the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Financial_Consultants
Credit and Collection
Business: Accounting: Tax Negotiation and Representation
Business: Financial Services: Financial Planning
This category in other languages:
A. A. Nazzaro Associates
- Offers securities lending management and consulting services.
Advantage Consulting Group
- International consulting firm that specializes in the credit card industry.
- Financial advice for individuals, small businesses and corporations.
Andrew Kalotay Associates
- Specialists in corporate and municipal debt management, bond valuation, and derivatives.
Applied Financial Diagnostics
- Specializing in consulting, training and software solutions to corporates, government and financial institutions. Areas of expertise include foreign exchange, financial systems and financial engineering.
Arthur Consulting Group
- Specializes in complex issues of economic and financial analysis and taxation.
Askew Kabala & Company, Inc.
- Offers investment banking and financial consulting services.
- Provides compliance management consulting and broker / dealer registration.
Barkley International Inc.
- Provides capital market consulting, litigation support and technological solutions.
Bennington Partners LLC
- Offers loan review, strategy formulation and regulatory compliance checking for lending institutions. Features principal profiles and contact details.
- Offering strategic planning, financial and economic analysis. Features firm services and key projects, history and people.
- Engaged primarily in the process of business dispute resolution and debt management.
Bok Consulting Pty Ltd
- Information technology solutions in the banking and finance industries.
Boston Portfolio Advisors
- Provides loan portfolio consulting services.
Boston Street Advisors, Inc.
- Financial consultants specializing in private equity funding and business development.
- Conducts brand valuation and strategy assignments with blue-chip clients.
- Investment consulting firm serving corporations and institutional clients.
- Provides financial consulting, bank instruction and expert testimony.
Campbell Williams, Inc.
- Investment consulting firm assisting clients with investment portfolio management.
Canby Financial Advisors
- Provides financial planning, consultation, and related financial services.
Capital Market Risk Advisors
- Advisory firm specializes in risk management and capital markets strategy.
Capital Resource Management
- A full-service financial firm advising individual and institutional investors. Listing of services provided, newsletters, financial links, contacts and a promotional video.
Capital Trust Company of Delaware
- Provides financial advice, and trust and asset protection services.
The CBM Group, Inc
- A management consulting firm specialized in the financial services industry.
CFG Business Solutions
- Succession planning, wealth transfer and executive compensation services for mid-size family controlled companies.
The CFO Connection
- Part-time expertise in finance, strategic planning and negotiating.
CFO Consulting Group, Inc.
- Specializes in financial, accounting, human resources and strategic advisory services.
CFO For Rent
- Specializes in financial management consulting for entrepreneurs and businesses.
CFO Strategic Partners
- Provides financial assessment and strategic planning services.
Concord Financial Advisors, LLC
- Offering financial advisory and business consulting services.
- Offering financial and management consulting services, specializing in strategic alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. Features publications and company news.
Creative Corporate Finance Solutions
- Indonesian financial consulting firm advises investors and corporations.
Dannible, McKee and Associates
- Provides valuation, ownership transition and financial consulting to design firms.
The David R. Bergmann Group
- Offering tax, insurance, and financial services. Products and services descriptions, client center.
DeVisscher and Company LLC
- An independent financial advisor for family-controlled companies.
- National consulting firm advises successful people on how to protect financial capital.
The Empyrean Group
- Maximizes tax credits for research and experimental development.
Enterprise Services, Inc.
- Provides expert knowledge relating to ESOPs throughout the United States.
- A merchant banking and advisory firm focused on the education and training sector. Features an overview of the education market and profiles of advisors.
Estate Street Partners, LLC
- Tax strategists assist clients in making smart decisions about their finances.
Estradagy Business Advisors
- A business advisory and financial services company providing management, financial and technical assistance.
- Financial advisers and brokers to entrepreneurs, owners and managers of small to mid-sized companies.
Fagan & Associates
- Irish financial consultancy primarily concerned with advice on taxation and investment.
Family Office Exchange
- Advises both family members and the professionals responsible for managing their wealth.
- Web-based wealth management system that helps advisors better serve their clients.
Farley & Bride Ltd.
- Corporate finance, debt recovery, under performing assets, transaction support and unstructured investigations.
Federal Financial Analytics
- Provides information services and government consulting to the financial services industry.
Feldman Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Provides consulting services to financial institutions requiring financial analysis.
Fiduciary Capital Management, Inc.
- Provides institutional clients with stable value investment management services.
Financial Executives Consulting Group, LLC
- Consults on financial issues that confront an organization.
Financial Focus Advisory Services, LLC
- Offers financial advisory services, specializing in tax and investment consulting. Features newsletter, links and contact details.
Financial Technology Partners
- Bank consulting firm specializing in payment systems and solutions.
- Financial consultants managing financial operations for middle sized and large organizations.
- International consultancy providing specialist financial services to advertisers.
- Provides training, consulting, and marketing services for financial corporations.
Fountain Agricounsel LLC
- Management consulting company and a strategic advisor to investment banking companies doing financial transactions in agribusiness
Fraser Hone Consulting Inc.
- Specializes in corporate planning, financial, risk management and administrative.
- Firm with practices in financial restructuring and litigation support.
- Consulting and presentations on child and family financial issues. Los Angeles, California.
George Smith Partners
- Provides real estate financing and consulting services nationwide.
Geyer Management Associates
- Provider of management consulting, executive education, and research services.
- Specializing in financial, management consultancy and training. Also audit and translation services.
- Web-based tool helps advisors manage clients, conduct research and track investment performance.
Goldberg Corporate Finance
- Provides international corporate finance consulting. Specializes in mergers and acquisitions, business and market analysis, valuations.
Gordian Group, L.P.
- Providing investment banking and financial advisory services in complex situations.
Greycourt & Co, Inc.
- Investment consultants offers investment services.
The Griffith Group
- Provides business research and analysis to businesses and financial institutions.
Health Business Partners
- Financial advisors to the nutrition, natural products, and healthcare industries.
Hedge Trackers, LLC
- Consulting firm offers corporate clients foreign exchange and interest rate risk management services.
Hynes, Himmelreich, Glennon & Company
- Fee-only financial services firm, specializing in individual financial counsel and investment management, personal and corporate tax preparation, and family foundation management.
Independent Professional Services
- Financial and administrative service for independent consultants.
International Securities Consultancy
- Provides advice and technical assistance relating to capital markets.
- Provides technologies that help institutional investors find liquidity and reduce transaction costs.
J. Peter Graeffe
- Offers corporate financial consulting, focusing on planning, reorganization and acquisitions, investment analysis and project financing.
JDS Financial Solutions
- Information on immediate annuity pay-outs, high interest rates, fixed deferred annuities, and the equity index.
Jennings and Associates
- Consultants in the area of corporate finance.
JMT Consulting Group, Inc.
- Technology and financial consulting for the non-profit sector.
JPB Enterprises, Inc
- Provides private equity, venture capital and real estate investment services, and advisory. Features news headlines and contact details.
- Consultant for distribution issues in the asset management and insurance industries.
Kenneth J. Dalto & Associates
- Specializing in access to capital investment, business development, crisis and restructuring consulting.
KGS Financial, Inc.
- Provides operational, financial, risk management and derivatives consulting
KMG Independent Ltd
- Financial advisers providing financial planning services to clients in the UK.
LD Bailey & Associates
- Specializes in asset management, financial analysis, business strategy, and management technologies.
LDS Wealth Advisors, Ltd.
- Specializing in insurance, employee benefits and investment packages. Features company's profile and news.
The Lotter Group
- Provides affluence and business management services in the USA. Includes description of services and free newsletter.
Lyle B. Benson, Loan Consultant
- Offers to obtain the best terms for a loan request for businesses.
Lynch Financial Advisors
- Offers fee-only financial planning services. Specializes in asset allocation, insurance and employee benefits review, tax planning and preparation, and small business development.
Madison Consulting Group
- Provides technical advice to financial institutions, including banks, brokerages, investment management firms, and insurance.
Marie Landel & Associates
- Provides European companies with part-time financial management of subsidiaries in the United States.
Mark Monreal & Associates
- Business and financial consultants.
- Consulting firm focusing on corporate finance, venture capital, and business valuations.
MM Consult Ltd.
- Provides management consulting and corporate finance. Includes a company profile, list of clients, and FAQ.
National Compliance Services
- Offers registration and compliance products and services for investment advisers and broker dealers.
Nelson Business Financial Consultants
- Specializes in business plans, mergers and acquisitions and valuations.
Next Step International
- Provides project management and consulting services to banks.
Noa Lessing Fusco, LLC
- Fee-only financial advisory services, including asset management, estate, retirement and tax planning.
- Consults organizations on the formation and launch of de novo banks.
Optima Financial Resources
- Offers tax and financial planning services. Specializes in assisting equine, medical industries and related areas.
Parks Financial Consultancy
- Firm provides fiscal advising.
- Electronic payments research and advisory services for corporate treasury.
Pearl Meyer and Partners
- An executive compensation consulting firm.
The Pegaesus Group
- A nationwide affiliation of legal, accounting and investment professionals.
- Financial advisors, accountants and general insurance specialists. Based in Weybridge, Surrey, UK.
Philip Saunders Associates
- Finance consulting in litigation, business disputes and corporate turnarounds.
Physicians Financial Advisors
- Resource for employment contract review and financial planning.
PI ETA Consulting Company Pte Ltd
- Offers financial risk management consulting services. Describes products and services, features articles, forum and contact details.
Polaris Business Group
- Providing interim management for growing, entrepreneurial companies.
Preston Consulting Group Pty
- Offers banking and lending advisory and assistance. Description of services and contact details.
The Rainier Group
- Works with business owners in business transition planning and related areas.
- Offers corporate finance services for life-science sector, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, as well as IT-solutions. Helsinki, Finland.
RLR Management Consulting, Inc.
- Consulting services in bank information systems, project management and operations.
Robb Evans & Associates
- Fiduciaries, assest managers and financial consultants.
Rodgers Investment Consulting
- Consulting investment services to non-profit organizations, individuals, and the firms serving them.
- Provides investment product selection, support and technology to investment professionals.
Shoreline Financial Advisors, LLC
- Fee-based financial and wealth management firm offering investment, retirement and insurance services.
- Offers financial advisory and consulting, based in St.Gallen, Switzerland.
Speer & Associates, Inc.
- Provides strategic planning, risk mitigation, and advisory services to banks.
- Consultants providing financial advisory services to public entities.
Steven F. Rueb
- Professional investment advice for clients seeking to accumulate and preserve wealth.
Stout Risius Ross, Inc
- Specializes in investment banking, restructuring, valuation and litigation advisory services. Staff profiles, news and contact details.
Strategic CFO, Inc.
- Provides financial consulting, controller services and financial analysis. Features a summary of tools developed by the company.
- Assists asset management, fund companies, and insurance companies with product development, marketing, distribution and stratgey.
Synectics Group, Inc.
- Specializes in trade promotion management.
- Offering strategic consulting services for financial companies. Provides an executive profile, references and affiliations.
Treasury Strategies, Inc.
- An independent treasury management consulting firm.
Trish Dehn & Associates
- Assists investment advisors in registering with state regulators or the SEC.
- Offers consulting and analysis for banking, telecom, energy, and health care industries.
- Specializes in strategy development and capital formation for high growth companies.
US Advisory Services
- Consulting firm servicing check cashers, payday lenders, and banks that serve such entities.
Vancouver Pacific Financial Group
- Specializing in estate and retirement planning, and insurance strategies development.
- Offering finance management consulting to small and medium enterprises.
Virtual Capital Group
- Assists start-up and established enterprises with business and financial advice.
- Offers corporate finance advisory and merchant banking services to high-tech companies in the information technology and health care sectors.
Wealthco Financial Advisory Services Inc.
- Provide investment and estate planning advory services. Features newsletter, financial links and tools.
Weston Capital Management Inc.
- Fee-based advisor, specializing in investment banking, finance, and portfolio management.
Willow Creek Wealth Management
- Provides personal and business financial advising on a fee-only basis.
WINX Capital House
- Offering consultancy and process management in the field of mergers and acquisitions, management buy-out. Features company's profile, references and locations.
Wye River Capital, Inc.
- Provides financial advisory and capital financing services to businesses, governments and non-profit organizations.
Zimmerman Financial LLC
- Tax, accounting, and financial advice to individuals and businesses.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 6:35:07 UTC -