the entire directory
only in Service_Companies/Data_and_Software
Oil and Gas
Data and Software
Open Directory - Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Data and Software
Completion and Production
Geologic and Well Log
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Information Technology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Software
Computer Modelling Group Ltd.
- Developers of reservoir simulation software, including modeling and enhanced oil recovery processes, training and technical support.
Control Arts Inc.
- Specializes in software and consulting services for refineries, chemical plants and the telecommunications industry including application specific controllers, MVCs, alarm history analysis, and performance metric software.
Crystalline Technology, Inc.
- Remote monitoring and control hardware and software. Custom programming for specific applications. Based in Farmington, New Mexico.
Digital Formation, Inc.
- Windows software for log data viewing, complete well log evaluation, and well data presentation. Petrophysical consulting services for all size projects, from a single well, to field and reservoir studies.
- Oil terminal automation system design and software.
- Develops specialist software tools for the exploration industries and geosciences.
- British registered geophysical company specializing in seismic data processing, management and interpretive techniques. Offers information about services and recruitment.
- Provides the GeoX decision support solutions for integrated best-practice risk, resource and value assessment in oil and gas exploration projects.
GeoLOGIC Systems Ltd.
- A data browser and analytical tools bundled with current well data for all of western Canada.
GeoScience Software Inc.
- PC-based geological system featuring petrophysical analysis, well correlations, seismic synthetics, quick mapping, well dipmeter interpretation and HP plotter support. Based in Bradenton, Florida.
- Software developer and reseller specializing in geostatistical applications. Features information about software products, training, and consulting services, as well as a catalog of publications.
- Facilitating web site building for consultants and others. Providing software and services.
Integrated Technology Consultants AS
- Software, training and services in modern well design, operational well planning and drilling.
Landmark Graphics Corporation
- Unix and PC applications for mapping, cross-section analysis, modeling, simulations, and wellbore planning. Corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Lexco Data Systems
- Membership library and database of offshore well and lease information, including production and well logs.
LoreTech Knowledge Systems Inc.
- Saskatchewan oil and gas information and reports. Online oil reserves calculator.
New Century Software
- Provides consulting, data conversion, integrity management, and software development for the oil and gas industry.
- Offers products and services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry that enable multi-vendor application and data interoperability. Based in Houston, Texas.
Oversize Image Solutions
- Provides software and conversion services for processing very large images, primarily for the oil and gas industry.
PML Exploration Services
- Petroleum exploration mud logging and geological data recording services, electronic and computer monitoring of well site mudlogging digital data acquisition.
Pegasus Vertex, Inc. (PVI)
- Engineering consulting and software company with primary involvement in computer modeling of drilling and completion operations.
- Oil and gas pipeline maps, power generation research. Paper maps or digital data in CAD or GIS formats. Custom data searches. Based in Durango, Colorado.
- Digital map layers including wells, land, culture, seismic, and pipelines from diverse sources. Offices in Denver, Houston.
Pichler Engineering GmbH
- Software for pipeline, storage and terminal automation and control for oil, gas, water and other fluids.
Pipeline Operator Qualification System Consortium, Inc.
- Automates the processes necessary for operators of natural gas and hazardous liquid pipelines to comply with the relevant sections of US Federal Regulations.
Platte River Associates. Inc.
- Consulting services, software and training in basin analysis, prospect evaluation and resource assessment.
- Software and consulting services for refineries. Located in Genoa, Italy. Business alliance partners worldwide.
- Windows software for visualizing and reporting oil and gas data.
- PC-based process simulators are training tools for the process industry as well as for vocational, technical, and polytechnic schools.
- Process simulation for the offshore facilities. Includes flare radiation analysis program for designing flare systems.
Spiral Software Limited
- Statistical tools for managing and manipulating crude oil data and property prediction. Process simulation tools. Located in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Strategic Online Natural Resources Information System of Louisiana
- Information portal focusing on oil and gas: coastal restoration, databases, online maps and electronic document images.
- Geological Software, for wellsite geologists and office geologists.
- Online databases of Canadian pipelines, gas plants and well production data. Subscription required.
WellSight Systems Inc.
- Software product line for horizontal and directional logging, mud logging, core logging, and well log analysis.
Zebra Projects, Inc.
- Custom software developers specializing in embedded and SCADA applications. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Data and Software
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:50:29 AM EDT -