become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oil_and_Gas/Offshore
Oil and Gas
This category in other languages:
- Oil and gas products and services, companies index, exhibitions and conferences, current projects including offshore floating and fixed production platforms, and offshore exploration projects.
2H Offshore Engineering
- Riser engineering for deep water covering water depths up to 10,000 ft.
- Designs and manufactures offshore energy solutions, including clamps, bend restrictors, hydraulic controls and custom engineered products for oilfield exploration and production engineering.
- Offers a variety of services concerned with the safe abandonment of subsea wells, including project management, well engineers and field operations.
Advanced Production Loading
- Provides offloading systems for the offshore production, specialising in storage and transport by ship.
- Construction support services for deepwater subsea construction based on work ROV. Positioning, metrology and survey technics.
- Engineering and construction group for field development, modifications, maintenance and operations, products and technologies. Divisions include oil and gas, engineering and construction, pulp and paper, and shipbuilding.
Alliance Marine Services, L.P.
- Provides complete marine support services, including the manning, technical, insurance and other management functions of floating, production, storage and offloading FPSO vessels and tankers and vessel operations.
Atlantia Offshore Limited
- Provides engineering and innovative platform designs, specializing in the development of marginally economic offshore projects. Member IHC Caland Group.
Balmoral Group Ltd
- Provides mooring, thermal insulation, and buoyancy equipment along with liquid storage and treatment solutions.
Becht Engineering Co. Inc.
- Engineer, manufacture and construct helidecks for offshore structures. Includes an overview of products and services.
- Turnkey contractor specializing in design, construction or lease of Single Point Mooring systems, FSOs and FPSOs.
- Business segments include oil and gas contracting, maintenance services, maritime and river works, liquefied gases, chemicals, refining and energy. Offers financial information, news, details on new concepts and solutions.
BPP Technical Services Ltd
- Engineering contractor offering fixed and floating offshore systems, subsea flowlines, umbilicals and cables.
Cammach Group Limited
- Provides engineering turnkey solutions, from field survey to design and installation. Areas of discipline include HVAC, electrical, fire and gas, noise control, refrigeration and fabrication.
Crondall Energy Consultants
- Independent consulting organisation specialising in offshore developments that utilise FPSO technology.
Deep Water Slender Wells
- Performs design and engineering work required for slender well operations. UK based subsidiary of Preda Consultants Ltd.
Delta Marine Technologies
- Construction management, engineering and design for onshore and offshore pipelines, platforms, and a variety of subsea assemblies in both shelf and deepwater applications.
- Commercial diving and remote operated vehicle information and news directory for diving and ROV personnel, companies, equipment suppliers, training facilities and governing bodies.
Dolphin Offshore Enterprises Ltd.
- Provides turnkey topside and underwater services related to pipelines, platforms, SBMS and other offshore structures.
- Business research and market analysis for deepwater, subsea, and floating production systems. Downloadable articles, papers and presentations forecasting capital expenditures.
- Engineering services for evaluation, design, construction, transportation, installation and verification for fixed and floating steel structures.
The Engineering Business, Ltd.
- Off-shore engineering, design, and project management including seabed geotechnical engineering and subsea telecoms.
- Handling, storage, inspection, refurbishment and re-use of flexible pipe for oil production companies and installation contractors. Equipment, services and pipe sales information is included. UK.
FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products for the oil and gas industry.
Fred.Olsen Energy ASA
- Provides design and construction/conversion of floating production and drilling vessels. Owns and operates a fleet of FPSO/FSO vessels. Also does offshore drilling through Dolphin subsidiary.
GL Noble Denton
- Marine services, including engineering, marine surveys and warranty, tanker vetting, international weather and metocean data.
- Offshore weather specialists supplying specific weather forecasting support for oil and gas sector, shipping industry, energy and construction companies.
- Provides contract operations for the management of oil and gas production properties, pipeline systems, and electric power generation facilities.
- Develops complete, custom-made designs for special vessels. Includes catalogs.
GVA Consultants AB
- Naval architects and marine engineers. Designers for semi-submersible floating production units. Owned by Halliburton KBR.
- Design, sales and rentals of reverse osmosis desalination systems, providing potable water solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Provides engineering and construction via its KBR unit
- Designs, constructs, transports, installs and removes offshore facilities for the global oil and gas industry.
The Helideck Certification Agency
- Responsible for the inspection and certification of all helidecks on offshore vessels and installations operating in UK and Norwegian waters.
HITEC Products AS
- Design, production and supply of electro-hydraulic controls systems for topside and subsea applications. Stavanger and Houston Based
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
- Engineering, fabrication and installation of offshore production facilities including floating production systems and fixed platforms along with drillships. Includes shipyard.
- Offers engineering and project management, minimal facilities platforms, subsea, equipment, and operations support.
- Global offshore oil and gas field development information. Includes future oil and gas exploration production activity, fields, deepwater platforms, FPSOs, subsea units and pipelines.
Intervention Engineering Pty. Ltd.
- An independent consultancy supporting ROV operations for the offshore petroleum industry offering 3D interactive visualisation and simulation. Includes background and contact information.
- Manufacturer of lifting components for offshore applications.
Island Tug and Barge Ltd
- Marine transportation services on the US west coast. Bulk fuel delivery. Underwater cable installations. General towing and barge services.
J P Kenny Engineering
- Provides pipeline and subsea engineering and project management worldwide. Wood Group company.
Kokes Marine Technologies LLC
- Leases and charters diesel electric autonomous submarines as cost efficient alternative to ROV and AUV Platforms. Used for pipeline and cable inspection and intervention, hydrographic surveys, salvage and construction.
- Supplier of specialised lifting equipment which hires, fabricates, promotes and manages containers and baskets for offshore open water lifted equipment.
- Marine and oilfield services contractor. Operates an offshore base facility in Malta to service drilling contractors and oil operators within the Mediterranean and North African sectors.
- Provides project management and engineering services for flowlines and subsea facilities, primarily within the Gulf of Mexico.
Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., LTD.
- Design, production and installation of marine structure, including offshore petroleum production/storage facilities. Owns Modec, Inc. and JV with FMC on Modec International.
Monitor Management Control Systems Ltd.
- Provides project and asset management products and services. Features information on products, consultancy, and training.
The Monobuoy Company Ltd
- Provides support services -- terminal operations, design, cost savings and engineering, legal, and procurement assistance -- for marine oil loading terminals.
Morgan City Rentals
- Supplies rental equipment and rigging supplies for the Gulf of Mexico.
Multiphase Solutions, Inc.
- Provides engineering and consulting services on flow assurance, multiphase flow simulation, topsides dynamic simulation and computation fluid dynamics. Features products, services, publications, and announcements.
- Marine air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation systems, as well as HVACR service, parts and personnel training, provided to worldwide offshore drilling, industrial and traditional maritime industries.
Nautilus Engineering & Construction Co.
- Manufacturers and repairs of marine deck machinery, equipment and fittings, including mooring systems, towing hooks, and shore based capstans.
Neptune Marine Services
- Provides integrated subsea engineering services and technology for dry underwater welding.
- Manufactures dynamic flexible risers and static flexible flowlines. Includes customers, projects, a list of products.
- Provides offshore construction support, dredging and salvage, bell diving, subsea repair and underwater welding.
- Global data collection and analysis firm that specializes in providing data and information to the offshore energy industry.
Offshore Design Engineering Ltd
- Provides engineering and project management services. Doris Engineering and Bouygues Offshore each own 50 percent.
Oil States Industries
- Provides equipment and services associated with the construction and installation of fixed, floating, subsea and deepwater offshore structures. Brands include FlexJoint, Skagit Smatco, Merlin, Hydrotech, Nautilus.
Overdick and Partners
- Naval architects and marine engineers providing offshore engineering, marine operations, salvage engineering, structural design and naval design.
- Independent mooring consultants performing mooring system design, analysis, specification, supply and installation.
Riserclad International, Inc.
- Provides specially engineered corrosion protection and repair products which are tough enough to endure splash zone and other hostile marine conditions.
Rocket Science Acoustics
- Provides subsea leak detection and location services, deployed via ROV or diver, for leaks and flow problems in pipelines, valves, and associated infrastructure
ROV World Gateway
- Information on the remotely operated vehicle industry. Includes industry news, and a forum for registered members.
- Engineering and design services to nuclear, offshore and defence industries. Provides services relating to use of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and submersibles.
Sakhalin 1 Project
- Planned development of oil and gas on the northeast shelf of Sakhalin Island, offshore eastern Russia. The project area is comprised of the Chayvo, Odoptu and Arkutun-Dagi fields and is operated by Exxon Neftegas Limited.
Seaway Heavy Lifting
- Heavy lift contractor primarily in North Sea and Mediterranean. Owned jointly by Stolt Offshore Group and Lukoil-Kaliningradmorneft (LKMN).
- Provides cable laying services. Vessels include supply, survey, seismic support, guard and picket, safety standby, diving support, cable laying and repair, and shore-end installation.
- Specialize in the design, engineering and fabrication of multiple purposed, self propelled lift boats in order to consolidate operational efforts in the offshore oil and natural gas industry.
Sevan Marine AS
- Proprietary designs for floating production units and drilling units. Marotec AS is subsidiary marine engineering company.
- Offers products for subsurface oil and gas production platforms including hydraulic couplings, control valves and stabplates to the UK and global markets.
- Project management and construction of offshore fixed structures, topsides facilities, subsea production systems and sealines, floating production systems, and mooring systems. ENI Group owns 60%.
- FSO supply, conversion and operations, fleet storage and shuttle tankers. Marine consultancy services.
- Offering advice for offshore marine operations including vessel surveys, audits, tow contracting, heavy lifting.
ULO Systems LLC
- Provide products, solutions and services to support and protect subsea pipelines, cables and structures. Products include fabric formwork and grouting.
- Dredging and marine contractors. Construction of pipeline shore approaches and landfalls. Precision rock dumping to protect and stabilize underwater pipelines, crossings, and cables.
- Software company specialising in digital video solutions for the offshore inspection industry. Includes product information.
Welaptega Marine, Ltd.
- A subsea engineering support firm specialising in marine imaging technologies for the offshore petroleum industry. The Digital Chain Measuring System uses digital imaging for remote inspection of offshore mooring chains.
Wood Group Mustang
- Provides design, engineering and automation and control services for offshore and onshore oil and gas production facilities, refineries, chemical plants, and pipelines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 5:24:05 UTC -