become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Business: Education and Training
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Test Preparation: Professional Exams: Finance
This category in other languages:
- Staff training for certified public accountant firms, with program information and training dates. Locations across the USA.
American Education Systems
- Continuing education, pre-licensing, and exam preparation courses for insurance and security licensing.
Asset Protection Information
- Gives basic information on asset protection, LLC'c, estate planning, offshore banking and living trusts.
Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- A non-profit, professional organization promoting improved personal financial management education, training, and certification of financial counseling and planning professionals.
- US consultancy offers internal audit training seminars for IIA chapter or in-house presentation.
BCM Training Ltd.
- Provides financial training for banking and capital market professionals. Based in London.
Certified Equity Professional Institute at Santa Clara University
- Self-study courses to become a Certified Equity Professional (CEP).
- Desktop learning system for credit union staff in the United States and Canada.
The Cutting Edge - at Series-7.com
- Financial career, research and training portal, centered on the Series 7 stockbroker exam.
David Williams Training
- Provides financial training and competence services. Located in Gloucestershire, UK.
- A registered training organisation for corporate and financial services industry participants in Australia.
Edge Development Group
- Provides training products, customized development and instructional design consulting for the financial services industry. Based Pennsylvania, USA.
EPIGON Training and Development
- Tailored training and development in finance and mind management in the UK and Germany.
Financial Finesse, Inc.
- Offers financial education services, online calculators and tutorials as well as financial planning kits and articles.
Financial Knowledge Network
- Provides on-site employee financial education courses held at companies and organizations across the USA.
- Multimedia and e-learning for staff in financial services, banking, insurance, mortgage lending and leasing.
- Provides fee-based worksite financial education on retirement, investment, cash management, and estate planning at the federal and corporate level.
- A provider of training to the banking and finance sector.
Independent Means, Inc.
- Provides family-centered financial education products and services. News, case studies, calendar of events.
International Treasury Services Limited
- Treasury and finance training to major banking and finance companies as well as ACI courses throughout the Middle East and Asia.
Introducing the City
- A twelve-session evening programme covering international finance, given by experts and market practitioners. Based London UK.
Johnson Lipman Corporation
- Classroom and self study training for financial professionals. Based Florida, cater to continental United States and Puerto Rico.
- Offers career, securities and insurance education.
Marcus Evans Finance
- Providers of financial conferences.
National Tax Training School
- Federal Income Tax Courses; nationally accredited and home study training programs and Continuing Professional Education CPE Courses ideal for home business.
- Offers financial modelling courses. Assists with building and using models for DCF analysis, company valuation and PFI bids. Located in London.
Pacific Coast Banking School
- The umbrella organization for the Pacific Coast Banking School (PCBS), the Pacific Rim Bankers Program (PRBP), and related educational programs and seminars.
Performance Solutions International
- Training, education and research for financial services, banking, capital markets and insurance. Download details of courses available.
- Trains bankers in financial skills to solve problems facing consumer and small business clients, including credit and cash flow issues.
Russell & Associates
- Bespoke in-house City and financial markets training company with government, central banks, financial institutions and lawyers among its clients. Some public courses are offered.
- Bespoke training in derivatives, capital markets and treasury skills for banks and corporations.
University Conference Services
- Develops, organizes and produces executive education conferences and seminars in conjunction with select business schools.
- Provides preparation training for the NASD Series Exams. Includes information for European students wanting to take American securities and futures exams. Located in London, England.
Women's Institute for Financial Education (WIFE)
- Non-profit organization which provides financial education and networking opportunities to women of all ages.
Education and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 20:15:03 UTC -