become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Hydrogen
Business: Chemicals: Basic Chemicals: Gases
Business: Energy: Fuel Cells
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Hydrogen
Science: Technology: Energy: Hydrogen
- Manufactures a range of gas generators for the production of hydrogen and oxygen .
Atomic Hydrogen Source
- The H-flux Atomic Hydrogen Source thermally dissociates hydrogen in an electron bombardment heated tungsten capillary. Used for surface science and thin film technology.
California Hydrogen Business Council
- Offers hydrogen information with a slant on applications in California.
Compagnie Européenne des Technologies de l'Hydrogène
- Develops decentralized hydrogen generators for stationary and transport applications. Products include catalytic membrane reactors for converting bioethanol, and electrolyzers.
- Production generators of hydrogen and oxygen that produce the two gases with the solo use of electric energy and water.
- Offers solid-state sensors and process monitors able to quantify hydrogen without cross-sensitivities to other substances.
- Developer of a fluidized-bed membrane reactor process to produce pure hydrogen from natural gas in a single step. Overview of technology, industrial and fuel-cell applications, and company profile.
Norsk Hydro Electrolysers
- Manufacture of alkaline electrolysis hydrogen generators, based in Norway.
Quantiam Technologies Inc.
- Focused on the development and commercialization of new products for the hydrogen economy as well as extreme materials applications in the aerospace, automotive and chemical process industries.
REB Research & Consulting
- Sells membrane hydrogen purifiers, hydrogen getters, and membrane reactors to produce hydrogen from ammonia, methanol, or hydrocarbons, and offers consulting services in these areas.
- Developing a pumpable magnesium hydride slurry for merchant hydrogen and fuel cell applications. Company profile and technology overview.
Teledyne Energy Systems
- Specializing in electrolyzers for generation of hydrogen fuel cells, fuel cell test stations, and thermo-electric power systems for space and terrestrial applications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 13:24:13 UTC -