the entire directory
only in Utilities/Consulting
Business: Energy: Consulting
Accent Business Services, Inc.
- IT consulting services, staffing, software application development. They specialize in supporting public and investor-owned utilities of all types.
- Reverse osmosis and desalination experts, operating in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Distributor of HRO Systems watermakers. Project, maintenance, chemical cleaning, and advisory.
Applied Energy Group, Inc.
- Specialize in gas and electricity. Functions include unbundling, key customer contracting, implementation and evaluation, software development, business diversification, load forecasting, and load data analysis. Services, store, and energy news.
- Renewable energy consultants specialising in wind farms and wind farm planning.
Ashokan Water Services
- Assistance with water conservation engineering, utility and bill auditing, meter installation and repair, and conservation assistance in the New York Metropolitan area.
- Focusing on proprietary hardware and software solutions that address critical operational issues for both plant and transmission and distribution systems within the energy industry.
Ben Johnson Associates, Inc.
- An economic research and consulting firm that produces expert testimony and other research reports on behalf of government agencies and corporations involved in public utility regulation.
Blue Heron Consulting
- Professional services providing solutions that try to enable clients to gain or maintain a competitive edge. Services, contact information, and job openings.
Blue Ridge Partners
- An executive management advisory firm helping corporations to discover and optimize the value of buried businesses. Clients, services, and contact information.
Booth and Associates Inc.
- Engineering and financial services to rural electric cooperatives and municipalities. Background, contacts, and current proposal requests.
British Independent Utilities
- Utility Consultants who aim to help to reduce your energy costs through all aspects of procurement, energy management, utility planning, execution and analysis
- Value-added information and advice on Texas electric utility issues and government action strategies. Services, reports, and contact information.
D&D Energy Solutions
- Providing innovative, long-term strategies for energy procurement in Texas and other deregulated energy markets. Services at no direct cost to the consumer.
Depreciation Valuation Services
- Consulting firm offering Depreciation Studies, Valuations and associated services including Expert Testimony, and its Depreciation/Valuation-Projection PC Software System v. 3.10 (DVS 3.10.)
The E Group
- An energy consulting group specializing in utility management. Products, services, and contact information.
EIC - Energy Efficiency Centre
- Supplier of utility market services, undertaking utility procurement and energy management. Pricing, services, and contact information. UK company.
Electrical Safety Consultants International, Inc.
- Safety, training, and wellness services to the electric utility industry. Training services required by federal and state OSHA regulations.
ELM Locating & Utility Services
- Underground utility locating team. Call centers, references, and contact information.
- Management consulting services on midstream energy practices including natural gas, electricity and petrochemicals. Clients, investments, and contact information.
Energy & Resource Solutions, Inc.
- Assists utilities, government and large commercial and industrial end users solve energy and resource problems. Services, employment, and contact information.
- Specialises in the deregulation of the utility markets and a leading energy consulting services firm, focused on securing demand response and energy efficiency savings for our customers
- Solutions to reduce energy, water and telecommunications expenses, concentrating on reductions in overall business costs and overpayment recovery.
- Demand response and energy management solutions for commercial end-users, utilities, and wholesale suppliers. Supplying guaranteed electrical capacity when and where it is needed most.
- Offer technology, strategic planning, engineering, and training services to companies and organizations concerned with clean energy technologies. Services and contact information.
ESI Inc. of Tennessee
- Design engineering and construction firm that specializes in the engineering and associated services for steam and power generation facilities.
Exel Energy Group Inc.
- Provides advisory services to clients in the business of production, transmission, distribution and retailing of natural gas or electricity.
Exeter Associates, Inc.
- Provides economic and financial consulting services in the areas of public utility regulation, energy, telecommunications, and antitrust economics.
- Internet-based, facility bill payment and information services including utilities, telecom, repair and maintenance, and commodity aggregation services.
GF Energy Consulting
- Specializes in electric utility restructuring and deregulation strategy.
GL Industrial Services
- Advice and consultancy in assisting energy and water companies improve their performance, operational efficiency, customer service and regulatory compliance.
Hayward Consulting Group
- Specializing in valuation and appraisals of electric and water utilities, analysis of economic and financial issues. Practice areas, clients, and contact information.
Heath and Associates, Inc.,
- An engineering and management consulting firm. focusing on the southeastern United States, but with national and international experience.
Iris Power Engineering Inc.
- Products for improvement of maintenance capabilities for large motors and generators used by power utilities and heavy industry. Lists products and services, Canadian and international agents, technical papers, and case studies.
- Customer information systems and multi-company management. Services include rating, billing, and messaging systems.
Kanner & Associates
- Government relations consulting firm specializing in the electric utility industry and providing client services including strategic guidance, policy development, coalition management, and advocacy.
- Consultants on energy management.
Kydos Consulting, LLC
- Consultants providing knowledge of SAP and industry expertise including customizing of mySAP Utilities including the FERC module and the CCS Customer Care and Service Solution.
Logical Data Interchange
- Definition of data structures to enable efficient interworking of participants in the de-regulated market. Methodology and contact information.
Lowri Beck Services
- Gas, Electricity and Water meter readers; Outsourced call centre solutions; Systems Analysis and Development.
- Vancouver based engineering consulting firm providing services exclusively for the electric utility industry in the areas of Generation, Transmission, and Distribution.
Nationwide Utilities Ltd
- Provide independent advice on commercial supply of utilities. Services and contact information.
- Provides consulting, information technology and engineering services to utilities, infrastructure development agencies and resource management enterprises throughout Africa
Neural Network Express Inc.
- NNETX provides acceptance and performance test evaluations with PEPSE™ modeling for power / efficiency loss evaluations and recovery. Problem - magnitude analysis and verifications.
On Target Utility Services
- Construction related services to the electric, cable, and telecommunication industries throughout New England. Company history, services, references, current and past projects.
- Advising on natural gas transmission, distribution, marketing, business development and organizational effectiveness. Location and contact information.
Power System Engineering, Inc.
- PSE has been dedicated to helping utilities succeed since 1974. Works with utilities throughout the nation to help them improve efficiency, cut costs and provide a higher level of service to their customers.
Powertech Labs Inc.
- Provides testing, consulting, certification and research services to utilities, their customers and suppliers. Enabling the Hydrogen economy by working with manufacturers to develop safe and efficient storage systems for H2.
PPL EnergyPlus, LLC
- Electricity, natural gas, and energy services for the wholesale and end user markets. Services, contact information and site search.
Professional General Management Services, Inc.
- Contract water and wastewater utility management including capital improvement, project management, planning, training and governmental consulting in Texas.
Quantum Energy Limited
- Consultancy utilising premier technology partners to deliver value for money administration, smart purchasing and usage reduction services using Carbon Trust funding.
Real Time Engineering
- Provides services and solutions for the energy and utilities marketplace to support energy trading, regulatory demands, metering, billing and infrastructure services.
Reason Management Group
- A full-service consulting company for the analysis and auditing of our client's utility needs.
- Assists utility companies, commissions, and consumer advocates in their regulatory, legislative, financial and strategic planning activities.
- Consultant and advisor to senior utilities and energy executives with regard to performance and operational challenges.
- Specializing in telecommunication, electric, and gas utility design, as well as URD design optimization.
Seven Utility Management Consultants Ltd
- Energy consultant and energy broker specializing in energy procurement.
Squire Energy Ltd
- For the design and procurement of new gas services within the UK.
Steam Trap Testing
- A provider of steam trap surveys and cost analysis for your business. Proper steam trap management, will cut fuel consumption and improve your plants bottom line.
- Engineering and business consulting firm providing services and products to the utility industry.
Toth and Associates
- Electric Utility Consultants offering design services in distribution, transmission, generation, and substation, plus planning services in contract preparation.
- Providers of low cost underground utility locating services to the private sector, business, government or contractors.
- Providing Utility and AMR consulting services. Our expertise in the energy industry helps you sort through available technology options strategically to shorten your development cycle and time to market.
- Field data acquisition services for the utilities such as joint use pole inventory and GPS mapping. Also provides host/guest attachment audits.
Water and Energy Consulting
- Consulting firm in California specializing in regulatory representation, system optimization, economic analysis and various other utility services.
Wharmby Consultants Ltd
- Specialties are in energy markets, electricity supply, and power systems engineering. Services and contact details. UK company.
Zeta Technology, Inc.
- Design and build utility treatment plants, pipeline systems, and environmental and industrial systems.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 9:15:09 UTC -