become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data_and_Software/Geophysical
Oil and Gas
Data and Software
Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics
Bell Geospace, Inc.
- A privately held company that is the exclusive provider of three-dimensional full tensor gradient data to the oil and gas market. Data collected in the US Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea.
- Seismic data processing, acquisition and interpretation. Training courses.
Concept Systems Ltd.
- Navigation and planning software for marine seismic work. Based in Edinburgh, UK.
de Groot-Bril Earth Sciences
- Software for the analysis of seismic and well data for purposes of reservoir characterisation and seismic object detection. Also seismic interpretation.
- Provides integrated software solutions, consulting services and seismic data brokerage.
- Seismic data acquisition, processing and sales.
Fast Geophysical Positioning Solutions
- Supplier of software and services for seismic positioning data processing and quality control.
- Licensing 2D seismic data in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Site has maps with line locations.
Gulf Coast Velocity Data Inc.
- Database of digital velocity survey well information for Gulf Coast, West Texas and Oklahoma. Also mud weight/temperature databases in S. Louisiana.
Hydrographic, Dynamic Positioning and Underwater Survey
- Geophysical, hydrographic and oceanographic survey equipment, services, data and software.
Integrated Exploration Systems GmbH
- Multi-dimensional simulators for petroleum systems assessments. Based in Juelich, Germany.
- Provides navigation services to the marine survey and geophysical industry. Products include navigation systems, sidescan and magnetometer surveys, GPS positioning, and gyrocompass calibrations.
New Wave Geophysical Pty Ltd
- Providers of advanced seismic scanning solutions for conversion of traces to SEG-Y format. Also maintains a large Australasian database of shotpoint locations, well logs, and bathymetry. Based in Frenchs Forest, Australia.
- Seismic acquisition, interpretation and software.
- Provider of enterprise software solutions to the global oil and natural gas exploration and production industry.
Parallel Geoscience Corporation
- Software developer of interactive seismic data processing tools and applications for the petroleum and environmental industries.
- Tools and geophysical data accessible from locations around the world. Public, member, and application services available.
- An oilfield service company whose primary business is acquiring, processing, managing and marketing seismic data.
- Petroleum exploration service company has specialized in relating digital well log data to seismic surveys. Gulf Coast onshore specialty. San Antonio, Texas.
Pulse Data Inc.
- A Canadian seismic data library company that specializes in planning and conducting non-exclusive seismic surveys. Library contains 4000 kilometers of 2D seismic data from northern Alberta and British Columbia. Based in Calgary.
- Software for geology, groundwater, geophysics, GIS and hydrology applications. Located in Golden, Colorado.
Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
- Integrated subsurface visualization software. Includes seismic modules. The Kingdom Suite runs on Windows NT. Based in Houston, Texas.
Seismic Solutions Int.
- Consulting and software for the petroleum exploration industry. RFT plot/database software permits interpretation of multicriteria depth/pressure data. Located in Chatswood West, Australia.
- Developer of technology for seismic processing and depth imaging, and provider of seismic data processing services for oil and gas industry. Based in Houston, Texas.
- Provides software support and geophysical services to the oil and gas industry. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Specializes in onshore seismic data acquisition in Australia.
- Seismic exploration, reservoir imaging, and field development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 7:35:08 UTC -