become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Credit Unions: Regional: United States: Michigan
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations: United States: Michigan
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: Michigan
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages: Regional: United States: Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union
- Alpena. Serving residents and workers in the Alpena and Alcona communities.
Amalgamated Credit Union
- Saginaw. Serves select employees and religious groups in the Saginaw area.
ARC Credit Union
- Roseville. Serving parishes and select employer groups.
ATL Credit Union
- Wyoming. Serving the employees of transportation companies in Wyoming.
Auto Body Credit Union
- Lansing. Serving General Motors Corporation employees working in the Lansing area facilities.
Birmingham Bloomfield Credit Union
- Birmingham. Open to select employee groups and organizations.
Capital Area School Employees Credit Union
- Lansing. Membership is open to teachers of Capital area schools.
Catholic Federal Credit Union
- Saginaw. Serving Catholics living in Saginaw or Bay County.
Centel Credit Union
- Owosso. Serving employees of General Telephone.
Community Federal Credit Union
- Plymouth. Serving those who live in select county groups.
Community Focus Credit Union
- Chartered in 1960 as a financial cooperative serving the salary employees of National Steel and their families.
Craftsman Credit Union
- Detroit. Serving employees of manufacturing/industrial organizations.
Credit Union ONE
- Ferndale. The largest financial cooperative chartered in the state of Michigan.
Dearborn Schools Credit Union
- Dearborn. Serves the employees and retirees of the Dearborn Board of Education and Henry Ford Community College.
- Dearborn. Serving Ford Motor Company employees not serviced by another credit union and numerous SEGs.
DORT Federal Credit Union
- Flint. Serving employees of Delphi/Delco Electronics, and select companies in the Genesee county area.
Downriver Catholic Federal Credit Union
- Taylor. Serves members from a variety of Parish families and organizations in the downriver area.
Eaton County Educational Credit Union
- Charlotte. Membership is open to select employer groups in the Eaton County area.
Educators & Employees Credit Union
- Jackson. Serving active or retired employees of educational institutions in Jackson County, Hillsdale County, or Leslie Public Schools
ELGA Credit Union
- Providing savings and loan products to individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school within Genesee, Saginaw, Lapeer, Shiawassee, Oakland, and Livingston Counties.
Family Financial Credit Union
- Muskegon. Serves employees of Sealed Power and additional select employee groups.
First Community Federal Credit Union
- Parchment. Serving over 40,000 members in and around Kalamazoo County.
FME Federal Credit Union
- St. Clair Shores. Membership is open to select employer groups.
Frankenmuth Credit Union
- Frankenmuth. Serving persons who live or work in the Townships of Frankenmuth, Birch Run, Blumfield, Tuscola or Denmark.
Governmental Employees Credit Union
- Ionia. Serving government employees in Ionia.
GR Consumers Credit Union
- Grand Rapids. Serving select employee groups and organizations.
Grand Rapids Federal Credit Union
- Grand Rapids. Serving US government, post office employees, and military personnel.
Grand Valley Co-op Credit Union
- Full-service financial institution helping to serve the needs of members in western Michigan.
Great Lakes First FCU
- Escanaba. Membership is open to select employer and county groups.
Isabella Community Credit Union
- Isabella. Membership is open to residents in the Mt. Pleasant, Michigan area.
Lansing Automakers Federal Credit Union
- Lansing. Membership is available to Lansing area autoworkers.
LOC Federal Credit Union
- Southfield. Serving the school districts of Farmington/Farmington Hills, Novi, Lawrenceville, Brighton, Hartland, Howell, Fowlerville, and South Lyon.
Meijer Credit Union
- A not-for-profit financial cooperative. It is not owned by Meijer, Inc. It has no stockholders. Just member-owners who pool their savings to make low cost loans to each other.
Members Credit Union
- Members Credit Union, organized in 1954, is a financial cooperative with over 35,000 members. Total assets exceed $75 million.
Members First Credit Union
- Plymouth. Serving persons who live or work in Clare, Gladwin, Osceola Counties or Warren Township of Midland County
Menominee County Federal Credit Union
- Menominee County. Membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Menominee County.
Michigan Educational Credit Union
- Offering financial services to employees and retirees of schools located in Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston and Jackson counties.
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- Lansing. Membership is open to employees of the University.
Monroe County Community Credit Union
- Non-profit financial institution providing services to anyone who lives or works in Monroe County
Motor City Co-op Credit Union
- Clinton Township. Membership is open to any resident of the State of Michigan.
Municipal and Health Services Credit Union
- Pontiac. Membership is open to residents and select employer groups.
Munising Community Credit Union
- Munising. Open to select employee and community groups.
Negaunee Community Federal Credit Union
- Negaunee. Membership is open to persons who reside, work, or worship in Negaunee and beyond.
Preferred Federal Credit Union
- Greenville. Open to anyone who lives or works in Eureka, Montcalm, Sidney or other select areas.
Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union
- A non-profit cooperative financial institution serving employees, retirees, and volunteers of business in the health care field in and around Saginaw.
Soo Co-op Credit Union
- The Upper Peninsulas' primary financial institution
Southeast Michigan State Employees Federal Credit Union
- Serving Michigan employees who work in the southeast corner of the state and the community of Coldwater.
Southgate Federal Credit Union
- Financial Institution serving people who reside or work in the cities of Southgate, or Riverview, Michigan
Stampers Federal Credit Union
- Wyoming, MI. Membership is open to 48 select employer groups.
T&C Federal Credit Union
- Non-profit financial institution offering membership to General Motors employees and Contract Employees.
Team One Credit Union
- Saginaw. Membership is open to select employer groups.
Telcom Credit Union
- Serving telecom employees in the Detroit, MI area
TLC Community Credit Union Web Site
- A member owned cooperative serving Lenawee County residents and their families.
Town & Country Family Creditu Union
- Saginaw. Membership is open to a select employee group.
VIP Credit Union
- A not-for-profit financial cooperative that has been serving Michigan families since 1964.
Wanigas Federal Credit Union
- Saginaw. Serving Delphi-Thomson Saginaw-Thomson Bay and other employee groups.
Wyandotte Federal Credit Union
- Wyandotte. Membership is open to a select employee group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:45:07 AM EDT -