become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Banks and Institutions
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Abbotsford State Bank
- An independent, community-owned financial institution serving the central Wisconsin area.
American National Bank
- A community bank, headquartered in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- A retail bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
Bank of Brodhead
- Community bank headquartered in Brodhead.
- Provides banking services only to financial institutions.
Black River Country Bank
- Provides banking services to the Black River area.
Capitol Bank of Madison
- Locally-owned independent bank serving businesses and individuals in Madison and Dane County.
Citizens Community Federal
- A federally chartered mutual savings bank based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Products and services, news and history of the bank.
Citizens State Bank of Loyal
- Providing financial services to Wisconsin agricultural and rural communities.
Cleveland State Bank
- Community bank offers checking, loans, investment accounts for individuals and businesses. Banking online or by phone available. Locations and hours, services, current rates. Main office in Cleveland, with branch in Howards Grove.
Community Business Bank
- Offers personal and business banking to Sauk City and Lodi, Wisconsin.
Community First Bank
- Serving southwest Wisconsin's banking needs with four locations.
- A full service bank operating three branches in Wisconsin.
DMB Community Bank
- Independent, community-owned bank serving DeForest, Morrisonville and Windsor.
Farmers and Merchants Bank
- A community bank in Berlin.
Farmers and Merchants State Bank
- Farmers and Merchants State Bank, serving Waterloo - Marshall.
Farmers and Merchants Union Bank
- A locally-owned independent bank serving the Columbus and Friesland area.
Farmers State Bank of Waupaca
- Offers loan calculators, current rates and banking services in Waupaca and Wild Rose.
First Bank and Trust
- A community bank located in Menomonie.
First Citizens State Bank
- Locally-owned community bank headquartered in Whitewater.
First Community Bank
- A community bank servicing Milton.
First National Bank
- Independently owned and operated bank in River Falls.
Green Lake State Bank
- Provides banking and lending services in Baraboo and Viroqua, Wisconsin.
Greenwood State Bank
- Locally-owned community bank operating in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
Hiawatha National Bank
- Full service bank located on the Western Border of Wisconsin.
Home Savings Bank
- Provides checking, lending and investment services from five locations in Madison, Wisconsin.
Jackson County Bank
- Community bank serves Black River Falls, Jackson County and the surrounding Wisconsin areas.
Marine Bank Milwaukee
- Offers current certificate of deposit, jumbo CD and money market rates.
McFarland State Bank
- Full service bank providing banking services to McFarland.
Mid America Bank
- An independent community bank serving Footville, Janesille, and Williams Bay areas.
Monona State Bank
- Full service, community bank offering personal and commercial banking for greater Madison, Wisconsin.
Mound City Bank
- Offers commercial and personal banking from locations in Platteville, Belmont, and Cuba City, WI.
Nicolet National Bank
- Nicolet National Bank, Green Bay Wiscsonsin provides retail, private and commercial banking needs in northeast Wisconsin.
North Shore Bank
- Offers checking and tailored financial solutions for both consumers and businesses along the northern shoreline of Wisconsin.
Northern State Bank
- Offers services to individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and municipalities. Some transactions can be done online, including bill pay. Headquarters Ashland, four other branches in northern Wisconsin and one in Minnesota.
Oostburg State Bank
- Offers services to local families, businesses and farmers.
Park Bank of Milwaukee
- Commercial and retail bank serving Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Park Bank of Madison
- A full service independent community bank serving Madison, Wisconsin.
Peoples State Bank
- Providing personal and business banking services in Wisconsin.
Security State Bank
- A full service community bank locally owned and operated. Offices in the towns of Iron River, Brule, and Port Wing, Wisconsin.
Shell Lake State Bank
- Provides financial services from branch offices in Shell Lake, Spooner, and Sarona.
- A locally owned community bank in Kenosha.
State Bank of Chilton
- A locally owned, independent bank with offices in Chilton and Stockbridge.
State Bank of Cross Plains
- An independent bank with trust, insurance and investment planning affiliates, with offices throughout western Dane County, Wisconsin.
The State Bank of Florence
- Provides personal and business banking services in Florence, Wisconsin.
The State Bank of Viroqua
- A locally-owned, community bank servicing Viroqua, Wisconsin.
- An independent community bank serving Barron, Chetek and Luck.
- Lists business hours, officers and staff, and special offers. Locations in Delafield, Elm Grove, Hartland, Madison and Wales.
Union Bank and Trust Company
- Financial institution serving Belleville, Brooklyn, and Evansville.
Union Bank of Blair
- Community Bank in Blair, Wisconsin,
Union State Bank
- Community bank offers consumer and business banking in Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
- Community bank with branches in Osseo, Strum, Eleva, Ettrick, and Mondovi, Wisconsin.
Walworth State Bank
- Full service bank offers personal and business services in eastern Wisconsin.
Waukesha State Bank
- Full service, independent bank with branches in Waukesha, Delafield, and Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2015 at 6:35:07 UTC -