the entire directory
only in Utilities/Water
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Industries: Utilities: Water
Science: Environment: Water Resources
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Drinking Water
This category in other languages:
- Level Indication, and automation of controls to make watersupply and wastewater process fully automatic. Maintenance free customized systems based on magnetic level sensing.
- Water resource company with activities centered in locally-managed utility subsidiaries that are regulated by the state and municipalities in which each operates.
- Supplies public water, sells surplus water company land, manages municipal water systems and owns a timber mill. News and educational projects. [symbol = WTR]
Arizona Water Company
- Describes services available and provides information on water use, conservation, tariffs, location map and employment.
Artesian Water Company
- Public water utility in the state of Delaware. Distribution of water to residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility customers throughout the state.
- Commercial and industrial water treatment located in Delaware.
Berlinwasser International GmbH
- Multinational activities in both the supply, construction and consultancy areas of the water industry. Multi Language web site.
California Water Association (CWA)
- Consortium of invester-owned water utilities providing water utility services to customers throughout California. Partnerships, legislation, water rates, and conservation tips.
Cedarburg Light and Water Utility
- Locally owned and operated electric and water company in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. Online services, issues, and contact information.
City West Water
- Water and Sewerage Utility for the city of Melbourne Australia. Owned and regulated by the state of Victoria.
Clear Lake City Water Authority
- Provides water, sewer, and drainage utility service to the Clear Lake area, located just south of Houston, Texas.
Community Water Company of Green Valley
- Member owned water utility serving residential and commercial customers in a retirement community in southern Arizona.
Connecticut Water Service, Inc.
- Supplies water for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal purposes. (Nasdaq: CTWS).
Conwa County Regional Water Distribution District
- Drinking water supply for Conway County, Arkansas. Service to Morrilton and the surrounding communities Treatment facility, water regulations, customer information, policies, awards, construction updates, and water conservation tips.
Earnhart Hill Regional Water & Sewer District
- Provides water and sewer service to rural areas of Pickaway and Fairfield Counties in Ohio USA.
East County Water Control District
- Serving Lee County, Florida, provides domestic and commercial water supply and management of water resources including flood control and conservation.
East Larimer County Water District
- Providing water service in Larimer County, Colorado.
Effluent Control & Recovery, Ltd
- UK. Engineering company, involved in the design, development and manufacture of integrated solutions in chemical dosing for the water, industrial effluent and environmental control industries. Also, chemical storage tanks for the plastics industry, and industrial pumps.
Global Water Awards
- Global Water Intelligence, a source of market information for the international water industry, has launched the Global Water Awards in order to highlight achievement in the international water sector.
Great Oaks Water Company
- They have been providing public water utility service to the San Jose, California area since the early 1960's.
International Salinity Forum
- April of 2005 in Riverside, CA. USDA, USDI, IWA, IUSS, and Australia are sponsors. Go to website to get information
- A locally owned and operated electric and water utility serving more than 6,000 customers in Jefferson, Wisconsin.
Jersey Waterworks Company Limited
- Information on payment, charges, metering, supply, moving, connection, emergencies, company information, history, locations and leisure.
Kauai Department of Water
- County of Kauai, Department of Water. Contains water quality reports, events, water plan 2020, water systems and water sources, water conservation tips, board meeting information
Kentucky American Water Company
- Provides water service to more than 300,000 people throughout the state of Kentucky. Member of the National Partnership for Safe Water
- Department of water supply for the county of Maui, an in depth site dealing with all aspects of water supply on the island of Maui
Middlesex Water Company
- Water utility covering New Jersey and Delaware. Provides online bill payment facility
Mohawk Valley Water Authority
- Water supplier serving portions of Oneida and Herkimer Counties in the greater Utica area. Provides service area map, quality report and company information
Monte Vista Water District
- County water district formed to provide retail and wholesale water supply services to the communities of Montclair, Chino Hills, portions of the City of Chino and the unincorporated area lying between the cities of Pomona, Chino Hills, Chino and Ontario.
Nebraska Section American Water Works Association
- Association of public water suppliers in the State of Nebraska. Fresh / Clean looking web site. Not really a utility but represents a communication medium for a number of water utilities.
New Holstein Utilities
- A locally owned and operated electric, water, water softener and wastewater utility serving more than 2,275 customers in New Holstein, Wisconsin.
Newhall County Water District
- One of four water purveyors in the Santa Clarita Valley, California. Currently supplying a population of approximately 25,000.
Niagara Drinking Water
- Providers of clean drinking water to southern California since 1963. Also specialize in providing bottled water for club stores, other outlets and various distributors throughout the country.
Nipomo Community Services District
- Provider of water, sewerage and solid waste services to the residents of Nipomo and Blacklake Village.
North Penn Water Authority
- A municipal drinking water company that serves communities in Central Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania.
North Weld County Water District
- Water Utility serving Northern Weld and Eastern Larimer counties with quality water service.
Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility
- Service to Oak Creek, Wisconsin and surrounding communities. Service area, billing, and quality report.
- A locally owned and operated electric, water and wastewater utility serving over 8,000 customers in the Oconomowoc, Wisconsin area.
Pennsylvania-American Water Company
- Provides water service to over 2 million people in 35 counties. Also provides wastewater services to customers in Pennsylvania.
Poseidon Resources Group
- Carlsbad Desalination Project is an effort to provide a reliable potable water supply for San Diego County
Rainier View Water Co
- Privately owned water-utility in Washington State serving customers in areas including Graham, Spanaway, Puyallup, and Gig Harbor.
Raleigh Water District
- Water utility special district serving the Raleigh Hills area of Portland, Oregon metro area.
Regina South Rural water pipeline
- A Public Utility Board whose objective is to provide essential, safe, and sustainable water supply to rural residents south of Regina, SK.
Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District
- Water supply company serving the Greater Escondido Valley, California, since 1954.
River Falls Municipal Utilities
- RFMU is a locally owned and operated electric, water, sewer and wastewater utility serving over 4,000 customers in River Falls, Wisconsin.
Sea The Controllers
- Float switch and multiple sensor based level indication and control.Fully automated no attendance required.
Settlers Irrigation District
- Originally founded as the Settlers Ditch Company on October 30th, 1884, Settlers Irrigation District now serves thousands of water users in a large part of western Ada County in Boise, Idaho.
Severn Trent Water
- Severn Trent Water's website is aimed at domestic customers. It covers everything from information about our wide range of customer services, educational information, to water conservation and environmental issues. The site also provides ideas for some fun days out in the Severn Trent area.
South East Queensland Water Corporation Limited
- A supplier of untreated water in bulk to local governments and industries in the south east Queensland region, through ownership of Wivenhoe, Somerset and North Pine dams.
South Stickney Sanitary District
- Provides water service to the Burbank and Nottingham Park areas of Illinois, just southwest of Chicago. Useful information on website including educational area for kids
South West Water
- Provides water and sewerage services to customers in Devon, Cornwall and parts of Dorset and Somerset. The company is part of Pennon Group Plc.
Southeastern Colorado Water Conservancy District
- History, current events and activities of the District and the Fryingpan-Arkansas Project.This includes highlights of the project including the various dams, reservoirs and available recreational activities.
- Water utility serving areas of the South East of England, inparticular Sussex and West Kent. Useful resources on water cycle and extraction.
- A water and sewerage company covering the south eastern part of the United Kingdom
Tennessee American Water Company
- Serves the Chattanooga area. Water quality reports, investor relations, and customer services.
- A water and sewerage company covering London and the areas round the river Thames
Three Valleys Municipal Water District
- A public agency serving parts of Los Angeles county, supplementing and enhancing water supplies in a cost-effective, environmentally sound manner.
Twentynine Palms Water District
- Public agency serving the residents of Twentynine Palms and areas of unincorporated San Bernardino County.
Two Rivers Water & Light
- A locally owned and operated electric and water utility, providing service to the citizens of Two Rivers. Worth looking at for the (electricity use) power calculator
United Utilities PLC
- Utilities organization with interests in water, wastewater and telecommunications. Main operational area is the united kingdom. Features online services, corporate data, and environmental issues.
Valley Water Systems
- Water Utility for Plainville, Connecticut
Washington Water Service Company
- Providing quality water service to Washington State. Design, build, operated, and managed water systems.
- Working with government, regulators and stakeholder organisations to develop policy and improve understanding of the business of water on behalf of UK water and wastewater service suppliers.
West Virginia-American Water
- Providing quality water service to over 160,000 customers in 17 West Virginia counties as well as parts of Ohio and Virginia.
Winterport Water District
- Provides public drinking water, fire protection services, and wastewater treatment of domestic sewerage to citizens of Winterport, Maine.
Topix: Water Utilities
- News about water utilities, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2016 at 6:39:26 UTC -