become an editor
the entire directory
only in Banking_Services/Electronic_Cash
Business: Financial Services: Merchant Services: Other Payment Systems
Home: Personal Finance: Money Management: Electronic Cash
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Financial Economics: Currency and Money: Alternative Monetary Systems
This category in other languages:
ACH Processing Company
- Provides electronic banking services through the Federal Reserve Banking System.
- Provider of financial electronic commerce services.
- Electronic system that handles monetary payments moving between countries around the world.
- A virtual card for online payments.
- Cloud-based transaction platform that includes mobile payments, incentives, credit card processing and gateway services, PCI security tools and cashless payment system.
- Designs, develops, markets, and supports client/server products for electronic payments. (Nasdaq: FNDT).
- Offers online, global and mobile payment solutions, international payment distribution and multi-currency transaction processing services.
- Use to shop online at participating websites.
- Provider electronic gift, loyalty, corporate and prepaid card services.
- A service for individuals and merchants to send and receive money online using an E-mail address or payment buttons.
New England ACH Association
- Promotes use and understanding of electronic payments, specifically the ACH.
- Online payment service for individuals and merchants. Allows users to send money and bills to anyone with e-mail.
- Warns PayPal users of their service policies. Collects and publishes complaints about Paypal.
- Secure, IP-based stored value platform enables two or more parties to transact business over the Internet.
- Offers a reloadable shopping card designed for parents to help teens budget wisely.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2014 at 8:00:58 UTC -