the entire directory
only in Cash_Flow/Factoring
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Cash Flow: Factoring
Asset Based Loans
This category in other languages:
21st Capital Corporation
- Provides small business factoring on a case-by-case basis.
21st Financial Solutions
- Provides financing services to small businesses and start ups, located in Agoura, CA.
4 Small Business
- Offers a type of factoring that uses credit card sales as collateral.
- Provides factoring for industrial and manufacturing companies. Based in Atlanta, GA.
Access Capital, Inc.
- Provides accounts receivable financing to small and middle market companies.
- Provides factoring services for small and medium sized companies.
Accounts Receivable Funding Corporation
- Texas firm provides receivable funding.
Action Capital Corporation
- Offers accounts receivable financing and asset based lending.
Advance Financial Corporation
- Provides asset based loans and receivable financing to young and growing companies. Based in Atlanta, GA.
Advantage Funding Corporation
- Provides factoring of accounts receivable and small business financing.
- Specializing in commercial factoring, accounts receivable factoring, cash flow management, government receivable factoring and factoring lines of credit. Individual representatives available in most states.
AIM Business Capital
- Provides short-term and long-term accounts receivable and invoice factoring.
Allegiant Business Finance
- Offers alternative funding solutions for businesses that need to increase their cash flow. Services include both factoring and accounts receivable lines of credit.
American Finance Solutions
- Provides cash advances to merchants across the US.
American Freight Factors
- specializing in transportation factoring
American Receivable Corp
- Provides factoring and working capital financing. Based in Dallas.
Anchor Funding Services
- Provides accounts receivable funding to small business. Key features include fast approval and no upfront fees.
Apex Capital Corp
- Specializing in factoring trucking companies.
AR Cash Flow
- Provides invoice factoring and cash flow services in Australia. Focuses on small to medium businesses.
- Receivables factoring and accounts receivable management services to federal government prime contractors.
Bankers Mutual Capital Corp.
- Provides accounts receivable financing and purchase order funding.
BeneFactor Funding Corp.
- Account receivable purchasing.
Bridgeport Capital Services, Inc.
- Specializes in commercial accounts receivable factoring. Additional services include customer credit checks and collection help.
Brookridge Funding Corp.
- Direct source for invoice factoring and PO financing.
- Provides small business factoring and assists in obtaining term financing.
Business Capital Financial Group
- Offers factoring, invoice discounting and cash flow finance. Australia.
- Provides factoring services for small businesses.
- Provides accounts receivable factoring to freight and transportation companies.
Capital Funding Solutions, Inc.
- Provide accounts receivables factoring, invoice discounting, and supplier guarantees.
Cashflow Acceleration Ltd
- Sussex based factoring and invoice discounting broker; includes profile, case studies, news, and application.
- Provides accounts receivable factoring to manufacturing and staffing companies. Based in Texas.
- Factoring funding source specializing in the transportation industry.
Commercial Finance Group
- A non-recourse factor and a receivable finance company.
Creative Capital Associates, Inc.
- Specializes in providing accounts receivable financing to the high tech industry.
- Provides accounts receivable financing for all size companies.
Equity Shelter, LLC
- Provides up to 250% factoring against credit card receipts.
Factor Funding Company
- Provides various funding solutions for small to medium size businesses in the U.S.
- Freight bill factoring for truckers and brokers.
Factors Chain International
- A large network for independent factoring companies around the world.
Fairbanx Factors, Ltd
- Provider of accounts receivable financing and cash discounting services.
The Falk Company
- Provides factoring for small to medium size companies.
First American Factoring
- Provides accounts receivables factoring services.
- Marketplace for freight bill factoring services.
- Non-recourse freight bill factoring for owner operators and small fleets. Handles all invoicing, processing and collections.
Gateway Acceptance Company
- Provides commercial accounts receivable funding.
- Provides factoring accommodations and lines of credit.
Hamilton Group (Delaware) Inc
- Specializing in accounts receivable financing for small and mid sized businesses
Health Capital Investors, Inc.
- Provides healthcare financing nationwide.
- Provides factoring and working capital financing.
High Falls Funding, LLC
- Providers of purchase order funding, production funding, factoring and asset based lending services. Also, business consulting services.
- Provides factoring and purchase order funding for all industries including construction. Based in New Jersey but services clients nationwide.
J D Factors
- Provides factoring for small to mid-sized companies.
J&D Financial Corporation
- Specializes in domestic, international, construction, and government factoring, purchase order and trade financing, and business loans.
- An accounts receivable factoring firm providing cash flow via the purchase of accounts receivable.
LSQ Funding Group
- Provides factoring to small and moderately sized businesses.
Marble Bridge Funding Group
- Provides capital and services to growth oriented, entrepreneurial companies through AR financing, PO Financing, bank partnerships, and letters of credit.Credit.
- Specialize in accounts receivable factoring and cash flow consulting. Based in GA.
- a New York based privately owned factoring firm
- Provides factoring, P.O. funding, and letters of credit.
Monterey Financial Services, Inc.
- Manages accounts receivables purchased, serviced or collected.
MP Star Financial
- Provides commercial invoice factoring, accounts receivable funding and cash flow management solutions for immediate cash and working capital to manage payroll and pursue business opportunities.
- Provider of accounts receivable funding and management services for small businesses.
Nationwide Transport Finance
- Provides factoring services for the transportation industry.
Olympic Credit Fund
- Provides positive cash flow through factoring.
Oxygen Funding Inc.
- Provides accounts receivable funding and operating cash flow to manufacturing and service companies.
Pacific Business Capital Corp
- Providing factoring of receivables and other asset based loans as a direct lender.
Paragon Financial Group
- Asset based lending, factoring, accounts receivable financing and purchase order funding.
PESWA Financial Solutions
- Provides factoring, equipment leasing, and asset based loans.
Phoenix Capital Group
- Offers freight bill factoring services to trucking companies. Based in Arizona.
Porter Capital Corporation
- provides factoring, equipment leasing, and Asset Based Loans.
- Provides factoring services and credit protection for small and mid-sized businesses that do not yet qualify for traditional bank financing. Based in NJ.
- factoring accounts receivables
Pyx Financial Group Inc.
- Factoring of commercial accounts receivable for small companies.
The Receivables Exchange
- Real-time market for trading accounts receivable that gives businesses access to working capital. Also allows investors to take advantage of investment opportunities in AR backed assets.
- Provides factoring of invoices for small and mid-size companies using a custom rate structure.
- Provides non-recourse factoring for start-up and small businesses in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- providing factoring services
RTS Financial Service
- Offers factoring solutions for the transportation industry.
SevenOaks Capital Corporation
- Provides working capital and accounts receivable financing to trucking firms.
- Provides cash flow financing nationwide to growing business. Offers an online application form. Based in Florida.
- Provides factoring with a specialization in the transportation industry.
- Provides invoice factoring to take advantage of outstanding invoices to obtain accounts receivable financing.
- Offers accounts receivable funding to small and middle-sized companies.
Transportation Alliance Bank
- Provides accounts receivable financing and factoring for trucking companies of all sizes.
Transportation Funding Group, Inc.
- Offers factoring services to small and medium sized trucking companies throughout the United States.
- Provides factoring of accounts receivable invoices.
United California Discount
- Factoring company for manufacturers and transportation brokers.
Universal Funding Corporation
- Factoring accounts receivable for small and mid-size companies.
- Provides invoice and receivables factoring for companies with a minimum of $20,000 in monthly receivables.
Vertex Financial Corporation
- Factoring and accounts receiving financing. Based in Dallas.
Westbrook Capital, Inc.
- Family-owned factoring company provides services to many types of industries.
Winston Financial Group
- Provides accounts receivable factoring and business financing.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 4, 2013 5:35:03 AM EDT -