become an editor
the entire directory
only in Waste_Management/Bioconversion
Business: Energy: Renewable: Biomass
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wastewater
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels
AAA Landfarms Inc.
- Environmental consulting and removal of contaminated soil and water through aeration and microbes bioconversion processes.
- Ireland. Provides a bio-energy technology solution that converts biodegradable waste into biofuel and/or compost.
Biomass Technology Group
- Conversion of biomass (residues or fuel crops) and waste, ranging from research to commercial technology applications. Site topics include combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, cookstoves, and energy crops.
- Designs energy systems that convert sustainable renewable feedstock into electricity and other high value fuels.
- USA. Biological products for the removal of fats, oils, and grease, solid wastes and hydrocarbons from the environment.
Global Energy Solutions
- USA. Environmental company that finances, designs, builds, and operates solid waste management non-incineration and thermal converter system to produce electricity and desalinization of water from various wastes.
Global Warming Prevention Technologies Inc.
- Canada. Provided patented waste conversion system that gasifies unsorted solid waste to generate power and usable heat.
Green and Pleasant
- Supplies anaerobic digestion plants for farms. Systems accept manures, food waste and biomass generating renewable electricity.
- Implements technology that bio-transforms industrial toxic and green house gases into valuable energy source - biomass.
- A bio energy conversion company that specializes in converting organic waste streams into clean energy using pyrolysis and gasification technology.
Micro-Blaze Microbial Products
- Cleans up oil and other hydrocarbon and organic wastes by biodegrading them into harmless byproducts.
- Harvests corn stover biomass to turn into alternative energy for coal power plants. Offers commercialization and harvest planning programs.
Recovered Energy, Inc
- Manufactures plasma gasification systems for recycling many types of waste into useable products.
Roeslein & Associates, Inc.
- Provides process systems integrating finish painted, pipe and steel fabrication equipment for biorefinery plants.
Stream Bio Energy
- Develops anaerobic digestion infrastructure in Ireland to provide an energy efficient and environmentally sustainable means for the management of organic waste.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2015 at 19:35:04 UTC -