become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomass/Ethanol
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels: Ethanol
- Owns and operates five bioethanol facilities throughout the United States and Europe with a total production capacity of 195 million gallons.
Ace Ethanol LLC
- A large scale ethanol plant in Stanley, Wisconsin, United States. Describes their history, pricing, and ethanol facts.
Adkins Energy LLC
- A corn-to-ethanol facility with a cogeneration plant which processes approximately 15 million bushels of corn annually in Lena, Illinois, United States.
- Working to produce ethanol from algae. Describes the science behind their process, the benefits, pictures, and their partners.
- Produces corn-based and cellulosic ethanol in plants located in various parts of the United States. Lists the plants, news items, and an overview of the company.
Aventine Renewable Energy, Inc.
- Produces ethanol and corn feed products. Describes its offerings, announcements, fun facts, their facilities, and partners. Based in Pekin, Illinois, United States.
Badger State Ethanol
- Produces over 50 million gallons of ethanol a year. Company overview, news, and photo gallery. Monroe, Wisconsin, United States.
- Produces cellulosic ethanol from waste materials. Based in Irvine, California, United States.
Central MN Ethanol Cooperative
- Processes locally-grown corn into fuel grade ethanol and dried distillers grains (DDGS), a high protein animal feed. Little Falls, Minnesota.
- Uses sugar to produce ethanol. Includes their strategic advantages, and ethanol facts. Texas, United States.
East Kansas Agri-Energy, LLC
- Produces approximately 35 million gallons of ethanol and also sells distillers grains, and CO2. Based in Garnett, Kansas, United States.
Ethanol Fuel Distillation Products
- Sells reflux ethanol stills as well as instructions to make them.
Ethanol Producer Magazine
- A publication published monthly that provides information to ethanol industry professionals worldwide.
- Supplies fermentation ingredients to fuel ethanol, distilled beverage, and industrial alcohol producers. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
General Biomass Company
- Develops and commercializes biomass technologies, with emphasis on fuel ethanol from biomass. Site has links to other energy websites.
Glacial Lakes Energy, LLC
- A 50+ million gallon per year ethanol production facility located in Watertown, South Dakota, United States.
Golden Grain Energy, LLC
- Selling membership units in a public offering to raise equity to build an 40 MGY ethanol plant in Mason City, Iowa, United States. Includes GGE history, meeting schedule, prospectus/operating agreement and contact information.
Granite Falls Energy
- Produces ethanol and dried distillers grains from corn. Hours, staff photo directory, current job openings. Granite Falls Township, Minnesota.
Green Plains Renewable Energy
- Constructing a 50 million gallon, dry mill, fuel grade ethanol plant. Includes details about products, AG fundamental reports and a contact form. Shenandoah, Iowa, United States.
- A privately-owned company that uses locally-grown corn to produce ethanol and distillers grains. Plants in Iowa Falls and Fairbank, Iowa, United States.
Heron Lake BioEnergy, LLC
- They are building a 50-million gallon coal-fired ethanol production facility near Heron Lake, Minnesota. Management, ethanol information, and contacts.
- Offers design/build, construction, and research and development services to the ethanol industry. Based in Colwich, Kansas, United States.
Integrated Grain Processors Co-operative Inc.
- They plan to build an ethanol plant in Brantford, Ontario, Canada capable of producing approximately 125 million litres of denatured fuel-grade ethanol annually.
Lignol Innovations Corp.
- They own patented technology for biorefining ethanol and other co-products from renewable and readily available biomass. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Lincolnway Energy, LLC
- Building a 50 million gallon per year ethanol plant near Nevada, Iowa, United States. Includes a team directory, photos, newsletters, and product facts.
- Working to develop cellulosic ethanol technologies that can use a variety of feedstocks. Based in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States.
Otter Tail Ag Enterprises, LLC
- They are building a 55 million gallon per year plant in Fergus, Falls, Minnesota, United States.
Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
- Producer and marketer of ethanol, wet distillers grain, and CO2 in the San Joaquin Valley of California, United States.
- Ethanol plant engineers, project management, and construction.
Prairie Horizon Agri-Energy LLC
- They are producing a 40 million gallon per year ethanol plant in Phillipsburg, Kansas, United State. This plant uses corn and milo to produce ethanol and distillers grains.
Syntec Biofuel Inc.
- Working to develop catalysts for the production of ethanol from gasified biomass. Describes the process, fuel issues, and the industry. Based in British Columbia, Canada.
United Bio Energy
- They provide ethanol plant general management, project management, ethanol and distillers grains marketing, and risk management services. Wichita, Kansas, United States.
United States EnviroFuels, LLC
- An ethanol technology and intellectual property company that is executing project development management, total project financing, raw material sourcing, and construction for planned, multiple fuel ethanol plants in Florida. Based in Tampa, Florida, United States.
- Working to produce cellulosic ethanol from items such as sugarcane bagasse, agricultural waste, and wood products. Describes their inputs, process, products, and investing information. Headquarters in Massachusetts, United States.
- Working to build and operate a world-scale, wheat ethanol plant in the UK. Lists production estimates and employment opportunities. Hull, England.
- Cellulosic ethanol company based in Colorado, United States. Lists the management, investor details, how their process works, and news items.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2014 at 11:41:50 UTC -