become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Fuel_Cells
Business: Energy: Hydrogen
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells
- Develops and markets solid oxide fuel cell systems for power backup and distributed power generation. Company profile, product information, and technology overview.
Apollo Energy System
- Company specializing in alkaline fuel cell technology, derived from ammonia. Company profile, history, management, patents, publications and product catalog.
Ballard Power Systems
- Manufacturer of zero-emission proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- A Swedish firm which develops, manufactures and markets PEM fuel cells for back-up and niche applications. Company profile and products.
Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited
- Australian company engaging the stationary power market with a solid oxide fuel cell design.
Fuel Cell Markets
- Directory focusing on fuel cell technologies.
Fuel Cells America
- Consulting service and commissioned fuel cell sales company, focusing on the Wisconsin area. Overview of market and applications.
FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Develops and markets carbonate fuel cell and advanced nickel zinc secondary battery. (Nasdaq: FCEL).
Global Thermoelectric, Inc.
- Remote power specialists for oil, gas and telecom applications for SCADA, Cathodic Protection, automation and telecommunications for pipelines, wells, offshore, cellular repeaters, using thermoelectric generators, solar, gensets and hybrid systems.
Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH
- Developer and producer of low pressure PEM fuel cell systems, in the 5-150 kW range. Also develops fuel cell propulsion systems. Located in Germany.
Shanghai Shen-Li High Tech Co.
- Develops, manufactures, and markets PEM fuel cell products.
Sulzer Hexis AG
- Developer and producer of fuel cell systems presents its Galileo line of solid oxide fuel cells operating on natural gas. Overview of company, technology, and products.
- Develops and manufactures stationary carbonate fuel cells for generating power and heat. Overview of technology, applications, and demonstration projects. Located in Germany.
TVN Systems, Inc.
- Developers of PEM fuel cells, offering membrane-electrode assemblies, research-scale fuel cell stacks, and gas diffusion electrodes.
- Manufacturer of solid oxide fuel cells targeted at stationary power and transportation markets. Also offers steam-hydrocarbon reforming technology for upstream hydrogen generation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 6:24:04 UTC -