the entire directory
only in Environment/Engineering
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering
This category in other languages:
A & M Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- A consulting firm dedicated to serving industry and government with outstanding professional service.
ACA Engineering Inc.
- Providing engineering services to private firms, governmental agencies, and large corporations.
The ACT Group
- Specializing in dust control using water, air and natural chemicals, and expert assistance in bulk handling.
Active Disassembly Research Ltd.
- Research and patent development for clients in North America. Europe and Asia. Areas of expertise include electronics recycling, eco-design and populations' ecological impact improvement practices.
Adwest Technologies, Inc
- Over 650 RETOX Dual Chamber RTO thermal oxidizers have been installed since 1988 for solvent VOC air pollution control.
- Industrial Ventilation and Dust control
Agat Laboratories Ltd.
- Canadian company, providing wide array of services related to soil, air, water, and environmental analysis and monitoring.
Air Clean Technologies
- An engineering and equipment supplier to industries in the Pacific Northwest.
Air Filtration Products, Inc.
- International distributor of instrument fan filters and fan accessories, providing the latest technology and the highest quality fan filters and fan accessories.
Air Noise Environment
- Environmental engineers specialising in air, noise and emissions assessment and monitoring. ANE is based in Australia and works throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Products for vibration control and engineering services relating to environmental vibration control, including the engineering of foundation isolation systems.
Airtek Environmental Corporation
- NYC based firm specializing in asbestos, lead-based paint, HazMat, environmental site assessments, and indoor air quality consulting and testing. Provides specialized environmental and health and safety solutions to the metro-New York area.
- Provider of vacuum sewage collection technology for municipalities and small communities. Vacuum interface valves, valve pit packages, vacuum station skids and vacuum toilets.
Allaway Acoustics Ltd
- Providers of cost-effective, pragmatic and innovative noise and vibration control solutions.
- Dedicated to building the best cost-effective, high quality,low maintenance Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) in the industry.
Allied Environmental Technologies, Inc.
- AlEnTec is a multi-discipline design and engineering firm whose objective is to provide consulting and support to industry in emissions control, plasma waste destruction, computational modeling, and applied energy systems.
- An environmental and engineering consulting firm specializing in environmental and safety management, remediation and safety to government and industry.
- An environmental consulting firm based in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Manufactures modular offices, inplant offices, prefabricated offices and modular enclosures.
Applied Technology and Management, Inc.
- Providing environmental and coastal engineers, scientists and management consultants.
- They offer clients a capability in emissions monitoring and management bringing decades of experience in the fields of environmental management, emission monitoring, and business performance improvement.
B. F. Environmental Consultants
- Environmental, geological, hydrogeological and soils consulting and environmental services in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Barker, Lemar and Associates
- Environmental engineering for water, groundwater, soil, environment, environmental, civil works, landfill, remediation, solid waste, radioactive, nuclear, other.
- Specializes in the beneficial reuse of wastewater. Experienced in agri-business, agronomy, engineering, wastewater treatment, and business management.
Bry-Air Asia (P) Ltd.
- A leading manufacturer of desiccant dehumidifiers, product dryers and complete environmental control systems. Manufacturers of plastic dryers and other plastic auxiliaries for the plastics industry.
- TDK transducers and driver circuits for ultrasonic humidifiers using parts NB59S and TU-20A.
C. & I. Inspections, LLC
- Infrared thermal imaging, save time, money and improve safety. Independent certified infrared inspections at reasonable rates HQ South Jordan, Utah.
- Manufacturer of pollution control equipment including liquid phase and vapor phase activated carbon filters. Also supplies systems for odor control, water recycle, groundwater remediation, and heavy metal removal.
Chem Process Systems Pvt. Ltd., India
- Manufacturer of process equipment like multi-stage vacuum systems, evaporators, zero discharge solutions for effluent treatment, membrane technologies, distillation units for chemical, edible oil and pharmaceutical industries.
Chemical and Infrared Inspections
- Assisting commercial and residential customers in Utah USA locate potential problems through infrared thermography scanning and structural drug residue detection.
Civil Water Engineering
- Provide complete water services for the South West UK.
Clapham-Archer Consultant Engineers
- Specialising in dust, fume and acoustic control for new and existing processes. Services include design and detail drawing and on-site inspection and testing.
Coastal Systems International, Inc.
- Providing solutions to complex projects in the coastal / waterfront environment.
Combustion Research Associates
- Provides waste heat recovery, burners and combustion systems, scrubbers, flame arrestors, flowmeters, incinerators, breather valves.
- Specializes in flaring, CSF sonic flares, venting, vent dispersion, electric ignitors, and radiation plots.
Corrigan Consulting, Inc.
- Serving industry and government clients in Texas. Specializing in hydrogeological site investigation, remediation and closures, ecological resource evaluations including wetlands and endangered species studies.
CTL | Thompson
- Full service geotechnical, environmental and materials engineering firm, specializing in small and large scale projects in all areas of residential and commercial construction.
CYB Glass Fibre Ltd
- Suppliers/specialists of glass fibre. GRP products, training workshops and supplies by mail order.
D. A. Van Dam & Associates
- Infrastructure solutions for manhole rehabilitation, pipe rehabilitation, crystalline waterproofing, stopping water inflow in sewage treatment plants, potable water tanks, manholes and pipe relining.
Danena Engineering Associates
- Storm and wastewater engineering, specializing in sewers, on-site septic systems, storm water quality designs, wetland delineations and permitting.
Day Environmental, Inc.
- An environmental engineering firm founded in 1984. Comprised of engineers, scientists, geologists, and technicians performing work for utilities, financial institutions, transportation agencies, municipalities, developers and contractors.
De Leon Import & Export Corporation
- Distributor of equipment for engineering and construction in environmental, geodetic, geological, hydrographic and oceanographic areas.
DEC IMPIANTI Group
- An international provider of environmental systems. Offering a wide range of equipment, systems and services to treat VOC emissions coming from industrial processes.
Donohue and Associates, Inc.
- An employee-owned engineering firm that provides wastewater, drinking water, transportation, and general municipal services to municipal and industrial clients.
Dorsey Engineering, Inc.
- Services for bioterrorism, physical security and facility design.
Drewelow Remediation Equipment, Inc.
- Groundwater and soil remediation equipment for Southern California. Specialists in vapor extraction, catalytic oxidizers, activated carbon, remediation equipment rental, sales and routine O and M.
Ducon Air Pollution Control Systems
- Designs environmental control air pollution control equipment such as FGD, wet scrubbers, baghouse filters, FCC cyclones, electrostatic precipitators, for removal of sulfur dioxide, particulate, fumes, nitrogen oxide, dust, chlorides,organics and other toxic gases.
Dynamic Aqua Science Inc
- DAS Compact Package plants for wastewater, Retrofit and upgrade wastewater plants, Sewer Plants, Industrial Bio Treatment Systems, Ammonia and Nutrient removal, MBBR, Membranes, Bio Media, Wastewater Systems, Sequencing Batch Reactors, Grease Traps, Recycling Systems and Total Solution WWTP plants.
ECOfluid Systems Inc.
- Provider of advanced biological wastewater treatment technology.
- Engineering, health and safety consultants; hazardous materials engineering and industrial hygiene for the state of Alaska.
- Leader in the advancement of architectural, environmental, and engineering assessment strategies.
EMI - Environmental Management, Inc.
- Consulting and training for Alaska, including Phase I site assessments, lead-based paint inspections, risk assessments, environmental sampling and reporting.
- Offers cyclone design, specialists in fluid bed applications and air pollution control equipment, including scrubbers for industrial applications.
Engineering Technologies Group
- An engineering and design firm working closely with a quarry operator, material processor, asphalt and/or concrete producer.
- Manufacturer and provider of flue gas measuring and analysing systems from a single oxygen probe, from production, through turnkey emission and process projects.
- A worldwide supplier of engineered systems for pollution control and evaporative gas cooling and conditioning applications. The company makes equipment for a range of industrial and municipal applications.
Environmental Advisors and Engineers
- Environmental and construction finance consulting including Phase I/II, construction and remedial investigions and designs.
Environmental Engineering Consultants
- Full service environmental consulting company offering site development, soil, groundwater and air testing services.
Environmental Group Limited
- Provides technology solutions to environment management, water treatment, gas vapour and odour emission control.
Environmental Odour Laboratory
- Provides odour research in Australia and abroad, specialized in odour sampling, measurement and assessment.
Environmental Remediation Specialists, Inc
- Complete environmental and emergency services. Emergency response to accidents and spills. Accident and cargo recovery. Load shift correction.
Enviroscience Consultants, Inc.
- Providing services in industrial hygiene, environmental training and consulting, and asbestos analysis capabilities.
- Groundwater and soil remediation by hydrogeologists and engineers.
- Provides environmental services including air pollution control design, compliance services, air pollution training, testing, and stack testing.
F. X. Browne, Inc.
- A nationally-recognized environmental consulting firm with experience in lake and watershed management, water and wastewater engineering, environmental planning, and stormwater management.
- Specializes in the manufacture, lease, sale, and installation of electric catalytic oxidizers for the destruction of volatile organic compounds.
- A supplier of Ex rated, rig safe and added safety products for safe operating systems used in hazardous areas offshore and in petrochem facilities and heat exchangers and exhaust gas coolers in CHP applications.
Flood Control America, LLC
- The invisible flood control wall provides removable floodwall protection, as it is erected only when floods threaten.
G.P.R. Geotechnical Services
- Locate and plot underground services, leaks, voids, subsidence, sinkholes, backfilled areas, bedrock, fault lines, forensic sites, archaeological sites and graves.
Geitner Environmental Management Consulting Services
- Providing environmental engineering consulting services from Phase I ESA's to remediation oversight services.
Geotech Consultants International, Inc.
- Geotechnical engineering firm specializing in project and program management, construction and foundation inspections.
- Worldwide geotechnical equipment retail sales and repair services for the environmental, health and safety fields, including remediation of volatile organics, lead and heavy metals in water, air and soil.
Geotechnical Services, Inc. (GSI)
- A Midwest firm, headquartered in Omaha, specializing in geotechnical engineering, drilling, construction materials testing and inspection, environmental services and micro foundation contracting.
Gifford and Partners
- Engineering consultants providing design and project management services in civil, structural, building services, environmental and coastal engineering, and in archaeology and historic buildings.
Ground/Water Treatment and Technology, LLC
- A contractor and equipment supplier providing water and wastewater treatment solutions including technical services, construction, equipment sales, rentals, treatment studies, operation and maintenance.
- Offers cooling systems, heat exchangers, heat recovery, air pollution control, industrial chimneys from engineering to turnkey projects.
Hans Huber AG
- Process engineering and manufacturing of plant equipment and machinery made of stainless steel for municipal and industrial water treatment. Specializing in stainless steel products for industrial equipment. Site is translated into two languages.
Hawley Control Solutions Ltd.
- Design, manufacture, and installation of building environment control systems.
Hoch Technical Services, Inc.
- An independent consulting firm that provides services and engineering for air pollution control equipment. Servicing most manufacturer's equipment in current use today.
Hofstetter Umwelttechnik AG
- Design, plan, develop and construct plants for the handling of landfill and offgas.
HOMA Pump Technology
- Submersible pumps ideal for heavy duty wastewater and sewage service in municipal, commercial and industrial applications.
- Environmental engineers for over 35 years specialising in air pollution control for dust and fume extraction requirements.
HSW Engineering, Inc.
- An environmental consulting and engineering company.
- Environmentally beneficial gas leak detectors, detect gas leak of chlorine, ammonia, common household gases, and other combustible gases.
- Consultancy and engineering company operating in development, environment and utilities, property and structures, energy, and partnerships and outsourcing markets both in Slovakia and internationally.
- Industrial hygiene, safety and environmental consulting testing and training firm serving the environmental health and safety needs of companies throughout the United States.
Hygrade Industrial Plastics Limited
- UK based company specialising in the design and manufacture of air pollution control equipment for the chemical industries.
Impact Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Environmental consulting, engineering, geotechnical services, environmental site assessments, remediation services.
In-Situ Oxidative Technologies, Inc
- Full service environmental remediation firm providing In-situ chemical oxidation of contaminated groundwater and soil.
- Provides services and products based on a background of industrial and technological development, alongside practical applications in the fields of projects and legalisation of new investments, environment, safety, quality and processes improvement.
Iyer Environmental Group
- Provides a wide spectrum of environmental consulting, engineering and design-build services in water, wastewater, solid waste and hazardous waste.
Jaworski Geotech, Inc.
- Multi-disciplinary consulting and engineering firm offers services in the fields of geotechnical, environmental and hydrogeologic engineering, construction inspection services and material testing.
John C. Halepaska and Associates, Inc.
- Award-winning consultants using professional engineers and geologists to provide services in all areas of surface water and groundwater resources projects. Located in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area.
Jordi Instrumentation, SL
- Dedicated to the manufacture of quality machinery for packaging and palletizing a variety of products with reliably and efficiently. However, the development and the control of industrial plants.
- Spanish company leader in providing equipment, services and technologies for the heat recovery, air or gases heating, incineration, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) abatement, industrial heating and tobacco curing.
Klein and Hoffman, Inc.
- Offers wastewater management, structural engineering and facade restoration.
- Supplier of dust collection, fume extraction, air cleaning and pollution control equipment, including fume arms, dust collectors, hose reels, extension booms, fans and air filters.
Linpro Petroleum Services Limited
- Provides oil companies, environmental consulting firms and the private sector with a wide range of Linpro's contracting services.
- UK agents of portable ultrasonic leak stethoscope detector sensor sets, used for detecting leaks in compressed air, gases, vacuums, tanks and detecting mechanical movement malfunctions, gears, bearings and related areas.
Lycott Environmental Inc.
- Provides lake and pond management services including aquatic weed and algae treatments, weed harvesting, herbicide applications, dredging, pond surveys and watershed management.
- Full service environmental consulting and engineering companies drawing on the resources of a nationwide network of offices.
- Manufacturers of packaged sewage treatment plants and septic tank / cesspool conversion units.
McCain and Associates, Inc
- Consulting engineers and scientists. Provides engineering and environmental engineering, landfill remediation and related areas.
McCue Environmental Contracting
- Specializing in the installation and maintenance of remediation systems designed for the in situ treatment of soil and groundwater treatment.
- MEI is a civil and environmental engineering/consulting firm located in Mobile, Alabama.
Mech-Chem Associates, Inc.
- A full-service engineering firm specializing in the design, engineering and construction of manufacturing facilities, operating processes, and environmental control systems.
- Providing industrial hygiene, health and safety, and indoor air quality solutions.
- A partner for water treatment, sludge dewatering and reject handling, specializing in the paper industry.
MGM Engineering and Contracting
- Engineering Company established in Milan in 2003, exploiting the value and long term experience of a group of managers and technicians coming from recognized companies of the engineering and energy industry.
Micah Group LLC
- Environmental consulting and construction services for private, governmental, municipal and industrial clients, including subsurface investigations, UST closures, construction management, and site assessments. Lexington, KY.
- Manufacturers of air and dust filtration systems. Provides customized testing procedures and plant based consultancy.
- Suppliers of tunnelling, geotechnical, and brownfield clean-up chemicals worldwide.
Multi-Factor Europe (MFE)
- Specializes in the supply of all types of industrial filtration and separation, from air conditioning and dust control through to fluids, hydraulics, process and compressed air.
- Provides products and services for humidity control in industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural applications.
Murray, Smith and Associates, Inc.
- Full-service civil and environmental engineering firm specializing in water resources, subsurface utilities, and transportation. MSA serves the Pacific Northwest.
- Custom designed systems for thermal oxidizers and combustion equipment focusing on minimized fuel costs and optimum equipment selection for desired results.
- Manufacturer of TURBOsplashPAC, a fill material particularly recommended for use in cooling towers with normal and difficult water conditions.
NTH Consultants Ltd.
- Infrastructure engineering and environmental sciences consulting services in the USA and internationally, located in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
O'Brien & Company, Inc.
- Sustainable construction is a reality. Provides technical support to the industry, government, the public.
- Optimization of energy control in water circuits
- Producer of fume arms, portable air filters, stainless steel fume arms, hose reels, sliding exhaust rails, extension booms for heavy-duty industrial air protection.
- Soil and groundwater remediation products such as ozone generators, ozone pumps, oxygen concentrators and ozone sensors. MTBE reduction with ozone. Units also available for rental.
Peak Environmental Consulting, Inc
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (Phase 1 ESA) services performed nationwide. Online quote.
Penmann Climatic Systems Limited
- Design engineering company based in West Yorkshire, UK. Specialising in product and process cooling systems, refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and extraction systems.
Peterson and Matz, Inc.
- Manufacturers representative for water, wastewater and industrial waste treatment equipment in Michigan and Illinois.
Phi Group Ltd
- Offers earth retention, environmental barriers and ground engineering services.
Polaris SRL - Italy
- Innovative technology for solvent recovery and VOC abatement.
Pollution Control Products Co.
- Burn off ovens for removing paint, powdercoat, plastic, grease, and oil from hooks, racks, jigs, engine blocks, electric motor stators, breaker plates, injection molding screws, and plastic production parts. EPA friendly oven with automatic self-adjusting control system.
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the pollution control industry. Information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, and discussion forums, online chat, newsletter, software.
- Supplying natural orange oil dust suppression products together with a turn key foaming system.
Power Acoustics, Inc.
- Acoustical consultants specializing in the power industry. Designed noise control for hundreds of combustion turbine based power plants. Developer of SPM9613 environmental noise prediction software.
Process Combustion Limited
- Design and manufacturer of waste liquid and gas thermal and catalytic oxidizers, incinerators with optional heat recovery.
Processfilter Sweden AB
- Sweden. Design and manufacture of industrial process ventilation and materials recycling systems. Extensive technical information. English and Swedish.
Pulsonic Technologies, Ltd
- UK. Diversified company, involved in the design, development and manufacture of ultrasonic measurement systems, and treatment plants and equipment for water and wastewater. Detailed product catalogs, including technical information. Library of case studies on PDF files.
Rainmaker Irrigation Ltd
- Irrigation specialists in sports turf surfaces, landscape areas and private gardens.
- Professional and technical support services in engineering, environmental services, industrial safety, and operations support.
Rogers and Callcott
- Providing civil and environmental engineering, hydrogeologic services, air quality monitoring and compliance, and a full-service analytical laboratory for over 30 years.
Santoni Electric Co. P. Ltd
- Centrifugal and axial flow fans - from 1 hp to 100 hp - for ventilation, dust collection, pollution control, humidification, cooling, boilers, furnaces, pneumatic conveying. Manufactured for application specific performance.
Savannah Environmental Consulting and Associates
- Based in Savannah, GA, and providing reliable and cost effective environmental consulting in the southeast. Offers RCRA, EPCRA, CERCLA, TSCA, audits, property transfer Phase 1 reports, Due Diligence, SPCC SWPPP plans, and hazardous waste training and disposal services.
Sayler Data Solutions
- Data validation, database and data management services for the environmental industry.
- A business enterprise providing professional services in geotechnical, geophysical, geological, and forensic sciences.
Sea Horse Systems
- Wastewater treatment Systems Sea Horse designs, engineers, and manufactures all types of self-contained sanitation systems that work in various applications and environments.
- Manufacture of portable and ducted biocooling systems for the industrial, commercial and residential markets. Located in Australia.
- Provides market surveys, engineering and consulting services, and the supply of installations for electrochemical and chemical plants, environmental protection and wastewater treatment.
ShunDe XingWei Electric Porcelain Co.,Ltd
- Produce piezo-electricity porcelain ignitor, automatic electromagnetism valve and related products
Sieben Energy Associates
- An independent energy consulting firm specializing in the efficient use and smart purchasing of energy resources.
Sierra Piedmont, Inc.
- Environmental site assessment, compliance and remediations services.
Smith Warner International
- Providing consultant and project management services in the areas of coastal and environmental engineering and coastal environmental management in the Caribbean.
The Source Group, Inc.
- Provides environmental engineering, consulting, hydrogeologic and management services tailored for today's dynamic regulatory and economic climate.
- Specialists in the design and supply of pollution control plants and equipment.
Stewart Environmental Consultants
- Providing environmental engineers, asbestos and wastewater consultants thru our Colorado laboratory.
Strategic Environmental and Ecological Services, Inc.
- Full-service environmental consulting firm offering both environmental and health and safety services.
- Specializing in cone penetrometer (CPT), direct push exploration for geotechnical, geophysical and geo-environmental projects.
STS Canada, Inc.
- Provides gas and liquid separation process expertise for the management, development and optimization of new filtration technologies, including engineering, training, analysis.
- Offers an integrated suite of architectural, engineering, environmental, information technology, facility, and infrastructure management services
- Manufacturer of water cooling towers, repair and spare parts.
Terrane Consultants Ltd
- Geotechnical engineering services provider in the North Island of New Zealand.
Terrapex Environmental Ltd
- Providing environmental consulting and remediation services.
Tetra Tech, Inc.
- Provides environmental engineering and consulting services addressing complex water contamination, cultural resource management, and other environmental problems.
Texas Research International, Inc.
- TRI/Environmental, Inc. (TRI) is an independent, third party testing and research firm. Included in TRI's geosynthetic testing services are capabilities for interface friction/direct shear, conformance/verification, durability, design verification and education/training services.
Timberline Environmental Services
- Specializing in site preparation, vegetation removal, both mechanical and manual. Designers of specialized equipment for the UXO community. Small arms ammunition disposal up to and including 20 mill.
Timmons Design Engineers
- A consulting engineering firm located in San Francisco, California. The firm offers a complete range of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and sustainable design services for a diverse range of projects including commercial, retail, industrial, public, institutional and residential.
- Geophysics, geochemistry, geology and GIS - DTM studies in environmental, groundwater, engineering and geotechnical studies. Mining and Oils exploration. No dig - NDT and GPR technologies.
US Flood Control
- Emergency flood control and protection system, easy to assemble, reusable and environmentally friendly, to divert up floodwaters and protect properties from flooding disasters without the use of sandbags.
- Engineering firm specializing in design, fabrication and installation of industrial gas sterilizers, fumigators, oil reprocessors and other vacuum technology-based products.
- A UK company supplying augers and related equipment for groundwater sampling, soil and earth testing, sludge and sediment sampling, penetrometers, and permeameters.
- Consulting, development of client specific solutions and software develelopment concerning water resources management by a team of engineers and natural and computer scientists.
Water Resource Associates
- A civil and environmental engineering firm, with an emphasis on engineering, planning and environmental science.
- Providing information on water filtration and disinfection systems including solar powered treatments and cryptosporidium sampling equipment. Watercare Systems is based in North Devon, UK.
- A volatile organic chemical (VOC) control and degassing company that provides contract service for all of the major oil companies and storage facilities using the latest degassing and incineration technology.
Welltech Pacific Limited
- Supply low cost high quality ozone generator and accessories for drinking water, aquarium, fish hatchery, cooling tower and HVAC system.
Weston Solutions, Inc.
- Infrastructure redevelopment firm providing integrated, sustainable solutions for environmental restoration, property redevelopment, design/build construction, green buildings and clean energy.
Whitehead and Mueller, Inc.
- A full service environmental consulting and engineering firm.
WHKS and Co.
- Offering boundary surveys, land development and subdivision platting, and topographical mapping and engineering design.
- Providing client-focused solutions for matters including engineering, architecture, and design.
XCG Consultants Ltd.
- An environmental engineering specialist firm with affiliations with large design firms and specialty firms in a number of fields.
- Full service environmental engineering and consulting firm which maintains a focus on innovative technologies.
Younger International Co., Ltd.
- Designing and planning of ventilation equipment, cooling systems, conveying systems.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 13:54:02 UTC -