the entire directory
only in Waste_Management/Recycling
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Industrial Supply: Materials Handling: Manual
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Shopping: Home and Garden: Recycling
This category in other languages:
ABNOR Recycling and Cleaning Services
- Recycles pipe thread protectors for many of the major oil and gas operators.
Air Cycle Corporation
- Provider for lamp, bulb, battery and ballast recycling in the United States.
- Recycling consulting firm and broker specializing in waste paper recycling, textile waste recycling, plastic recycling, and silver recovery.
Amazon Environmental, Inc
- Providers of latex paint recycling services.
- A monthly industry newspaper covering salvage and recycling news and events.
- Offers granulators, pulverizers, shredders and other recycling-machines.
- Recyclers of paper products, wood products, foams, plastics and sponges.
- New Jersey recycling facility offers waste management recycling centers specializing in construction and demolition recycling, metal recycling, and soil management.
Benzaco Scientific, Inc.
- Researches, designs and manufactures chemical and equipment technology for odor control.
Beta Control Systems
- Design and manufacture hydrochloric and sulfuric acid recovery, pH Neutralization, and heat recovery systems.
Bethlehem Apparatus Co., Inc.
- Provides fluorescent lamp recycling, mercury recovery and disposal services.
BioTech International Inc.
- Specializes in the management and recycling of machine coolant and metalworking fluids.
Budget Bin Hire Melbourne
- Australia. Provides waste skip hire, rubbish removal and waste disposal services in Melbourne.
- Offer waste management and recycling services in London and the South East of England. Also supply containers and other waste handling and recycling equipment.
- USA. Provides solutions for the removal, collection, tear-out contracting and recycling of post consumer carpet. Includes profile, services offered, request a quote and contact details.
CCL North Ltd.
- Recyclers for the electronics industry. Contains information on services provided, on the directives surrounding their work and vacancies within the company.
Cellpap India Private Limited
- Provides indentation services for steel scrap, wood pulp and paper.
- Converts solid waste into synthetic building materials such as tile, slate and siding.
- Provides a waste solvent recycling service for acetone, alcohol, and methylene chloride.
- The Netherlands. Independent company, involved in the collection and shipping of used pulp and paper, plastics, metals and fibers for recycling purposes in China. Also, suppliers of recycling technologies. English and Chinese.
- Oil absorbent recycling minimizes waste through a patented cleaning process.
- Sells oil separators, water separators and skimmers.
- Processes waste materials for recycling into road building materials.
ECS Refining, Inc.
- Environmentally safe recycling of precious metals, photo processing wastes, and tin and lead residues.
- Recycling and processing of jedec and ic trays, semiconductors, rejected components, electronics scrap, computer boards, obsolete electronics parts, refining of precious metal scrap; collection agent for ic tray producers
The Environment Exchange
- Provides an open and auditable electronic trading facility for PRNS.
Environmental Packaging International
- Specialists in global environmental packaging and product stewardship requirements. Services include compliance assessment, customized packaging databases, fee reporting, and training.
- Provides recycling of paper, glass, and aluminum cans, and a retailer of industry equipment.
Flash Tech Inc.
- Uses high energy light to remove paint and coatings from aircraft and other equipment without environmental contamination.
Foam Recycle Center
- Collects and purchases post-consumer and post-industrial polyurethane flexible foam such as used carpet pads and furniture cushions.
Fost Plus Recycling
- Support for recycling of household packaging waste.
Gary Steacy Dismantling Ltd
- Canada. Operates PCB transformer recycling / incineration facility. Recovers high grade copper, aluminum and scrap steel as part of metal recycling programme.
The Green Store
- Offers organic clothing, natural bedding, solar and wind home energy systems and alternative health remedies.
Green Waste Recycling
- West Yorkshire, UK. Individual and commercial green waste disposal service offering garden waste recycling, chipper hire, and waste collection for individuals, and commercial gardeners.
Harmony Industries, Inc.
- Buys and sells scrap plastic, rubber and other recyclable materials.
Industrial Services of America, Inc.
- Performs ferrous, non-ferrous and fiber recycling, as well as solid waste management services. (Nasdaq: IDSA).
InHouse Commercial Recyclers
- Provides custom recycling and shredding programs for the office or large company located in the Bay Area. Materials include paper, cans, glass, and cardboard.
Iowa Recycling Association
- A non-profit organization providing a forum to learn about waste management issues.
- Recycles home appliances.
- Offers sales, recycling, parts, and refrigerant services.
- Collects, processes and recycles non-hazardous waste.
- Personal care product recycling technologies, primarily disposable diapers. Company profile, services, resources and news.
- Offers the buying and selling of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals.
Mayer Information Technology
- Software for recycling companies.
MDS Prozesstechnik GmbH
- Germany. Design, development and manufacture of membrane, nano- and ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis systems and technologies for industrial waste water recycling. English and German.
- Offers paper pulping, waste transportation, disposal, and tire recycling. Specialized in recovering and regection of old PC components and electronic parts. Describes services, company, and location.
Miller Recycling Corporation
- Full service recycling company.
- Offers polyurethane foam recycling plant design, manufacture, sales, construction, and support.
Monmouthshire Community Recycling
- UK. Not for profit social enterprise offering a cheap recycling service to businesses in the Monmouthshire and Forest of Dean area.
NCB Commodities, Inc.
- Processes and markets paper, plastic, metal and glass recyclables.
Oahu Community Recycling
- Provides a curbside recycle program that benefits neighborhoods, schools and churches by donating its recyclables. Located in Hawaii.
- Recycles concrete, asphalt, rubber tires and wood in Denver, Colorado.
- Provides computer disposal and recycling services.
- Supplier of balers, shredders, and scrap handling systems.
- Recycled resin mouldings redeemed from office and home appliances replace timber and virgin plastic frames in upholstered and outdoor furniture and garden products.
- Suppliers of recycling machinery, Spares, Repairs and Services Worldwide
- Provides recycling waste products to cities, businesses and homes.
Resource Recycling, LLC
- A privately held company that custom designs, builds, installs, and operates ash processing and metal recovery systems specifically for the waste-to-energy industry.
Reverse Garbage Co-Op
- Non-profit co-operative collecting and selling industrial offcuts and discards creative and practical reuse. Based in Australia.
S O S Environmental, Inc.
- Provides environmental remediation solutions including site assessments, soil contamination investigations and ground water contamination investigations.
Scientific Developments Inc.
- Manufacturer of molded and recycled scrap tire rubber products.
Seewolf Enterprises Ltd.
- Specializes in environmental protection and cleanup services on land or water including oil spill containment and reclamation of contaminated soil.
Select A Skip UK Ltd
- Provides a nationwide skip hire and waste disposal service.
Solvent Recovery Systems
- Manufactures a recycler to recover acetone and other solvents from hazardous waste.
Solvent Systems International
- Offers solvent and metal recycling, and chemical waste disposal services to foundries and other industrial customers.
- Offers recycling of plastic waste from agriculture, aquaculture and other industry markets.
Sonepa Plastics Industries, Inc.
- Provides recycling and the buying and selling of offgrade plastics, rubbers and additives.
- Services include surplus chemical sales, waste disposal, hazardous chemical replacement chemistries, cleaning equipment, and virgin lab chemical sales.
SRS Engineering Corp.
- Offers solvent distillation systems for a wide range of applications, such as recycling solvent for reuse in closed loop washer systems.
Thermo Fluids Inc.
- Provides recycling for used oil, oily-water, used oil filters, antifreeze, sumps, absorbents, diesel fuel and other petroleum products.
Used Oil Management Association
- Manages recycling programs to sustain and facilitate the responsible collection and recycling of used oil materials. These include used oil, filters and plastic oil containers.
VIP International, Inc.
- Specializes in routine and emergency maintenance of sulfuric acid plant towers and converters.
- Recycles household garbage into a material named Fluff, used as a growing medium and for construction materials. Overview of process, products, news, and studies.
- Services include recycling, skip hire, wood waste and waste reduction and minimization. Features on-line waste savings calculator.
The Whitman Companies, Inc.
- Provides environmental engineering and management services. Based in New Jersey.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2016 at 6:35:08 UTC -