the entire directory
only in Energy/Electricity
Open Directory - Business: Energy: Electricity
Nuclear Power Plants
Substation and Transmission Equipment
Business: Energy: Management
Business: Energy: Renewable
Business: Energy: Utilities: Gas and Electricity
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering
Science: Technology: Energy: Electricity Generation and Distribution
Shopping: Home and Garden: Emergency Supplies: Alternative Power
This category in other languages:
Allegheny Energy, Inc.
- Generates, transmits and distributes electric energy. Includes a company profile, financial, environmental, and career information. Headquartered in Hagerstown, MD. (NYSE: AYE)
- Develops, constructs, markets and provides systems, components and customer support to the world's infrastructure markets in the fields of power generation, transmission and distribution and transport. (NYSE: ALS).
- Provides technology, information, analytics, and services for the energy and environmental industries.
Black Hills Energy
- Provide risk management and wholesale energy marketing, trading and related services in the United States, Canada, Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom. Includes business units, investor information, and news.
Electricité de France
- A world operator in the fields of electricity generation, transmission and distribution, as well as utility management.
- Energy and services company in northeast North America. Operates electricity generation, transmission and distribution systems and natural gas pipelines; also supplies fuel oil in Nova Scotia.
- Systems for energy generation, independent from the grid, economical and ecological.
- Provider of energy services with an electric and natural gas distribution and is the largest nuclear operator in the United States. Includes news, company and career information.
- Energy company serving Nordic countries and other parts of the Baltic Rim. Activities include the generation, distribution and sale of electricity and heat, and the operation and maintenance of power plants.
- Diversified energy and technology group, whose holdings include a traditional power company, as well as businesses involved in emerging energy technologies, independent power production, internet and telecommunications. Corporate overview.
- Provides training for electrical power generation, transmission and distribution and esi competence management software.
- Australian state-owned corporation generating electricity . Includes corporate overview and information on power stations, customer and industry services, and an education section.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
- Holding company for Arizona Public Service, which generates, sells and delivers electricity and energy-related products and services. Also develops and manages real estate. (NYSE:PNW).
Power Plants Online
- Connects buyers and sellers of electric power plants, generators, equipment, and related services throughout the world.
- Supplier of Power Dynamics Solutions through the use of realtime distributed Measurement Based Solutions direct from plant.
Sierra Pacific Resources
- Holding company for electric utility companies. Includes financial reports, consumer information, company news, and corporate data from headquarters in Reno, Nevada. (NYSE: SRP)
- Company purpose is to buy, own, and operate electric transmission systems for use by independent owners and operators. Officers, company summary, regulatory information, and contact information.
Westinghouse Electric Company
- Provides fuel, services, technology, plant design and equipment to utility customers and others in the worldwide commercial nuclear electric power industry.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2013 at 2:28:13 UTC -