the entire directory
only in Oil_and_Gas/Operating_Companies
Oil and Gas
Open Directory - Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Operating Companies
Exploration and Production
This category in other languages:
Amerada Hess Corporation
- Exploration, production, refining, and retail sales. In 2001 operated 1115 net wells in US, Gabon, Indonesia, North Sea and Thailand.
- Owns and manages 950 wells in south and central Texas. Assistance in buying and selling leases and water rights in that area. Sells/leases a variety of field equipment including trucks, pump jacks, casing, and drilling rigs.
- Integrated natural gas company, including exploration, production, storage, transportation and distribution.
Blue Dolphin Energy Company
- Develops and operates oil and gas properties, transport processes, and storage for imported crude oil and refined products. (Nasdaq: BDCO).
- Supplier of petroleum, solar energy, petrochemicals, bitumen, LPG, lubricants, aviation fuels and fuel cards. Information on products, services, environment and society, plus press, careers and investor sections.
- Republic of South Africa holding company. Operates producing facilities and gas-to-liquids plant. Retail sales. Awards exploration concessions. Stores crude oil.
- Produces and refines oil. Includes product information, community programs and learning center.
- Tulsa based global energy company.
- Exploration and development in Thailand and Nevada.
- Third largest integrated energy company in the U.S. and the fifth largest refiner in the world.
El Paso Corporation
- Operations from wellhead to the trading floor. Oil and gas production, and pipelines.
- Petroleum manufacturer. Includes news and product and service information. [NYSE: XOM]
Husky Energy Inc.
- Western Canada oil and gas production. Heavy Oil production. Exploration offshore, eastern Canada. Also operates pipelines, refineries and retail stores.
- Exploration, production, refining and retail sales. Operates primarily in Canada. Involved in Cold Lake oil sands project.
Marathon Oil Company
- Operates in 18 states and many foreign areas. An integrated company including transportation, refining and product sales.
Murphy Oil Corp.
- A worldwide oil and gas exploration and production company with refining and marketing operations as well as retail gas stations.
- Vertically integrated organization operating in central and eastern Europe. Carries on international exploration and production activities outside this core region. Based in Austria.
- Brazilian oil producer with refineries, production and exploration areas, pipelines, and terminals. Includes a classroom to learn more about the industry.
- Large integrated company operating in China. Exploration and production, refining, petrochemicals and retail marketing. Transmission and sales of natural gas.
- Vertically integrated company operating in Romania. Also a oilfield service company managing projects internationally.
Royal Dutch/Shell Group
- Five core businesses are exploration/production, oil products, chemicals, gas and power Generation, and renewables.
- Nigeria-based energy-oriented conglomerate. Involved in refining and sale of petroleum products, exploration and development, and various oil industry services.
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company produces, manufactures, markets and ships crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products to meet the global demand.
Sinclair Oil Corporation
- Based in Utah, U.S. History, services, and station locator.
Southern Union Company
- Serves more than 1.2 million customers through its natural gas operating divisions. Includes corporate and financial data, online services, and news from company based in Houston, Texas. (NYSE: SUG)
- Has refineries in the northeast US. Markets gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and petrochemicals. Operates petroleum and crude oil pipelines.
- This major operator in the oil and energy industry introduces its activities in the oil and energy sectors in Europe and Africa.
- Texaco Inc. finds and produces oil and natural gas; manufactures and markets fuels and lubricants; operates trading, transportation and distribution facilities; and produces alternate forms of energy.
- Vertically integrated oil company operating primarily in the western half of Russia.
- Major integrated oil and gas corporation. Based in France.
Valero Energy Corp.
- Oil refiners with a throughput capacity of nearly 2 million barrels per day. Operates Valero and Diamond Shamrock gas stations and convenience stores. Provides information on services, environment issues, company news, investor data, and employment opportunities. (NYSE: VLI)
Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation
- Official web site. News, business opportunities, technology, community involvement.
Williams Energy Services
- Offer a range of services, including natural gas gathering, processing and liquid pipelines, petroleum products pipeline and terminalling, refineries, exploration and production, energy marketing and trading, and electricity generation .
YPF Sociedad Anonima
- An integrated oil and gas company that explores, distributes and sells petroleum and related products. Multilingual site. (NYSE:YPF)
ZPL Energy LLC
- Operating partner and production management of joint venture assets in the Middle East, West Africa and East Europe.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 27, 2013 9:56:10 PM EDT -