the entire directory
only in Utilities/Gas_and_Electricity
Gas and Electricity
Nuclear Power Plants
Tennessee Valley Authority
Business: Energy: Electricity
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas
Science: Technology: Energy: Electricity Generation and Distribution
Science: Technology: Energy: Fossil Fuel: Oil and Gas
Alameda Municipal Power
- Electric, cable, internet, and telecommunications provider. Site provides information on services, news, and customer service.
Alliant Energy Corporation
- Generates, purchases, distributes and sells electric energy and natural gas; personal and business accounts. Includes environmental, financial, and employment information. Madison, WI. (NYSE: LNT)
- A trader, active in Germany and throughout Europe; with contact details.
- A Calgary-based company, responsible for almost 60 percent of Alberta's electrical transmission requirements.
American Electric Power
- Provides electricity to customers in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. Customer service, economic development, and bill pay.
Arizona Public Service
- Retail energy service provider, part of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation. Presents information about their services, employment, and news releases.
Aspen Energy Corporation, Columbus, OH
- Reseller and supplier of electricity and natural gas in Columbus Ohio and statewide.
Atlantic Electric and Gas
- Suppliers of electricity and gas to homes and businesses in the United Kingdom. Calculator, switching, corporate information.
- Natural gas utility serving customers in 12 states, mostly in the Southeast. Includes service information, news and FAQs.
- An energy, information and technology corporation providing gas, electricity and related solutions to business and residential customers throughout North America.
Baltimore Gas and Electricity
- Provides service to Baltimore and central Maryland. Rates and tariffs, online bill pay, and services choices.
- Residential and business service in the city and neighboring locations. Bill pay, usage calculator, transmission rates, and safety information.
Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Consumer owned provider in Bismarck, North Dakota. Information, news, and members area.
Bay State Gas
- Serving natural gas consumers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. Services, customer service, and contact information.
Beltrami Electric Cooperative
- Serving Bemidji, MN and the surrounding area. Payment options, load control status, and employment.
Berkshire Gas Co.
- Natural gas service to customers in western Massachusetts. Includes a news center, rates and tariffs, employment opportunities, and customer information.
Black Hills Corporation
- A diversified energy services company that offers energy and communications products. (NYSE: BKH)
Black River Electric Cooperative
- Consumer-owned electric cooperative serving southeast Missouri. Programs, services, billing, safety and energy tips online.
Blue Ridge Electric
- Provides utilities service information, energy and money saving conservation tips, industry news, community services, weather updates, and contact information for North Carolina's High Country.
- Offers advice and information on gas, electricity, telecommunications, appliances, loans, mortgages, security, insurance and maintenance services.
- Carrollton Utilities provides gas water and sewer services to Carroll County KY and surrounding areas
Cedarburg Light and Water Utility
- Locally owned and operated electric and water company in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. Online services, issues, and contact information.
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
- Domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission and distribution, natural gas distribution, competitive natural gas sales and services, and interstate pipelines and field services operations for residential and business customers.
Central Maine Power Company
- Electricity provider in central and southern Maine. Services, prices, account details, and safety.
Choctawhatchee Electric Cooperative, Inc
- Serves the Florida counties of Walton and North Okaloosa, and parts of Holmes and Santa Rosa counties. Products and services, questions and answers, and customer service forms.
- Provides electricity to business and residential consumers in Texas.
- Online services such as connections, billing and payment, energy efficiency, and education. Also offers renewable energy, including solar, wind, hydro and biomass. Australian company.
Citizens Electric Corporation
- Services in Ste. Genevieve, Perry, northern Cape Girardeau and eastern St. Francois counties in Missouri. Rates, billing options, new service information, and conservation ideas.
City of Hugoton Kansas
- Provides electricity, water, sanitation, and sewer service to its consumers. Services, local information, departments, and frequently asked questions.
Clark Electric Cooperative
- Electric distribution, appliances, electric and geothermal heating, and other services in Clark County Wisconsin. Rates, store, service features, and a kids corner.
- An integrated energy company. Along with the services of its subsidiaries, Consumers Energy and CMS Enterprises, it provides natural gas and electricity to more than 6 million of Michigan’s 10 million residents.
Connecticut Natural Gas
- Provides service in the central area of the state. Customer service, service area map, account information, and job openings.
Connecticut Valley Electric Exchange (CONVEX)
- Provide power to Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. Power advisory, capacity, and links.
- Provides electric service in New York City (except for a small area of Queens), and most of Westchester County. Also provides natural gas service in Manhattan, the Bronx, and parts of Queens and Westchester.
Consolidated Power Projects (Pty) Ltd
- Expertise in the design, construction and commissioning of high voltage switchyards, substations, overhead power lines and wind farms. Operating in Africa, South Africa and Australia.
Constellation Energy Group
- Holding company for energy businesses focused on wholesale power marketing, merchant generation, and portfolio management. Includes corporate and investor data, company news, and career opportunities. [NYSE: CEG]
- Consumer owned electric, natural gas and energy services cooperative in Marshalltown, IA. Services, service area, and contact information.
- Electric and natural gas provider in North Texas. Service descriptions, employment listings, and site search.
Crisp County Power Commission
- An electric utility serving the citizens of Crisp County, Georgia including the municipalities of Cordele and Arabi. Customer service, rental lights, and contact information.
- Power company and provider of electricity, natural gas and related services. (NYSE: D).
- Providing gas and electricity services to Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. Includes information for consumers, employees and corporate clients.
- Provides energy services to southwestern Pennsylvania.
Dynamic Ratings -
- Manufacturer of microprocessor-based monitoring, control and communications equipment for power transformers.
- Trades and distributes electricity and gas in UK markets.
- Propane delivery and sales for residential customers.
- Supplies gas, electricity, and telephone service to businesses and homes. About the Green tariff, company background, and services. In the UK.
- International electric power generator, distributor, and structured finance provider.
El Paso Electric Company
- Electric utility serving West Texas and Southern New Mexico.
Energy Consultants, Inc.
- Licensed aggregator for retail sale of electricity. Services and contact information.
- Energy provider based in Pacific NorthWest Columbia providing Electricity at cost to Public Utilities and Municipalities.
Energy West, Inc.
- Distributes, transports and sells natural gas and propane. (Nasdaq: EWST).
- Brokers of natural gas and electricity for business and residential energy consumers, operating in Canada, the UK, and Texas.
- Electricity provider in Alberta, Canada.
- Integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production, retail distribution operations, energy marketing and trading, and gas transportation. (NYSE:ETR).
- Australian electricity supplier and distributor in Queensland. Residential and business services, account inquiry, and community support.
ESB Independent Energy
- Independent electricity supplier to businesses in Ireland.
Escambia River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Power and water to Escambia and Santa Rosa Florida counties. Services, e-billing, and contact information.
Essex Power Corporation
- Supplying electrical energy to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Amherstburg, LaSalle, Leamington and Tecumseh Ontario, Canada. Site has useful energy use calculator and other local information facilities.
FieldForce Services Pty Ltd
- A specialist service provider to a host of major clients in the Electricity, Gas and Water industries, as well as local government authorities and corporations. Established in 1993.
First Choice Power
- Provides electricity generated by wind, coal, and natural gas in Texas. Automated payments, rewards program, about the company, and pricing information.
First Energy Corporation
- Central site for Ohio Edison, Illuminating Company, Toledo Edison, and Penn Power. Bill pay, customer service, new and disconnect service.
First Energy Solutions
- Ohio based electric and natural gas provider for commercial, industrial, and residential customers in 13 states from Delaware to Wisconsin. Services, contract renewals, and contact information.
- Electric cooperative in Houston County Georgia. Services, storm center, locations, and energy library.
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL)
- Investor-owned utility company providing electric power throughout Florida, a national provider of electricity services.
Gas Alberta Inc.
- Gas utility supplier for residents of Alberta. Up to date pricing, temperature and other associated information.
Gas Call Services Repair and Maintenance
- Provides a regionally based, 24 hour Gas Maintenance and Installation service. CORGI registered installers. Based in locations across Scotland.
Gas Malaysia SDN BHD
- Natural gas company servicing industrial, residential and commercial sectors in Peninsular Malaysia. Customer services, technical and operation information, and job openings.
- A natural gas utility company based in Atlanta that provides natural gas service for the state of Georgia.
- Supplies natural gas to industrial and commercial customers in Ohio. Based in Youngstown. Enrollment, FAQs, and contact information.
- A joint venture between Gaz de France and Societe Generale in creating a gas, electricity and oil trading company within the European energy markets. French and English web site.
- Provider of natural gas for residence and business customers in the Atlanta Georgia area. Services, rates, and sign-up.
Georgia Natural Gas
- Natural gas service provider for residential homes and commercial businesses throughout Georgia.
- Provider of electricity to residential and small business commercial customers. Services, sign-up, and FAQs.
Grand Island Nebraska Electric Power and Water
- Serves the residents of the city of Grand Island, Hall County and Merrick County. Services and contact information.
Great Plains Energy
- Publicly-held parent of regulated utility Kansas City Power and Light, offering utility service in Kansas, and deregulated electricity supply in states with retail choice.
Green Mountain Power Corporation
- Provides electricity to one-quarter of Vermont. History, building advice, meter readings, investor details (NYSE: GMP)
Greer Commission of Public Works
- Providing electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer to residents and businesses in Greenville and Spartanburg counties in South Carolina. Account review, service details, and fees.
- An Independent Transmission Company focused on providing electricity transmission services within the footprint of the Midwest ISO.
Hawaiian Electric Industries
- Holding company provides utility and banking services through two subsidiaries. Hawaiian Electric Company generates, purchases, transmits, distributes and sells electric energy. American Savings Bank offers a full range of services to individual and business customers. (NYSE:HE)
Honeoye Storage Corporation
- An independent underground gas storage facility (4.3 BCF firm / 2.4 BCF interruptible capacity) located in the lush, rolling hills of Ontario County, NY, about 30 miles south of Rochester.
Hongkong Electric Holdings
- Generates and supplies electricity, online account access, news and other information. Other activities include consulting, contracting, advertising, financing and investment holding. (Nasdaq:HGKGY).
Hydro Ottawa Holding Inc.
- Owner Operator of two subsidiary companies that distribute electricity, generate power and provide energy services.
Integrys Energy Group, Inc.
- A utility holding company. System companies provide products and services in both regulated and nonregulated energy markets.
Intermountain Gas Company
- Service area across southern Idaho. Bill payment, customer service, information center, and energy information.
IPL - Indianapolis Power and Light Company
- Electricity provider in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. Residential and business services, account information, assistance programs, and locations.
- Municipally owned and operated electric and water company serving more than 6,000 customers in Jefferson, Wisconsin. Online services, issues, and environment.
Kansas Gas Service
- Serves customer locations from Kansas City to Wichita. Customer service, pay stations, and programs.
KEM Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Provides electrical energy to consumers in rural areas of four south central counties of North Dakota. Contains profile, history and information about products and services. Headquarters in Linton.
Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro Inc.
- A local distribution company that is responsible for distributing electricity to 76,000 homes and businesses within the City of Kitchener and the Township of Wilmot.
Korea Electric Power Co.
- Provides electric power in Korea and internationally.
Liberty Power Corp.
- Offers service to small and medium size business customers located in the state of New York. Services, FAQs, and contact information.
- Offering advice and training tips on ACS gas safety assessments, required by engineers to maintain their CORGI registration. Details ACS centres and a forum for comments and questions
Lower Electric, LLC.
- Independent utility consulting firm connecting clients and providers in the deregulated electricity and natural gas markets of Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Texas.
Loy Yang Power
- The Loy Yang power station and open cut brown coal mine based in Victoria, are stated as being the largest of their type in Australia.
Maine Public Service Co.
- Distributes electricity to retail customers in northern Maine . Corporate and investor information, customer and supplier services . ( AMEX: MAP )
- Renewable hydro and wind electricity provider in New Zealand. Residential and business customer service, pricing, and conversion information.
- Electric power provider in Madison, Monona, Middleton, Cross Plains, and other Dane County Wisconsin communities. Gas Service is available in Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Iowa, Juneau, Monroe, and Vernon Counties. Services, billing, safety and appliances.
Michigan Gas Utilities
- A natural gas utility serving 162,000 southern Michigan customers in and around Grand Haven, Otsego, Benton Harbor, Coldwater and Monroe.
- A municipal electricity service, located in Milton, Ontario, Canada that serves customers in it and the surrounding area. Services, rates, billing, and teacher tools.
Minnesota Energy Resources
- A natural gas utility serving over 199,000 customers throughout Minnesota. Provides business and domestic customer support and advice.
Missouri River Energy Services
- Provides electricity and natural gas to municipalities that want to provide their own energy. Services South Dakota, Minnesota, and North Dakota. Industry updates, products and services, and legislation.
- Formerly Eastern Electric. Service provider in Rhode Island. Supplier list, account services, contractor dig information, and shopping.
- Western New York and Pennsylvania natural gas provider. Bill payment options, special services, appliances, and employment.
National Grid USA
- Core business of transmission and distribution of electricity and natural gas to customers in New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
New Holstein Utilities
- Locally owned and operated electric, water, water softener and wastewater facility serving customers in New Holstein, Wisconsin. Customer services, issues, information for business customers, and online services.
New Jersey Natural Gas Company
- Services in Monmouth and Ocean counties and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties. Customer support, FAQs, and rates.
New Jersey Resources Corp.
- Provider of natural gas in northern and central New Jersey. Includes investor information and links to child companies.
- Services the northern third of Illinois, excluding the city of Chicago. Gas safety, regional offices, bill payment options, and media center.
- Merrillville and northern Indiana natural gas and electric provider. Contact numbers, bill payment services, and rate reviews.
- Holding company that serves customers in Connecticut, western Massachusetts and New Hampshire with electricity. Companies, services, and environment.
Northern Ireland Electricity
- Procurement, transmission, and distribution of electricity to both domestic and business users. Communities, news, and customer service. In the UK.
Northwest Territories Power Corporation
- Power supplier for areas of the Northwest Territory. Online bill pay, company information, and contact locations.
Nova Scotia Power
- Electricity service for home and business customers. Account services, online bill, rates, and employment opportunities.
- UK energy company supplying electricity and gas to both residential and business customers.
- Utility which transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to residential and business customers throughout eastern Massachusetts . Includes company news, services and investor information.
- Gas and electric provider for parts of upstate and across southern New York. Customer meter reading program, services, bill center, and pricing and tariffs.
OGE Energy Corp.
- Energy supplying and trading company, which operates more than 10.000 miles of gas pipeline in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Based in Oklahoma City, USA.(NYSE: OGE)
Oklahoma Natural Gas
- Services to many areas of the state. Payment methods. operations map, and customer service.
Otter Tail Power Company
- Electricity provider for residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Account information, idea center, wind energy options, and wholesale marketing.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Combined natural gas and electric utility provider for northern and central California. Open, close or transfer service, Chapter 11 information, system status, and financial assistance.
- Natural gas and electricity in Chicago, Illinois. Products, services, deregulation information, and company details.
- Electric service provider to customers in Washington, DC, and Montgomery and Prince George's counties in Maryland. Features news, information on programs and operations, consumer information, online services and an outage map.
Piedmont Natural Gas, Inc.
- Distributes natural gas to residential, industrial and commercial customers in the Carolinas and Tennessee.
Platte River Power Authority
- Supplies the electricity used by the communities of Estes Park, Fort Collins, Longmont, and Loveland, Colorado.
Portland General Electric
- Provides electric service to customers in Portland, Oregon, and surrounding communities. Full range of customer services available online.
Princeton (MA) Municipal Light Department
- Information about the PMLD and general information and links related to the electric utility business. Topics include; deregulation, green power, renewable resources, safety, and energy conservation.
- Generates and supplies electricity and natural gas to businesses and industries in North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. Distribution is through their key subsidiaries which are utility companies. Corporate overview, news, and economic development.
Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- PSO serves 505,000 customers in Oklahoma. Its headquarters is in Tulsa. PSO is part of the American Electric Power system, which serves more than 5 million customers across 11 states.
Public Service Enterprise Group
- An integrated generation and energy services company headquartered in Newark, NJ.
Public Service of New Hampshire (PSNH)
- State's largest electric utility, providing service to more than 400,000 homes and businesses. Online account payments, customer service, and contact information.
Reading Municipal Light Department
- Offers electric service to Reading, North Reading, Lynnfield, and Wilmington; offers account access, online payment, and general information.
Reliance Energy - A Dhirubhai Ambani Enterprise
- Integrated private sector power utility company based in India. The company specialises in generation, transmission, distribution and trading of power.
Reliant Energy Retail Services
- Power company that provides electricity to residents and businesses in the Dallas and Fort Worth Texas area. Account access, services, and contact information.
RGC Resources Inc.
- Distributes and sells natural gas and propane. (Nasdaq: RGCO).
Richmond Power and Light
- A municipal electric utility service to Wayne County, Indiana. Customer service, e-letter, and sponsored events.
River Falls Municipal Utilities
- Locally owned and operated electric, water, sewer and wastewater service in River Falls, Wisconsin. Online services, issues, community information, and efficiency.
Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd.
- Power utility in Sabah and Federal Territory Labuan Malaysia. Customer services and forum, location map, and contact information.
San Diego Gas and Electric
- Includes news, FAQs, payment options, online services, and news alerts.
- Operates natural gas-fired power plants, pipelines and storage facilities. Features links, connections, financial information, resources, solutions, trading, and employment opportunities in North America. (SRE: NYSE)
South Jersey Gas
- Service to customers in Atlantic, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, and Cape May counties. Customer care center, appliance, pipe care plan, and office locations.
Southeast Alabama Gas District
- Natural gas energy solutions for industrial and residential customers.
Southeastern Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Located in southeastern South Dakota, providing electricity through traditional and wind energy. Load control, communities, heat pumps, and safety.
- Utility company supplying electricity to customers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi. Includes links to subsidiary power companies, investor relations, and news and issues. ( NYSE: SO )
Southern Connecticut Gas
- Provides service to communities from Westport to Old Saybrook, most of which are located along or near the shores of Long Island Sound. Service and billing information, products and uses, and company information.
Southern Energy Homes, Inc.
- Produces variety of single and multi-section manufactured homes. (Nasdaq: SEHI)
Sturgeon Bay Utilities
- Community owned and operated electric and water utility, serving Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
- Electricity provider in Hillsborough County and parts of Pasco, Pinellas, and Polk counties Florida. Self-service, e-bill, news, and emergency information.
TECO Energy Inc.
- Holding company of a group of closely-related businesses in the energy category, offering a full range of energy solutions. Features company news, investor relations, and links to subsidiary organizations. (NYSE: TE)
- Online form to compare and choose a Texas electricity provider. TXU, Reliant, Gexa, Direct Energy, and City Public Service.
The Third Taxing District Electric Company.
- In Norwalk, CT. Includes online services for customers, public information, monthly newsletters, and meeting agendas.
- Electric company that serves customers located in the greater Toronto area. Meter read submissions, eBills, and services. Canadian Company.
- Electricity provider with mine and power station located in the Latrobe Valley at Yallourn. Located: Melbourne, Australia.
- Formerly TU Electric. Includes residential and business service information. In Dallas, TX.
- Holding company with three subsidiaries which distribute and market propane, natural gas, and generate electricity for the eastern USA. Features links to subsidiaries, and corporate and financial data. (NYSE: UGI)
UIL Holdings Corporation
- Parent of electric utility The United Illuminating Company. Also provide utility bill processing, and electrical contracting services . Includes corporate overview, investor dats, and business units. (NYSE: UIL)
- Independent gas and electric supplier cost comparison to locate the best prices. Information for changing providers, suppliers, savings examples, and details for commercial customers. UK company.
United Energy Ltd
- Distribution of electricity in Melbourne's south, east and the Mornington Peninsula, and management of gas connections in Melbourne's east. Services, technical standards, and contact information.
United Illuminating Company
- Purchases, transmits, distributes and sells electricity for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes in So. Connecticut. Customer service, products, and contact information.
- Utility holding company providing electric and gas distribution services in New England. Features links to operating companies, investor information, and company news. (AMEX: UTL).
Vanguard Energy Services
- Retail energy marketing firm. Provides company overview, product information, and service territory.
- Supply customers throughout the Greater Bridgeport, Connecticut and surrounding communities with premium home heating oil and home heating services.
- Locally owned and operated electric, water, and wastewater utility in Waupun, Wisconsin. Online services, issues, and energy efficiency.
- Offers natural gas, electricity, steam and water services in portions of Wisconsin and Michigan. Services, account and company information.
Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECO)
- Deliver energy to customers in 59 cities and towns in the Hadley-Greenfield, Pittsfield and Springfield districts. Account management, bill pay, and customer service.
- Gas Pipeline design, Utility Project Management
Williams Companies, Inc.
- A global energy and communications company. ( NYSE: WMB )
Wisconsin Energy Corp.
- Holding company with a diversified portfolio of subsidiaries engaged in electric generation; electric, gas, steam and water distribution. Includes corporate overview, investor information, and company news. (NYSE:WEC)
Wisconsin Public Power Inc.
- Member-owned company, providing electricity and related services to 32 Wisconsin municipalities. Industry issues, programs and services, and member information.
Wisconsin Public Service Corporation
- A natural gas and electric utility serving northeastern and central Wisconsin and an adjacent portion of Upper Michigan.
- Provides natural gas to parts of Connecticut. Service area map, service plans, and account information.
Gas and Electricity
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 12:17:32 UTC -