the entire directory
only in Environment/Noise_and_Vibration_Control
Noise and Vibration Control
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Mechanical: Consulting
Computers: Hardware: Systems: Quiet
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Active Noise Control
This category in other languages:
- Offering consulting in the areas of architecture, noise and vibration control, fluid dynamics, environmental and industrial acoustics, and audiovisual, video and sound system design.
- Acoustics, electroacoustics, electronics, audio and communication consultancy service. Training courses also provided to industry professionals. United Kingdom .
Applied Acoustic Design
- Acoustic and environmental engineers and consultants offering noise and vibration control and consultancy services worldwide. Automotive test facilities designers.
Applied Dynamic Measurements
- Manufacturer and supplier of precision acoustic weighting networks and filters. Noise and vibration research and consulting, including Torsional Vibration.
Associates in Acoustics, Inc.
- Consulting firm in industrial noise measurement, engineering noise control and hearing conservation programs. Includes noise manual downloads and resource links.
Audiometric Testing of Northern New England
- Hearing testing and conservation programs for business and industry. Understand and control noise levels, lower employee hearing loss, and meet OSHA 1910.95 requirements.
- Specializing in the manufacture of acoustical and soundproofing materials. Offering acoustic foam, bass traps, sound isolation barriers, sound diffusors, and consulting.
The Balancing Company
- Provides dynamic and static balancing, field balancing, overspeed spin testing, fan and blower repair, vibration analysis, predictive maintenance, and balancing machine calibration and repair.
BKL Consultants Ltd.
- Provide a wide range of objective and independent design services in acoustics, noise and vibration control, and environmental impact noise analysis.
Bowlby and Associates, Inc.
- Assistance in transportation and community noise analysis and mitigation, and transportation air quality assessment.
Bretech Group of Companies
- Provides engineering services to clients around the world. Principal fields of activity include; maintenance management, condition monitoring, and advanced diagnostics.
Brüel & Kjær
- Manufactures instruments, systems, and software, providing complete system solutions.
Camets Services Pty Ltd
- Engineering firm with experience in many areas including regulatory and research aspects of acoustics, noise, vibration control, and design. Australia.
CCR Associates Llc
- Offers consultation and diagnostic services to organizations with acoustical concerns that include speech privacy, confidentiality, and machine noise .
Charles M. Salter Associates
- Provide acoustical consulting and audio and visual system design services.
CSA Engineering, Inc.
- Provides engineered solutions for vibration suppression, isolation, very low-frequency suspension systems, noise control, and specialized dynamic testing.
Cullum Detuners Limited
- 50 years experience in the design, development, manufacture and installation of jet engine test facilities.
Curtis Technology (UK)
- High Performance DSP specialists providing compact, modular solutions for Radar, Sonar and other DSP applications.
Design, Imaging, & Control, Inc
- Research, development and consulting in sound and vibration control and advanced control systems.
DSM & Associates
- Solutions for acoustics, sound, audio/visual systems and project management. Assisting architects, engineers, school systems, Colleges and Universities, churches, recording studios, television and radio stations contractors.
Envibe Condition Monitoring
- Designs and implements predictive maintenance programs for industries including food plants, manufacturing facilities, municipal utilities, petrochemical plants, hospitals, and gas transfer stations.
- Sound system design and installation for churches, restaurants, institutions, retail outlets, educational facilities, industry
Hankard Environmental Inc.
- Noise and vibration consultants. Solutions to all types of noise and vibration problems.
Harris Miller Miller & Hanson Inc
- Provides a full range of acoustical environmental services for airports, highways, rail and transit systems, military activities, construction projects, industrial sites, and recreational facilities.
Hessler Associates Inc
- Provide noise control design and analysis services for industrial customers, particularly those involved in the manufacture and construction of power generation equipment and facilities.
- Structural dynamics include building vibration and floor vibration, which can cause structural fatigue. The solution is applying Finite Element Analysis (FEA) methods to design custom vibration isolation systems.
Ingenieurbuero Dr. Bodden
- Consultants for sound quality, sound design, applied psychoacoustics, acoustical measurements and related topics.
Machine Dynamics, Inc.
- Engineers offering noise and vibration analysis of machines and structures, field and shop balancing, and alignment.
Marvin Hamstad, Ph.D.
- Acoustic emission specialist; waveform-based wideband acoustic emission research and development involving composites, metals, finite element modeling, and AE sensors.
Massey Technical Services
- Provide engineering services for industrial operations including preventive maintenance with the use of vibration analysis, and infrared thermography.
- Consulting and software development in acoustics, vibrations and mechanical engineering.
- Offer solutions to problems related to airborne and structure borne noise, vibration, and structural dynamics. Consulting services include problem diagnosis, design, manufacture, implementation and verification.
Noise and Pulsation Control, Ltd
- Design and supply customised solutions for industrial silencing and noise control. They design and manufacture vent silencers for steam and gas duties, suction and discharge pulsation dampeners.
Noise Control Engineering Inc.
- Offer noise and vibration control engineering services for the marine, industrial, and commercial environments.
Ostergaard Acoustical Associates
- Providing acoustical consultation for architecture, forensics, industrial and environmental acoustics.
Patching Associates Acoustical Engineering Ltd.
- Offering acoustical consulting and design in oil and gas, architectural, transportation, mining, manufacturing and environmental noise control.
PDA Acoustic Consultants
- Acoustic and noise consultants covering architectural, mechanical and environmental noise areas and offering expert analysis and advice.
- Consultants in acoustics, vibration, audio-visual systems, and telecommunications.
Power Acoustics, Inc
- Provides consulting services in acoustics and noise control for industrial applications with specialization in the power generation industry. Environmental noise prediction software is also available.
Quality Research Development & Consulting Inc.
- Offers service, technology, hardware and software products which incorporate energy management techniques for vibration and noise control problems .
- UK. Design, development and manufacture of hand-arm, whole body, and machine and marine vibration control and isolation, and anti vibration systems and services. Custom development and technical consultancy services. Links to related sites.
- Design engineers for acoustical transducers including ribbon tweeters and high power subwoofers.
Robert A. Hansen Associates
- Consultants in acoustics and audio/video systems design.
Roth Acoustical Associates
- Noise control consultants providing assistance with industrial, architectural, community and product noise control and acoustic issues.
Rupert Taylor Ltd
- Consultants in acoustics, noise and vibration specializing in railway noise and vibration, particularly computer modeling.
Société d'Acoustique Industrielle
- Engineers offer a range of services for noise and vibration solutions in industrial environments. Bilingual - English and French.
Sound and Vibration Magazine
- Publication for sound, NVH, and acoustic professionals. Links to other sites.
Sound Intensity Measurements
- Provides on-site, accurate results for product research and testing as well as various complex environmental or industrial noise issues.
- Specialists in noise and vibration control products. USA.
Sount Technology Consultants, Inc.
- Acoustics, sound, theatrical lighting, and AV systems for churches, theme parks, and stadiums.
Stewart Acoustical Consultants
- Acoustical consultants providing services in architectural acoustics, environmental-community noise, and industrial-occupational noise.
Stoneman & Co Ltd
- Engineering consultancy specialising in industrial and environmental noise issues, including automotive fuel systems dealing with tank slosh and filling problems.
SVT-Engineering Consultants & NVMS Pty Ltd
- Consultants in occupational and environmental noise assessment, vibration and noise control engineering, structural dynamics, flow-induced vibrations, acoustic fatigue analysis, and machine condition monitoring .
The Talaske Group
- Consultants in acoustics audio and video systems design. Includes a listing of completed projects.
- Offers vibration analysis for csi mastertrend users and databases remotely over the internet. Provide analysis and reports which enhance predictive maintenance program.
- Offer engineering solutions for the vibration industry. Services include maintenance, repair, calibration, installation, site planning, and technical support. United Kingdom.
- Consultancy specializing in noise and vibration control,from site selection to structural dynamics to building qualification.
Wieland Acoustics, Inc.
- Acoustical consulting firm providing noise and vibration monitoring, control, and design services for public works, transportation, residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Noise and Vibration Control
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2015 at 18:19:52 UTC -