become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomass/Biogas
Science: Technology: Energy: Renewable: Biomass and Biofuels: Landfill Gas
This category in other languages:
Energy Recovery Associates
- Landfill gas company specializing in methane recovery.
- Western North Carolina nonprofit corporation formed to demonstrate the responsible use of landfill gas as an energy source for small enterprise.
- Digester design and site management. Consulting: methane and electricity production from manure, on site odor control and the marketing of byproducts.
Gas Separation Technology LLC (GST)
- Enriching low quality methane sources such as landfill or coal mine gas by using pressure swing adsorption in combination with natural zeolites.
GBU mbH Biogas and Environmental Technologies
- Specializing in turnkey bio-gas plants and environmental technologies including hydraulic mixing anaerobic digesters, adsorption chillers and vacuum cascade evaporators.
Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GmbH
- Planning, construction, operation and optimisation of biogas plants for agricultural, industrial and municipal inputs worldwide.
Landfill Energy Systems (LES)
- LES supplies Caterpillar products with single-point responsibility for design, installation, service, parts, overhaul, training and operation.
- Manufacturer of regenerative siloxane and VOC removal systems for the biogas industry.
Rentec Renewable Energy Technologies Inc.
- Biomass to biogas conversion using anaerobic digestion technology based on hydraulic mixing, maintenance free biodigester. Integrated turnkey solutions for agriculture, municipalities and other industries to process organic wastes into energy, high grade fertilizer and water.
Unison Solutions, Inc.
- Provides biogas conditioning and distributed generation systems. Applications include landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, dairies and food processing plants.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 11:43:36 UTC -