become an editor
the entire directory
only in Actuarial_Science/Consulting
Business: Financial Services: Insurance: Consulting
- FSA providing pension plan administrative services, actuarial services, and retirement plan consulting.
Actuarial Advisers, Inc.
- Philippines-based actuarial consulting firm.
Actuarial Insurance Consultants, Ltd.
- A nationwide, full-service property and casualty actuarial consulting firm.
Actuarial Management Resources
- Providing actuarial systems and management services to help insurance companies operate more effectively.
Actuarial Services and Financial Modeling, Inc.
- Healthcare actuarial services specializing in mergers and acquisitions, actuarial reserve modeling, rate filings, capital planning, and corporate modeling.
AIS Risk Consultants
- Actuarial consulting for property, casualty, health, title and credit insurance. Projects include reserve studies, rate analyses / filings, self-insurance studies, expert testimony, litigation support and reinsurance analyses.
American Actuarial Consulting Group LLC
- Provider of property and casualty actuarial consulting services to state insurance departments, captives, and self-insured employers.
AMI Risk Consultants, Inc.
- A property/casualty actuarial, risk management consulting and software development firm. Download demo software.
Coulter & Associates
- Expert actuarial and compliance services on a single project basis or in a longer-term consultative capacity.
Dale F. Ogden & Associates
- Actuaries and Management Consultants for property, casualty, health, and title insurance, self-insureds, government agencies; expert witness and litigation support; reinsurance arbitration; other actuarial and insurance regulatory services.
Davies Financial and Actuarial Limited
- Consulting actuaries providing services to the life, general, health and disability insurance markets. Based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Actuarial consulting and financial analysis firm.
- Actuarial and insurance consultants.
Donald F. Behan
- Provides actuarial consulting services to attorneys, insurance companies, and insurance purchasers. Located in Georgia, USA.
Golding Smith & Partners
- Actuaries and insurance, investment, regulatory and pensions consultancy for business clients.
Hause Actuarial Solutions, Inc.
- An actuarial, software development and insurance compliance firm. Specializes in credit, life and health actuarial work, and illustration software development.
Hughes Price Walker Consulting Actuaries
- Consulting actuaries based in Bristol, UK. Actuarial advice and consultancy services to trustees and sponsors of pension schemes. Information on scheme wind-up, outsourcing and pension review services.
Insurance Strategies Consulting, LLC
- Insurance actuarial firm specializing in litigation support for insurance cases involving life, health or property insurance.
IRMS Actuarial Consultation Services
- A casualty actuarial consultation firm that specializes in hospital professional liability and workers' compensation consultation.
Lewis & Ellis, Inc.
- Actuarial consulting, actuarial software, and illustration software.
- Consultant on risk management for financial services firms, with emphasis on operational risk and meeting FSA guidelines.
Mark Haarer Consulting
- Actuarial consulting for niche markets in the health care industry.
Marker Actuarial Services, LLC
- Property and casualty insurance actuarial services, performed by a Fellow of the CAS with over 30 years experience.
Merlinos & Associates
- Full-service property and casualty actuarial consulting services.
Michael Lamb, LLC
- Offers casualty actuarial services with a focus on fully valuing both risks and opportunities.
- Consultants and actuaries to the world's financial services, insurance, employee benefits and health industries.
- Independent actuary in Exeter, UK. Offers financial mathematics course for student actuaries.
- Provides actuarial, economic, and statistical analysis to law firms. Specializes in litigation support areas of Wrongful Death and Disability/Dismissal.
Perr & Knight, Inc.
- Offering a complete array of actuarial consulting, regulatory compliance, and competitive intelligence services.
Punter Southall & Co
- Provides actuarial and investment advice, pensions consultancy, and pensions administration services.
The Quantium Group
- Marketing actuaries and actuarial consultants, offering customer analytics, data mining and data modelling.
RAB Actuarial Solutions, LLC
- Actuarial, risk modeling, and reinsurance consulting firm with offices in Lewes, Delaware and Montville, New Jersey.
Richard Blum & Associates
- Provides small to medium size companies with independent qualified pension plan consulting, design, implementation and administrative services.
Richard Sherman & Associates
- Provider of casualty actuarial consulting services.
Ross Health Actuarial
- Health actuary providing managed care, risk modeling, and decision support services to payers, providers, and states.
Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
- Specializing in actuarial, regulatory compliance, risk management, senior and supplemental health consulting to the life, health and annuity insurance industry.
Wakely Consulting Group
- Actuaries serving all sectors within the health care industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 11:24:06 UTC -