become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biohazardous_Materials/Medical_Waste
Open Directory - Business: Environment: Waste Management: Biohazardous Materials: Medical Waste
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Agencies: Independent: Environmental Protection Agency: Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services: Management, Remediation, and Response Services
This category in other languages:
- Belgium based company that designs, manufactures and export medical waste treatment devices.
AWS Clinical Waste
- On-site Steam Sterilisation technology for clinical waste generators. Australia.
Ace Waste Pty Ltd
- Australia. Offers high temperature incineration for medical and industrial waste, plus collection and disposal. Company profile, list of services and benefits, and environmental performance.
All Care Waste Services
- A full service medical waste removal company located in Long island, New York.
- Offers a broad range of service options for the collection, transport and disposal of all regulated medical waste.
Balcan Engineering Ltd
- Manufactures the needle destructor; a device for the safe destruction of hypodermic needles.
Barnett Medical Services
- Provides medical waste transport services and waste management solutions that are custom designed for on or off treatment options.
Bio Waste LLC
- Provides service to hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, nursing homes, physicians, dentists, industrial clinics, veterinarians, schools and universities, and all other regulated medical waste generators throughout Southern New England, USA.
Bio-Medical Recovery Inc
- USA. Offers medical waste and document destruction services. Information about service offerings, compliance, contracts, environmental programs and contact details.
BioMedical Waste Solutions
- Specializes in the removal and disposal of blood, blood borne pathogens and material contaminated by contact with blood, bodily fluid and tissue. Provides medical waste removal for healthcare facilities in the Texas / Louisiana, Florida, Georgia and Arizona regions in USA.
- Provides unique integrated solutions that are environmentally responsible, for non-incineration based decontamination, bio-containment and disposal of Medical, Biologic (animal carcass) and liquid effluent wastes.
Biomed Recovery & Disposal, Ltd.
- Provides medical waste transport and disposal services in the province of Saskatchewan,Canada.
- Designs and manufactures autoclave systems for infectious medical waste, aerospace composites, rubber vulcanizing, and wood treatment.
- France based company designs, manufactures and supplies automated solutions for medical waste treatment.
- Offers technology for conversion of regulated medical waste, including pathological, infectious red bag waste, into ordinary municipal solid waste.
Excel Medical Waste Disposal
- Offers collection, treatment and disposal of bio-hazardous waste throughout Texas and Louisiana.
GRP & Associates, Inc.
- Supplier of infectious waste disposal supplies and services: sharps containers, mail-back sharps disposal, and medical waste disposal.
Hydroclave Systems Corp
- Manufacturers of medical waste treatment technology with design/build/operate capability.
Ideas Development Corporation Pty Limited (IDC Medical)
- Australian supplier of sharps collectors, cytotoxic containers and other hospital plastics for use by health care professionals.
- Supplier of USPS certified hazardous material containers for sharps. Also provides a full service solution through mail-back recycling system. Features a blog with product updates.
MedClean Management Solutions, Inc. (MMSI)
- Offers a medical waste disposal service featuring reusable sharps containers.
MedClean Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacture MedClean series of technologically advanced waste sterilization systems.
Medical Waste Collection
- Providing medical waste management supplies and strategies for healthcare facilities and centers.
Medical Waste Inc.
- Offers services for handling and disposal of medical waste throughout Miami-Dade & Broward County.
Medical Waste Management
- Provides customized service to suit the specific medical waste collection and disposal needs of various facilities. Features safety and compliance information.
Medical Waste Transport & Disposal
- Provides bio-hazard services for the handling and treatment of medical waste. Operates throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C.
OnSite Sterilization, LLC
- Provides variclave system of steam sterilization.
Pacific Medical Specialties, LLC
- Source for infectious waste disposal supplies, including autoclave bags, autoclavable cart liners, and red biohazard bags.
PharmWaste Technologies Inc.
- Assists healthcare facilities with the proper identification and management of pharmaceutical waste streams.
Pharmaceutical Returns Service
- Specializes in waste disposal of expired drugs and hazardous substances for health care professionals. Services provided, forms and contact.
Red Bag Solutions
- Provides managed services solutions for the onsite disposal of infectious medical waste.
- Offers a confidential and convenient method for the proper disposal of home-generated sharps.
- Manufacturer of medical waste treatment equipment including sterilizers, compactors, and shredders.
Sharps Compliance, Inc.
- Developer and provider of solutions for improving safety, efficiency and costs related to the proper disposal of sharps medical waste by industry and consumers.
- Provide healthcare facilities with an environment-friendly and affordable alternatives to medical waste management.
- Supplier of reusable sharps containers and systems for hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Provides compact medical waste treatment and disposal systems that are designed for microbiological laboratory operations.
- Provides medical and pharmaceutical waste management. Details of the services by sector, investor information and global subsidiaries.
- USA based company provides Rotoclave (rotating autoclave) for treatment of medical waste.
Texas Medical Waste Disposal
- Provides medical waste transport and disposal services throughout the State of Texas.
- Manufactures heavy duty polyethylene products for hospital, healthcare, and bio-waste generators for use in medical waste disposal.
Ventrex Environmental Services
- Provides environmental remediation and transport services through a wide range of capabilities in transport, and disposal of hazardous and medical waste.
Medical Waste Management
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 13, 2012 6:06:16 PM EDT -