become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Banks and Institutions
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States: California
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations: United States: California
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Credit Unions: Regional: United States: California
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages: Regional: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Balboa Thrift and Loan Association
- An industrial loan company with branches in Bakersfield, Claremont, Chula Vista, Fresno and LaQuinta.
Bank of Agriculture and Commerce
- Community branches and online banking serving San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Contra Costa counties.
Bank of Marin
- Performs commercial banking operations and other related financial activities. (Nasdaq: BMRC).
Bank of Petaluma
- A local bank located in the Sonoma County Wine Country, north of San Francisco.
Bank of the Orient
- The first Asian-American owned bank to be launched in California, headquartered in San Francisco.
Bank of the Sierra
- Performs commercial banking operations, mortgage banking, credit card services and other related financial activivies. (Nasdaq: BSRR).
Bank of the West
- California's 5th largest bank, offering customers a full range of personal and business products and services.
- A locally owned and managed one-unit community bank serving San Mateo, California.
Borrego Springs Bank
- A minority owned (Native American) and federally chartered community bank providing services in Borrego Springs, California.
Broadway Federal Bank
- California-based bank serves the diverse ethnic markets of South Central and Mid-City Los Angeles, and specializes in inner-city community reinvestment.
California Bank and Trust
- A large regional bank meeting the financial needs of businesses and consumers from its 70 offices located throughout California.
California Oaks State Bank
- Provides consumer and business banking in Conejo Valley.
- Products, services, and locations. Wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitalSource, Inc. Locations in central and southern California.
Central California Bank
- Community bank with 13 branch offices.
Community Bank of San Joaquin
- Provides personal and commercial banking for residents in Stockton, California.
Community Commerce Bank
- Specializes in providing capital through the lending of money to historically under served communities primarily in the inner cities. Includes loan programs, rates, deposit accounts and branch locations.
El Dorado Savings Bank
- Placerville-based bank provides online banking, bill payment, and traditional banking.
First Bank and Trust
- Middle market commercial bank with 49 locations in northern and southern California.
First Northern Bank
- A locally owned, community bank serving Solano, Yolo, Sacramento and El Dorado Counties since 1910.
- Progressive community bank servicing the greater San Francisco Bay area.
- Korean-American company offering banking services throughout California, with loan production offices in other states.
Heritage Commerce Corp
- Aa holding company for three subsidiary banks in California.
Imperial Capital, LLC
- A boutique investment bank provides financing for a variety of transactions including acquisitions, management buyouts, refinancing, growth and expansion capital.
Luther Burbank Savings
- Provides commercial and consumer banking services for Northern California.
- Commercial bank with office locations throughout California.
- Community banking services for Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, and San Francisco Counties.
Mission Oaks National Bank
- Community bank serving the residential and commercial banking needs of Temecula, California.
Montecito Bank and Trust
- Provides personal and business banking in Santa Barbara, California
National Bank of California
- Commercial bank offers personal and business banking throughout California.
North Coast Bank
- Local bank offers online business banking in Sonoma County, California.
North Valley Bank
- Community bank offering personal and business banking services. Online banking available. Based in Redding.
- Provides business banking products and services throughout Southern California.
Pacific Trust Bank
- Community bank with branches in Chula Vista, El Cajon, Temecula, and Riverside, California.
Redding Bank of Commerce
- Provides personal and business banking in Redding and Roseville, California.
- Community bank offers personal and business banking to the residents of San Diego County.
River City Bank
- Community bank operating ten branch offices in the state of California.
San Jose National Bank
- Community business bank providing financial products to northern California.
Santa Barbara Bank and Trust
- Offering an array of financial services to the California counties of Santa Barbara and West Ventura.
Six Rivers National Bank
- Community bank offering personal and commercial banking services. Based in Eureka.
South County Bank
- Offers online banking, fund transfers, cash management, and a variety of accounts in Southern California.
Union Bank of California
- Offers secure internet access to checking and savings account information as well as electronic fund transfers and automatic bill payment services.
United Security Bank
- Commercial bank offers commercial services to Fresno and Madera counties.
- A full service community bank based in Los Angeles, California.
- Community bank with full-service banking centers and loan production offices in the counties of Los Angeles, Marin, Monterey, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Clara and Ventura, California.
Wilshire State Bank
- Performs commercial banking and other related financial activities. (Nasdaq: WSBK).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 6, 2011 1:02:19 AM EST -