become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Fuel_Cells
Business: Energy: Hydrogen
Science: Technology: Energy: Devices: Fuel Cells
- Develops and markets solid oxide fuel cell systems for power backup and distributed power generation. Company profile, product information, and technology overview.
Apollo Energy System
- Company specializing in alkaline fuel cell technology, derived from ammonia. Company profile, history, management, patents, publications and product catalog.
Ballard Power Systems
- Manufacturer of zero-emission proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- A Swedish firm which develops, manufactures and markets PEM fuel cells for back-up and niche applications. Company profile and products.
Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited
- Australian company engaging the stationary power market with a solid oxide fuel cell design.
Fuel Cell Markets
- Directory focusing on fuel cell technologies.
Fuel Cells America
- Consulting service and commissioned fuel cell sales company, focusing on the Wisconsin area. Overview of market and applications.
FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Develops and markets carbonate fuel cell and advanced nickel zinc secondary battery. (Nasdaq: FCEL).
Global Thermoelectric, Inc.
- Remote power specialists for oil, gas and telecom applications for SCADA, Cathodic Protection, automation and telecommunications for pipelines, wells, offshore, cellular repeaters, using thermoelectric generators, solar, gensets and hybrid systems.
- Swiss developer and producer of solid oxide fuel cell stacks for use with hydrogen or reformate gas. Also offers oxygen-selective ceramic membranes.
Proton Motor Fuel Cell GmbH
- Developer and producer of low pressure PEM fuel cell systems, in the 5-150 kW range. Also develops fuel cell propulsion systems. Located in Germany.
Shanghai Shen-Li High Tech Co.
- Develops, manufactures, and markets PEM fuel cell products.
Sulzer Hexis AG
- Developer and producer of fuel cell systems presents its Galileo line of solid oxide fuel cells operating on natural gas. Overview of company, technology, and products.
- Develops and manufactures stationary carbonate fuel cells for generating power and heat. Overview of technology, applications, and demonstration projects. Located in Germany.
TVN Systems, Inc.
- Developers of PEM fuel cells, offering membrane-electrode assemblies, research-scale fuel cell stacks, and gas diffusion electrodes.
- Manufacturer of solid oxide fuel cells targeted at stationary power and transportation markets. Also offers steam-hydrocarbon reforming technology for upstream hydrogen generation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 3:54:10 UTC -