become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Online
Education and Training
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Test Preparation: Professional Exams: Finance
This category in other languages:
Accounting and Finance Training and Seminars
- An online list of accounting and finance training, certification, self-help and career training.
- Explains accounting principles and how they are used or applied in accounting software.
- Information and training relating to financial and managerial accounting, and introductory financial analysis.
AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking and Economics
- Provides online training programs on Islamic banking and finance.
BAI Learning & Development
- Tutorials for bank employees covering key financial topics including compliance, lending, and retail banking.
Beacon Hill Financial Educators
- Online self-study continuing education for CFPs and CPAs. Subjects include ethics, financial, retirement, estate, tax, investment planning.
Becker Professional Education - DeVry, Inc.
- Provides pre-licensing, exam prep & review, and continuing education for CPA's, CFA's, and PMP's
Centre for Interactive Financial Training (CIFT)
- In-house and online financial training on risk management, derivatives, structured products, swaps, FX, equities, and bonds.
College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) education and exam preparation. Certifications and degrees in other financial services areas: RP, CRPS, AWMA, AAMS, CRPC, CMFC, and CE.
Compliance Certification Clearinghouse
- Information clearinghouse for insurers, training providers and insurance agents affected by mandatory long-term care partnership training.
- Drummond Geometry is a powerful method of trading stocks, futures, physical commodities, FOREX, EFT's, and options.
- Offers online financial courses on equities, investing, options, and forex.
Excellence in Financial Management
- Online courses and downloadable materials about finance and how finance can be used to improve organizational results.
- Continuing education and licensing courseware for insurance professionals, stock brokers, CFPs and CPAs.
- Education in the Financial Services industry such as the Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) for PS146 / RG146 Compliance.
- Interactive courses for financial market professionals in areas of compliance; leadership, learning, and development; strategic communications; and employee assessments.
Insurance Continuing Education
- State-approved insurance continuing education with online or paper courses. Covers life and health, property and casualty, and adjuster insurance license types.
- North Carolina and Maryland insurance continuing education.
- Professional learning services company focusing on the financial markets, life sciences and government sector.
- Training for financial services professionals on topics ranging from general economics to derivatives.
Kaplan Financial Education
- Comprehensive pre-licensing and continuing education to insurance and securities sales professionals.
- Interactive e-Learning solutions for global finance professionals. Course catalog includes accredited e-Learning courses on topics in banking, finance, accounting, insurance and risk management.
Learning Corporate Finance
- A collection of online finance courses covering corporate finance, credit analysis, computational finance, derivative instruments and risk management written for business school students and small businesses owners.
- Course taught at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm (Sweden) to familiarize participants with methodology used to manage the investment risks in stock and bond markets.
- Provider of tailored training, simulations, multimedia, e-learning and venues.
NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Entry to master level financial continuing education and accredidation. Some courses appreciate the ability to satisfy CPA CEU requirements.
- Study materials, notes, audio and video lectures, forum and chat relating to ACCA, AAT, CAT, and CIMA accounting qualifications.
- Provides training for CFA(US), FRM(GARP) & PRM(PRMIA).
- Online accounting tutorials that explain accounting principles. Offers accounting exercises with solutions. Provides a certificate of competence upon completion of the course.
Wall Street Prep
- Financial modeling, investment banking, financial training solutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2016 at 6:24:12 UTC -