become an editor
the entire directory
only in Utilities/Associations
Business: Energy: Associations
American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
- A national, non-profit organization designed to promote a dialogue with community leaders in the United States on issues involving growing demand for electricity. State profiles, articles, and membership information.
Edison Electric Institute
- Association of United States shareholder-owned electric companies, international affiliates, and industry associates worldwide. Products and services, issues, and other energy groups.
- A nonprofit trade organization providing services, news and information to public power communities. Services, member pages, and contact information.
- Resources for linemen and people in the electric power industry. Links, members, and message board.
The Florida Municipal Electric Association
- Represents the unified interests of 32 public power communities across the state. Meetings, employment, members, and contact information.
Large Public Power Council
- Composed of 20 locally owned and controlled not for profit power systems in the United States. Issues, glossary, press releases, and contact information.
National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative (NRTC)
- Represents the advanced telecommunications and information technology interests of rural utilities and affiliates in multiple states.
Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Monitors the activities of utility and transportation companies. Scrutinizes rate and service matters for consumer protection. Proposed rules, mediation, job postings, and services.
Transmission Access Policy Study Group
- Informal association of publicly and privately-owned transmission-dependent electric utilities. Accomplishments, history, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2008 at 3:43:56 UTC -