the entire directory
only in Banks_and_Institutions/Associations
Banks and Institutions
Open Directory - Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Banks and Institutions: Associations
Business: Associations: By Industry
Business: Financial Services: Banking Services: Credit Unions: Associations
Business: Financial Services: Education and Training
Business: Financial Services: Investment Banks
Business: Investing: Associations
Business: Investing: Commodities and Futures: Associations
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks
This category in other languages:
- With the fixings of Eonia, Euribor, EuroRepo, and Eonia swaps.
ACI - The Financial Markets Association
- Paris-based trade association for the international foreign exchange markets.
- Resource for the asset liability management professional.
ASEAN Bankers Association
- Bringing together the national banking associations of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Abacus - Australian Mutuals
- List of societies, and a brief history of Australian building societies since 1770.
Americas - ASBA
- Association of Supervisors of Banks of the Americas (Asociacion de Supervisores Bancarios de las Americas), supporting improved banking regulation and supervision practices in the Americas through training and cooperation.
Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- Promotes the loan markets of the Asia-Pacific region by standardisation of documentation, promotion of prudent banking practices, educational and social functions for syndicated loan professionals, and liaising between major players and regional regulators.
Australian Bankers' Association
- About the ABA, member banks, information for consumers, education tools and links.
Australian Financial Markets Association
- Representing participants in Australia's wholesale financial markets, and publishers of the AFMA BBSW (Bank Bill SWap reference rate).
Austrian Bankers' Association
- Verband Österreichischer Banken und Bankiers. About the VOeBB, its board, and a list of member banks.
Bahrain - Bankers' Society of Bahrain
- Representing the interests of licensed financial institutions in Bahrain.
Bank Administration Institute
- Industry provider of information, education and training.
Cambodia - Association of Banks in Cambodia
- The official organisation to represent the country’s private banking sector.
Canada - Registered Deposit Brokers Association
- The professional standards self-regulatory organization for deposit products.
Canadian Bankers Association
- Members, information for consumers and small businesses, and banking statistics.
Cayman Islands Compliance Association
- Provides information on the laws, regulations and industry practice of Compliance in the Cayman Islands to detect, prevent and report money laundering.
Chilean Association of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Provides research studies, projects, detection of problems common to members, and analysis of regulations. Manages the National Banking Clearing Chamber.
Croatian Banking Association
- Brief history and contact information.
Cyprus - Association of Cyprus Banks
- Includes the Code of Banking Conduct and papers on other good-banking practices.
Czech Banking Association
- Includes lists of bank holidays and member banks.
Danish Bankers Association
- Members, rules, and the specification of Cibor, the Copenhagen Interbank Offered Rate.
Denmark - Association of Danish Mortgage Banks
- News, mortgage statistics, summaries of annual reports and other publications. More information in Danish.
- The inter-bank clearing house for euro payments.
Environmental Bankers Association
- Non-profit association of financial services institutions aiming to develop environmental risk management policies and procedures.
- Explains the framework by which banks can manage environmental and social issues in project financing, and lists the banks that have undertaken to abide by these principles.
Estonian Banking Association
- Breakdown of the Estonian banking market, banking legislation and links to training materials.
Euro Banking Association
- Assists in the development of European-wide payment infrastructures.
European Mortgage Federation
- Representing the EU and EFTA mortgage industries in Brussels.
European Union - Banking Federation of the European Union
- Has national bankers' associations as members. Press releases, documents, banking statistics and links to member associations.
Finnish Bankers' Association
- Banking technology and legislation, and reports of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
France - Association Française des Banques
- Brief history and a small number of press releases in English, with more content in French.
France - Fédération Bancaire Française
- Articles of association, with more content in French.
Germany - Association of German Banks
- Bundesverband deutscher Banken, which represents the interests of the private commercial banks, was founded in Cologne in 1951, and moved from Cologne to Berlin in March 1999.
Germany - Association of German Mortgage Banks
- With information about German Pfandbrief, tradable debt secured against mortgages and official-sector loans.
Germany - Bundesverband der Deutschen Volksbanken und Raiffeisenbanken
- The BVR, the central organization of the cooperative banking group. Has contact information and more in German.
Germany - The Association of German Public Sector Banks
- Includes the annual report of the Bundesverband Öffentlicher Banken Deutschlands, the VÖB.
Greece - Hellenic Bank Association
- Data on the Greek banking system including ATM networks, and a list of members. More information in Greek.
Holocaust Victim Asset Litigation (Swiss Banks)
- Process to allow Nazi victims or their heirs to claim assets deposited in Swiss banks before and during World War II.
Hong Kong - Treasury Markets Association
- Promoting the competitiveness of the treasury markets in Hong Kong; formed by a merger of the previous Treasury Markets Forum of Hong Kong with the ACI-The Financial Markets Association of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Association of Banks
- Includes the rules by which the HKAB HKD Interest Settlement Rates are fixed, and has available both the latest and historical rates.
Hungarian Banking Association
- Code of ethics, list of members and quarterly reports. Other content in Hungarian.
ISDA CDS Standard Model
- Open-source code for the ISDA CDS Standard Model, as originally written by J P Morgan and, from 2009, maintained by Markit Group.
Indian Banks' Association
- Includes information about the Shared Payment Network System, India's ATM linkage system.
International Banking Federation
- IBFed, the representative body for a group of the banking associations of Europe, the United States, Australia and Canada, addressing global banking issues.
Irish Bankers' Federation
- IBF structure and members, banking statistics, holiday lists and information about Irish banking and the euro.
Jamaica Bankers Association
- Includes information on the proposal to introduce a Jamaican credit bureau.
Japan - Tokyo Foreign Exchange Market Committee
- Includes minutes of meetings and a list of members, with more content in Japanese.
Japanese Bankers Association
- Publication Rules for JBA Japanese Yen Tibor and JBA Euroyen Tibor (the onshore and offshore Tokyo Interbank Offered Rates), as well as information about members and organization.
Jordan - Association of Banks in Jordan
- Banking statistics and links to members, with more information in Arabic.
Latvia - Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- Committees of ALCB, regulations and proceedings of the ALCB Court of Arbitration, seminars, members, and statistics.
Lebanon - Association of the Lebanese Banks
- Also known as the Association of Banks in Lebanon.
Liechtenstein Bankers' Association
- News about money-laundering directives and the FATF blacklist, membership of the standing and adhoc committees, and other information in German.
Loan Market Association
- Fosters a secondary market for loans in the Euromarkets. Activities include provision of standard documentation, secondary loan pricing data, lobbying with regard to regulatory and fiscal issues, and a regular seminar programme.
Luxembourg - Association des Banques et Banquiers Luxembourg
- ABBL contact information.
Mongolian Bankers Association
- Includes a code of conduct for Mongolian Banks.
Nepal Bankers' Association
- Includes the text of the recommended code of conduct, as well as pictures of the executive committee.
Netherlands - Foreign Bankers' Association in the Netherlands
- The trade association for non-Dutch banks, their representative offices, non-Dutch owned finance companies, banks, and security houses, that operate in the Netherlands.
Netherlands Antilles - Association of International Bankers in the Netherlands Antilles
- With a list of members, and a list of banks permitted to conduct international business.
Netherlands Bankers' Association
- Recent bulletins from the Nederlandse Vereniging van Banken (NVB).
New Zealand - Financial Services Federation
- Association of building societies and other New Zealand finance companies.
New Zealand Bankers' Association
- Draft code of banking practice, list of members and other links.
Norwegian Financial Services Association
- Formed in January by the merger of the Norwegian Bankers' Association and the Norwegian Insurance Association.
- Partnering the London Clearing House to develop the SwapClear service for OTC contracts, and hence to support post-trade environment for the over-the-counter derivatives industry.
Offshore Financial Trade Association
- Trade association for investment brokers providing offshore investment products.
Operational Riskdata eXchange Association
- ORX is a Swiss-based forum for the exchange of operational risk related loss information among its member banks.
Panamanian Banking Association
- Brief history, various informational and economic bulletins, and a list of directors.
Philippines - Banking Institute of the Philippines
- BAIPHIL Supports bank productivity by research, information exchange and education.
Philippines - Money Market Association of the Philippines
- Includes latest and historical MART benchmark yields of Philippine government securities.
Philippines - Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines
- Includes a history of the Philippine rural banking system, vision statement, and a list of member banks.
Polish Bank Association
- Contact details, and other information in Polish.
Russia - Association of Russian Banks
- Listing aims, goals, and international activities.
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Committed to enhancing trust in markets by promoting effective and efficient regulation; open, competitive and efficient global capital markets; and championing investor education, retirement preparedness and savings.
Shanghai Interbank Offered Rate
- Shibor, published by the National Interbank Funding Center in Shanghai.
Singapore - Association of Banks in Singapore
- ABS bye-laws and regulations; guidelines on the storage of documents on microfilm; and guidelines on prevention of money-laundering.
Slovakia - Association of Banks
- With only the annual report in English.
Slovenia - Bank Association of Slovenia
- Member banks, information on the SITIBOR interest-rate fixing, and an English-language description of the association's publication.
South Africa - The Banking Council
- Includes occasional newsletters, information on non-overdraft financing and statistics thereon, and the Code of Banking Practice.
South Korea - Korea Federation of Banks
- Includes information on Koribor and the rules for its determination.
South Korea - Korean Securities Dealers Association
- Promotes self-regulation in Korea's securities industry. Includes a summary of its main operations.
Southern Africa - SADC Banking Association
- With a description of banking-based projects across the region.
Sri Lanka - Association of Professional Bankers
- Includes a list of member banks and its mission statement.
Swedish Bankers' Association
- Members, banking statistics and law, and contact information.
Swiss Bankers Association
- Bank codes of conduct, guide to taxation treaties, and about Switzerland as a financial center.
Switzerland - Swiss Private Bankers Association
- Explains the difference between a "private banker" and "private bank", and has a history of the Association. Also covers the Geneva Private Bankers Association. In English, French and German.
Taiwan - Bankers Association of the Republic of China
- Has a list of members and a summary of developments in the Taiwanese economy, with more in Chinese.
Thai Bankers' Association
- List of and links to members, history and contact details. More information in Thai.
Tradeable Credit Fixings
- The source of cash settlement values for credit derivative trades subject to ISDA settlement protocols.
Tunisia's Professional Association for Banks and Financial Institutions
- Banking statistics, a list of member banks, and other publications.
Turkey - Banks Association of Turkey
- List of banks and branches, many statistical reports, and important banking legislation.
Turkey - Turkish Lira Reference Interest Rate
- Describes the rules for determination and fixing of Turkish Lira Reference Interest Rate (TRLIBOR).
Union of Arab Banks
- Consolidates relations and foster cooperations between its members, coordinates their activities, and emphasizes their Arab character.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 8, 2011 10:52:07 PM EDT -