the entire directory
only in Associations/United_States
Banks and Institutions
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations: United States
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Regional: North America: United States
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Credit Unions: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages: Regional: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks: US Federal Reserve
American Bankers' Association
- Nationwide association based in Washington D.C., with news, industry and legislative issues, online courses and consumer information.
Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Consumer planning tools and home-buying tips, detailed regulatory information, and an explanation of the MBAA's opposition to a centralized Federal do-not-call anti-telemarketer register.
American Association of Bank Directors
- AABD serves the information, education and advocacy needs of individual bank and savings institution directors. Contains recommended reading list, telephone seminars, and information about the Institute for Bank Director Education.
American Financial Services Association
- AFSA is the national trade association for market funded providers of financial services to consumers and small businesses.
The American Securitization Forum
- Allows participants in the U.S. securitization market to advocate their common interests on legal, regulatory and market practice issues.
Arab Bankers Association of North America
- Provides news, job listings and resources for financial institutions in the U.S. and the Middle East.
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- ACAMS recommended speakers and consultants, recent news and events, and information for members including a weekly column.
Consumer Bankers Association
- Articles on auto finance, fair lending, privacy issues, and sub-prime lending.
Electronic Payments Association
- Rules and regulations governing the ACH electronic-payment network, forthcoming conferences, and brochures on risk management.
Fiduciary and Investment Risk Management Association
- FIRMA certification programs, career opportunities for compliance and audit specialists, and other information for risk management professionals.
Financial Services Roundtable
- Formerly The Bankers Roundtable, itself formed by a merger in 1993 of the Association of Reserve City Bankers and the Association of Registered Bank Holding Companies, the FSR lobbies for the large integrated financial companies.
Foreign Exchange Committee
- Formed in 1978 under the sponsorship of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the FXC includes representatives of major financial institutions engaged in FX trading in the USA.
- Password-protected site assisting member banks in protecting themselves against non-credit losses. Arranged by the Florida Bankers Association, though covering many states.
Hellenic American Bankers Association
- An educational and business association for Greek-Americans in the financial services industry.
Independent Community Bankers of America
- Vendor directory, regulatory and legislative news and views, and a list of state associations affiliated with the ICBA.
Institute of International Bankers
- Founded in 1966, the Institute is the only national association devoted exclusively to representing and advancing the interests of the international banking community in the United States.
International Financial Services Association
- The premiere association for international financial services operations.
Loan Syndications and Trading Association
- Develops standard settlement and operational procedures, market practices, and other mechanisms to more efficiently trade the increasing volume of par and distressed bank debt.
Mortgage Bankers Association of Puerto Rico
- With a history of the association and of the attached school.
Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolinas
- Representing companies that participate in the mortgage lending industry within North and South Carolina.
Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization
- MISMO maintains voluntary electronic commerce standards for the mortgage industry. Specifications of current and previous standards.
National Marine Bankers Association
- Promotes marine lending by educating current and prospective lenders in marine financing procedures, and by seeking new marine lenders.
New England Financial Marketing Association
- Helping the personal and professional development of members through education and networking.
Risk Management Association
- Publications on loan and credit management, lending, and administration, as well as information on the lending of securities.
- Association of leading silver mining houses, refiners, bullion suppliers, manufacturers of silver products and wholesalers of silver investment products.
Tri-State League of Financial Institutions
- Covering Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Features a calendar of forthcoming events, and pictures of recent social happenings.
Western Independent Bankers
- Serving community-oriented banks and savings and loans in the Western states. Job bank and a list of sponsored products.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:24:04 AM EST -