of actuaries throughout the world.
New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- Professional organization for actuaries in New Zealand.
Society of Actuaries
- An educational, research and professional membership organization for actuaries in the US and Canada who primarily practice in pension, employee benefits, investments and life and health insurance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:51:04 PM EST -