the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Commercial_Lending
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Commercial Lending
Asset Based Loans
Insurance Premium Financing
Business: Financial Services: Loans
This category in other languages:
1st Commercial Credit
- Provides corporate financing using accounts receivable as collateral.
3E Capital, LLC
- Provides commercial financing through a network of lenders.
AgQuest Financial Services
- Agricultural lender offers financing, insurance, finishing barn financing and leasing.
Alaska Growth Capital
- Commercial lending institution that is licensed and regulated by the State of Alaska. Includes contact information, details on products and services, and loan application.
Allbex Financial Partners
- Provides a wide array of commercial financing programs. Includes program descriptions and contacts.
- Processor and preparer of analytical write-ups for commercial loan requests.
- Provides financing to the agricultural industry.
American Church Mortgage Company
- Underwrites first mortgage bond issues for financing church construction or renovation.
Bank of America Commercial Finance
- Secured leveraged lending and structured finance products.
- Provides a wide array of commercial financing products and services.
Baron Real Estate Loans
- Provides commercial lending and hard to place loans.
Bentley Banks Financial Corporation
- Provides business loans and equipment leasing.
Business Finance Services Inc
- Offers alternative funding solutions to retailers, restaurant owners and small businesses.
Business Lenders, LLC
- Non-bank SBA lender providing business, real estate and equipment loans.
- Provides factoring, asset-based lending, and rental fleet financing.
Capital Management Group
- Provides business financing services for the United States and worldwide.
- Finance solutions for medical professionals for acquisition, expansion, operation and refinance of a medical practice.
- Provides asset-based, senior, cash flow and mezzanine financing to small and mid-sized borrowers; includes company profile, details on products and industries, SEC filings, and quotes. (NTSE: CSE)
Car Wash Loans
- Provides financing to buy, build, refurbish or refinance car washes.
Chicago Commercial Mortgage Group
- Provides commercial financing solutions for real estate investors.
- Provides financing services to healthcare professionals throughout the United States.
- Offers financing solutions for most types of businesses in the United States.
Commercial Mortgage Central
- Databank containing the loan rates of 700 commercial lenders.
Commercial Property Lenders Inc.
- CPL provides loans on commercial real estate and business loans that are collateralized with real estate.
Creative Financial Corporation
- Provides business capital to accommodate a variety of situations.
- Provides equipment financing, property financing, banking tenders, general business finance, and auto finance.
- Provides asset-based and cash flow financing to middle market companies.
Diversified Financial Services
- Provides equipment financing and insurance programs to targeted niche markets.
Equipment Lease Back Funding
- Provides equipment leasing and lease back financing.
- Provides a wide array of business financing options.
- International trade finance services for exporters and manufacturers.
Fairfield Financial Services
- Broker providing private money options for commercial real estate funding.
Financial Manager's Resources
- Facilitates funding for business growth and capital needs.
Financing for Construction Projects
- Loans for construction and refinancing projects in the USA and Canada.
First Business Financial Services
- Provides commercial finance, leasing, investment plans, and merchant services.
First Capital Corporation
- Provides asset based lending to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Offers business loans, mortgages, note purchasing and accounts receivable funding.
First National of America, Inc.
- Finances golf courses throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
FirstAccess Financial Group, Inc.
- Arranges, negotiates and structures financing services for clients worldwide.
GE Commercial Finance UK
- Provider of funding solutions such as invoice discounting and asset based finance for growth, acquisitions and mergers.
General Agents Acceptance Corporation
- Providing commercial financing to agents in the Western states.
Great Nation Investment Corp.
- Offers church financing with bond programs as an alternative to bank loans.
- Provides project funding, venture capital, risk management, and investment consulting.
- Provides equipment and truckmount financing for professional carpet cleaners.
Healthcare Finance Group
- Offers secured revolving credit and term loan facilities to the healthcare industry.
Investment Services Corporation
- Provides real estate, corporate and government contract financing.
- Provides multifamily investors with the capability to outsource their project financing activities.
- Provides commercial lending and financial services to various market places.
King Trade Capital
- Offers purchase order financing for manufacturing as well as domestic and international trade.
- Arizona firm provides commercial equipment leasing and financing.
- Matches and submits commercial financing requests to a diverse network of lenders.
- Provides software tools for the commercial real estate mortgage industry.
- Offers risk analysis and decision aiding software to commercial lending institutions.
Loan Assistance Center
- Commercial loan package preparation and consulting services.
- Specializes in nationwide SBA, factoring, leasing and conventional financing.
London Manhattan Company
- Provides commercial and corporate financing.
- Provides commercial debt restructuring and alternative funding sources.
Mann Financial Corporation
- Loan broker offering wide range of commercial lending solutions.
McKenna Gale Capital
- Independent provider of mezzanine debt and common equity financing.
NAEDA Financial, Ltd.
- Finances agricultural and commercial outdoor power equipment.
National Association of Credit Management
- Professional association for commercial credit managers in New England.
Noble Financial Corp
- Obtains unsecured business loans, lines of credit, and startup financing.
Paragon Analysis Corporation
- Provides training in risk management and consulting work for financial institutions commercial credit areas.
- Specializes in gas stations and convenience store financing.
Professional Practice Capital
- Provides financing options for professional practices of all types.
- Arranges business loans and acquisition financing for middle-market companies nationwide.
- Offers hard money asset-based loans for those rejected by commercial lending.
Rapt Enterprises, Inc.
- Provides a wide variety of commercial financing programs.
Rex Beach and Assoc.
- Provides commercial credit training with an emphasis in credit analysis.
Sovereign Capital & Indemnity, Ltd.
- Arranges corporate finance, real estate finance, venture capital, and insurance.
Sun Capital Inc.
- Provides funding programs for small to multinational companies in various industries.
- Provides start-up financing, invoice factoring, and venture capital funding.
Textron Financial Corporation
- A diversified commercial finance company.
Wachovia Corporate Services
- Provides a full range of business financing solutions.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:47:33 PM EDT -