the entire directory
only in Energy/Consulting
Open Directory - Business: Energy: Consulting
Marketing and Advertising
Business: Business Services: Consulting
Science: Technology: Energy
This category in other languages:
2rw Consutlants, Inc.
- Consultants offering solutions to environmental challenges.
Abbay Technical Services
- Provides California Title 24 energy code calculations and compliance services to the building industry. Find contacts, description of services, pricing and glossary.
Abraxas Energy Consulting
- Energy consulting and management services, software training, utility bill tracking, energy audits, and custom energy software applications.
ACC Environmental Consultants
- Specializing in asbestos testing, lead paint testing, mold testing, environmental site assessments, asbestos training and soil and groundwater testing in California.
- Electrical engineering and business consultancy firm specialising in providing services to the electricity industry, the telecommunications industry and government organisations.
ADEA Power Consulting Pty Ltd
- Consulting firm specializing in the power industry, including generation, transmission, and distribution sectors.
Adshead & Associates
- Energy consulting and design engineers based in the UK.
Advanced Energy Systems
- Provides design and procurement for energy conservation, alternative energy and distributed generation needs. Residential and commercial energy audits.
- An environmental and energy consultancy services company.
Aegent Energy Advisors Inc.
- Provide objective advice and analysis to assist large energy users to reduce the cost, manage the risk, and resolve the complexity of their natural gas and electricity purchasing.
AeroMet Engineering, Inc.
- Environmental consulting and testing. Offers smoke school certification, contacts and mission statement.
Aina Environmental Group, Inc.
- Hawaiian environmental consultants.
Air Pollution Testing, Inc .
- Smoke stack testing, emissions monitoring, and power plant pollution testing.
Air Technology Ltd
- Independent measurement based consultancy specialising in compressed air, water, vacuum and other pressure systems. Problem solving and energy savings.
- Provide demand-side management, cogeneration facilities, renewable sources, procurement, and power plant development. Customers served, solutions, and results.
Ammonite Resources Company
- North American and international petroleum consultants specializing in geology, geophysics, engineering,technical and business due diligence, economic analyses, contract negotiations, expert witness testimony.
Analytical Services, Inc.
- Environmental and energy consulting. Environmental, safety, health, and energy-related services.
Antares Group Inc
- Consulting engineers and economists expert in energy technologies for power, transportation and industrial sectors, including renewable energy, alternative fuels and vehicles, green buildings, and Federal legislative compliance.
- Aquatic sciences environmental consultancy providing an integrated approach to the investigation and management of both freshwater and marine habitats.
Apex Technological Field Services LTD.
- Sampling, trouble shooting, and consulting in the oil and gas industry. Onsite analysis for H2S, water dewpoints, O2, corrosion, and volume measured millipore samples.
Aptech Engineering Services, Inc.
- An independent engineering services firm dedicated to finding timely and cost-effective solutions to power plant problems.
Architectural Energy Corporation
- Improving building energy performance via: energy engineering, sustainable design assistance and LEED consulting, building commissioning, monitoring and verification, commercial kitchen ventilation testing, building science research, and product development.
Asia Consult Ltd
- Asia-based consulting for the downstream oil and chemicals industry.
Australian Power and Water Pty Ltd
- Consulting and project management in power, water and environmental sectors for all phases of projects including: master plans; project identification; feasibility studies; design; construction; contract management; commissioning; refurbishment and upgrading; operation and maintenance; utility sector reform and deregulation; technology transfer and institutional development.
Axford Turbine Consultants
- Consulting assistance for companies in the turbine power generation industry.
Ballonoff Consulting Service
- Consulting in strategic planning, energy law, energy economics, and international development.
- Michigan based environmental consultants.
- Established management consulting firm in Columbia, MD specializing in domestic and international energy market research, industry analysis, database development, program evaluation and strategic planning.
- Environmental surveyors and consultants located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK. Includes company information, services and current projects.
- Technical consulting firm for the energy and transportation industries specializing in bringing new technologies from lab to market.
- Investment in and development of energy projects in Southern Africa.
Blue Heron Solutions
- Environmental consulting for resource based companies. ISO 14001 audits, compliance audits, compliance plans, training, permitting assistance for mining, pulp and paper in Northern Ontario
- Consulting services dealing with water, waste-water, and air treatment via ultraviolet (UV) technologies.
Boston Environmental and Engineering Associates
- Environmental site assessments and structural engineering services for residential and commercial properties.
Brais, Malouin & Associates
- Energy engineering consulting firm specialized in combustion and numerical simulation. (English and French).
Bruce Boucher Consultancy
- Ecological and environmental consultants for building HVAC and refrigeration systems.
Brummitt Energy Associates, Inc.
- Offers services in building design with daylighting, electric lighting, and mechanical systems. Find FAQ, news, mission statement, and contacts.
- Packaging consultants focused on compliance with UK Packaging Waste Regulations and the WEEE and ROHS Directives.
Buffalo Engineering P.C.
- A full service mechanical and electrical consulting engineering firm dedicated to providing responsive and cost effective professional services to the building industry.
- Building envelope consultants. Expertise in building envelope design, construction and testing.
Business Cost Consultants
- UK based consultants specialising in utilities management.
Butsko Utility Design Inc.
- Dry utility design, planning, and management services for developers, municipalities and utilities. Electrical, telephone, cable television, fiber optic, and natural gas planning, design, and management.
C.J. Brown Energy, P.C.
- Professional engineering firm specializing in energy utilization and conservation with a primary mission to identify, analyze and implement realistic improvements to facilities and processes.
- Nationwide provider of power system engineering services, electrical training, and safety audits for substations, power plants, and power distribution.
Cascade Energy Engineering
- Pacific Northwest consultant specializing in energy management for industrial refrigeration and air compression.
Casolari & Associates, Inc.
- Energy management engineering services for commercial and industrial clients.
Cenergia Energy Consultants
- Cenergia performs analysis and design of solar low-energy buildings incorporating ecological measures, optimising ventilation system, etc. (Danish and English)
- Energy saving controls and lighting. Includes illustrated catalogue and describes available grants.
Chem Systems, Inc.
- Business and technology consulting to the chemical, petroleum, and related processes industries.
- UK based mass exhumation specialist.
Chevron Energy Solutions
- Delivers customized solutions that add value and reduce energy costs for businesses and institutions.
- Consultant for water resources and hydropower development.
Cirrus Environmental Solutions
- Environmental consultants offering complete workplace, environmental, occupational hygiene and emission monitoring services, asbestos management services and health and safety assistance.
Clancy Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Provides consulting and microbiological testing services to the drinking water, waste water, and high purity water industries, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Climate Change Levy Discount Scheme
- Advice on climate change levy and the discount scheme available to industrial users.
CN Utility Consulting, LLC
- Founded to provide consulting and training services to the electric utility vegetation management industry.
Community and Regional Planning Services
- An independent environmental planning consultancy operating throughout England, UK.
Compass Energy Consulting Engineers
- Energy consultants specializing in conservation of fuel and power per regulation Part L, compliancy and SAP calculations.
Consultora en Ingenieria Sanitaria y Ambiental
- ECISA offers environmental consulting, geology, hydrogeology, industrial hygiene, safety and related services, primarily in Argentina [Spanish/English]
Control Air Pollution
- Air pollution consultant.
Convector Consulting, Inc.
- Expertise with financial, economic, marketing, and strategic planning, particularly in restructuring situations.
Conversion Technology Inc.
- Full Service environmental health and safety consulting with experience in assisting industrial facilities to effectively obtain and maintain EHS compliance.
- Environmental consulting with focus on aquatic environments and associated regulations.
- Consulting and development services to support enterprise asset planning (EAP) for societal infrastructure businesses, specifically energy, transportation, water, waste water, and healthcare
Core Drilling Corporation
- Environmental consulting for the oil and gas industry in Western Canada.
Cost Containment Engineering, Inc.
- Texas based professional engineering and consulting firm specializing in energy predominant use study, energy efficiency and water conservation for a variety of customers including manufacturers, commercial buildings, schools, apartment properties, public utilities, and energy aggregators.
- Consultant for: Rural and urban land use; sustainable and economic development; natural resource planning; energy planning and zoning.
Crude Oil Trade
- Energy consultant for the oil and gas industry offering technical assistance and guidance to facility owners and energy service companies.
- Provider of self-funding energy solutions for commercial and public enterprises.
- Consultant for promotion of renewable energy, climate change and sustainability practices for public and private sector organizations.
design and implement
- UK consultants to utility companies, governments, regulators and other stakeholders in the energy sector
- Environmental consultants assisting with regulatory compliance for US-based manufacturing companies and their plants.
Diablo Green Consulting
- Regulatory compliance consulting for property owners and contractor compliance with national environmental protection act, osha, and phase I requirements.
Dipl.-Ing. Udo Fischer
- Environmental consultant specializing in: Landfill construction and remediation; gas extraction and utilization; sealing systems; and remediation of contaminated sites. (English, German, and Spanish). Hydraulic engineering Regenerative energies
Diversified Environmental Services. Inc.
- Environmental and engineering consulting services
DMA Alternative Energy Engineering
- Engineering and project management services for sustainable alternative energy Systems including natural gas fueling, hydrogen vehicle fuelling, and power generation applications.
- An independent foundation with the objective of safeguarding life, property and the environment, and an international provider of services for managing risk.
Doosan Babcock Energy Ltd
- Provide a range of services in support of the power generation, petrochemical, oil and gas, marine, and process industries throughout the world.
Downes Associates, Inc.
- Engineering and management consulting for electric utilities in the areas of power plant, distributed generation, and substation design.
- Geologist and independent oil producer.
E.S.I. - Engineering Systems Inc.
- Engineering analysis and investigations.
E3 Energy Services, LLC
- Energy consulting services including distributed generation and interconnection, renewable energy, aggregation, energy procurement, municipal aggregation, energy market assessment and strategic planning.
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc.
- Provides environmental services, offering a wide range of consulting, engineering, remediation, and analytical services to characterize and resolve existing and potential threats to the environment and to human health and safety. (Nasdaq: EACOC).
Earthsafe Systems, Inc.
- Fuel systems for emergency power, fleet fueling, and industrial applications.
East European Gas Analysis
- The firm specializes in cost-benefit and financial analysis of natural gas projects in Russia.
Easy Title 24
- Title 24 Energy Reports to Architects, Builders, Contractors, Engineers, Designers and Homeowners.
- UK based eco design and environmental consultants,providing advice on areas from the RoHS and WEEE directives to energy efficiency and packaging.
- Environmental,consultancy active throughout Europe.
Ecodirections International Pty Ltd
- Assisted Dispute Resolution (ADR) consultant and policy advisors for planning and environment disputes. Provides facilitation services. Australia.
- Development, evaluation, and support (training and coaching) to clients (parks, museums, advocacy groups) involved in heritage interpretation and environmental education projects.
Ecologia y Empresa
- Bolivian company specialized in environmental consulting services.
Economic Consulting Associates
- Energy economics consulting services to industry and governments worldwide.
EIG Energy Initiatives Group LLC
- Project development, planning, strategy, execution, management, engineering, and operations consulting in the areas of electric transmission, generation, distribution, transportation, and renewable energy services for traditional utility companies, project developers, regulatory bodies, energy companies, financial organizations, transportation companies, government agencies, and other organizations in the energy industry.
- Texas based energy management and consulting company utilizing a competitive bid process in helping management secure a fixed commodity price for electricity.
Eliasson & Associates
- Consultancy for energy, sustainability and global change.
- An engineering, management and technical support group for energy production companies with proven technical, business and financial experience in the development, operation and management of gas, oil and coal production industry.
EMC Energy Consulting
- International energy industry economics research and consulting firm providing energy market intelligence and management consulting services to the energy marketplace.
EN SIGHT Advisors
- Energy management consulting services for the electric and natural gas industries, advising gas/electric utilities, energy marketing companies and production companies.
ENCO GmbH Energy-Consulting
- Sustainable energy supply consultant company based in Switzerland. Site in German, French, and English.
- French energy consultants providing information products on energy and environment, combining up-to-date statistics and factual information.
Energetic Consulting Pvt. LTD.
- Offer services within energy conservation and management, and electricity, water and safety audits. Based in Maharashtra, India.
- Wide range of services to assist people to understand and invest in Mexico's energy markets.
Energy Advisory Group, Inc.
- Energy consulting firm for the electric power industry providing business and management consulting, litigation consulting and expert witness testimony.
Energy and Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- Energy and engineering consulting.
Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
- Consulting firm specializing in solving business and regulatory issues related to the electricity industry.
Energy Calculation Services
- Title 24 energy calculations, consulting, HUD and CHEERS auditing, documenting and facilitating.
Energy Conservation Consultants
- Australian energy conservation consultants.
Energy Consultants Inc.
- Engineering consulting firm, helping commercial and industrial customers monitor and manage utility consumption, costs, power quality,and conservation efforts.
- Energy consultant based in Western Australia.
- Consultants for UK energy practices.
Energy Design Services, LLC
- Electrical energy management consultant.
Energy Education, Inc.
- Develops customized people-oriented energy conservation programs, positioning public school districts to redirect dollars to educational purposes.
Energy Efficient Systems, Ltd
- Bulgarian energy consultant.
Energy Enterprises, Inc.
- Lakeville, NY energy consulting company.
Energy Environmental Consultants
- Energy conservation and environment consulting firm providing energy reduction services.
- Consulting for corporate and government accounts on environmental topics such as: air, asbestos, cooling, heating, lighting, radon, office recycling stations and water.
Energy Management Solutions, Ltd.
- Energy management consultant providing conservation energy surveys in the UK.
- Utilities and energy management for industry.
Energy Matters Inc
- Consulting practice in the area of energy management services.
Energy Research Associates
- Studies, monthly newsletters and client-specific consulting to the international liquefied natural gas trade LNG and LPG industry.
Energy Services Group
- Back office outsourcing services for the energy industry.
Energy Supply Services
- UK consultant reducing business costs related to energy supply.
Energy Surveys Ltd
- UK energy rating and survey services for home owners, builders, architects, self-builders, estate agents.
- Specializes in applied research, scientific consulting, and the development of hardware and software to evaluate power frequency magnetic fields.
- Technology and solution provider to gas pipeline industry.
- Global EHS compliance assurance. Assisting multinational companies in ensuring ongoing EHS regulatory compliance. Services cover some hundred countries and include: country profiles; regulatory monitoring; audit protocols; regulatory registers; and strategic corporate advice.
- Provides energy consulting to both facility owners and energy service companies by conducting energy audits, detailed analysis, project oversight and measurement and verification services.
- Providing engineering software and technical service personnel for RCM and CMMS within system protection and control.
- Manchester based energy management consultants providing Action Energy, Energy Procurement and Climate Change Levy Management
- Environmental health and safety regulatory compliance management consulting. Experts in EH&S applications, data reporting, air, water and waste compliance. Emissions monitoring, incident tracking, SARA 311-313, TRI, ISO 14001, Title V, MACT, NSPS, RCRA, EPCRA, SWPPP, and SPCC.
Envirohealth Consulting Pty Ltd
- A multidisciplinary company specialising in the fields of environmental and occupational health and safety.
- UK consultant assisting businesses in understanding legal exposure to the WEEE and RoHS Directives, and developing cost-effective establishment of pan-European WEEE collection and recycling schemes.
Environment @ Digitata, LTD
- UK based environmental consultancy and support in the energy sector, particularly the international offshore oil and gas industry.
Environmental Monitoring Solutions Ltd
- UK environmental consultant.
Environmental Risk Management Australia
- Australian company providing environmental and occupational health and safety consulting to private and government sector.
Environmental Security International
- Consultant for design and assistance in the implementation of customized environmental management systems for specific customer needs.
Environmental, Safety & Health, Inc.
- Management of environmental safety and health consulting services for commercial and government clients
Enviros Consulting Ltd
- UK based environmental compliance consultants with international locations, covering issues from waste minimisation to corporate responsibility and climate change awareness.
- Consultants for the implementation of management systems for safety (OHSAS18001 and ISRS), quality (ISO9001:2000), environmental (ISO14001) and food safety (IS343 and the draft ISO22000 standard), reports on air emissions, noise, waste, training and hygiene services.
envirosure solutions, llc
- Phoenix, AZ based environmental consultant assisting industries with EPA and OSHA compliance.
Epes Environmental and Consulting
- Environmental engineering services for northern Mississippi. Water, wastewater, Phase I ESAs, SPCC Plans, permitting and general environmental engineering services.
EPS Capital Corp., Inc.
- Development, financing, implementing, and operation of performance-based energy savings and energy producing projects for industrial customers world-wide.
European Energy Investments
- Energy project development and services company based in the UK and active in several European countries, providing feasibility studies through to full project development, project financing and investor introductions.
Farrier Swier Consulting
- Provides high level strategic advice and project management services in the fields of utility and health industry deregulation, restructuring and privatisation.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers -
- UK technical advisory team specializing in process engineering, power generation and transmission, renewable energy and waste treatment.
Firstech Environmental, Inc.
- A full-service environmental consulting and contracting company.
Foster Power Generation
- Engineering consultant specializing in gas and steam turbines and generators.
Foundation Systems, Inc.
- FSI are energy consultants and fuel technology providers.
Frazer Lindstrom Ltd.
- An independent company offering strategic advice on climate change and energy sector issues, climate change agreements between governments and firms, and energy infrastructure strategy.
Freestone Environmental Services
- Northwest Environmental Consulting Company located in Richland, WA
Fugro Engineering Services Limited
- Complete geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigation service, operating in the UK and overseas on land and nearshore sites.
G. Gordon Stewart, Consultant
- Chemical engineer with years of domestic and international experience designing and building gas and oil process equipment. Based in Canada; will travel.
- Energy simulation analysis and software development. Energy audits. Testing indoor air quality.
Gas Supply Consulting, Inc.
- Gas supply consulting services to utility, industrial end-user and power generator clients throughout the United States.
GDS Associates, Inc.
- Utility consulting firm comprised of engineers, statisticians, information technologists, and efficiency experts.
- Consulting services including most aspects of geology, hydrogeology, and environmental management to both the public and private sectors.
- Geoexchange is a central consortium for case studies, product information, vendor contacts and contractor references for ground source heat pump technology.
- Environmental consultants encompassing: modeling; characterization; remediation and compliance; developing sustainable businesses; helping deal with environmental liabilities; and information management.
GH Michaels Associates LLC
- An independent supplier of energy consulting services that specializes in multi-facility portfolio energy management.
Global Change Associates
- Focus on restructuring, risk management, and commercialization of new energy technologies. Also, offers competitive and market intelligence services. Offices in New York and the UK.
- Project development company specializing in energy and pollution control with a broad range of capabilities in the energy, environmental permitting and compliance, finance and development fields.
Global Transition Consulting
- Supports businesses, organizations, governments, and multi-lateral development institutions that promote the global transition to a sustainable energy future.
- Consultants assisting commercial and industrial consumers of electricity to reduce electricity supply costs and demand.
Governmental Strategies Inc.
- Governmental affairs consulting firm specializing in energy and environmental issues.
Grant Associates, Inc.
- Strategic environmental risk management and technical consulting services including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Underground Storage Tank services.
Green Star Environmental
- Expertise in environmental consulting, remediation services, risk assessment, acquisition due diligence, and data management.
Greene & Associates, Inc.
- Dallas based engineering and management consulting firm that specializes in energy, oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, pipelines, utilities, environmental health and safety, and project management fields.
Gustavo Santos Masili
- Curriculum Vitae - Gustavo Santos Masili: data, interests, biography, publications, curriculum Lattes, and resumé in Portuguese and English.
Hawks, Giffels & Pullin (HGP), Inc.
- A management / technical consulting firm serving the nation's nuclear and energy industries.
Haynal Co, Inc.
- Title 24 energy calculations and model energy code.
- Environmental, health and safety consulting and training services.
Hershey Energy Systems
- Power quality consultants for industrial, commercial and institutional facilities.
Hill and Associates
- Firm which develops procurement strategies, solicits fuel supply bids, coal market studies, and litigation support. Full service listings, forecasts, and contact information.
Horizon Engineering Associates, LLP
- Providing clients with engineering services and proactive solutions that result in functional, energy efficient systems, which operate and maintain the intent and integrity of the design.
- Thermal imaging surveys for government and industry. UK company specialising in ground and aerial surveys, mapping, energy, electrical condition monitoring, research and development.
- Engineering and consultant agency specializing in energy conversion, energy saving and process optimization. Focus on the Netherlands and Eastern Europe.
Houston Engineering, Inc.
- Civil engineering, environmental, surveying and GIS services in Midwest US.
- Providing a wide range of consulting services to the power and steam generation industry by thermic recovery.
Hydro Lab Pvt. Ltd.
- Nepal based research laboratory involved in model study of hydro power.
Ian C Kennedy Energy Assessor
- NHER and SAP energy ratings service on existing and new build properties for architects, developers, registered social landlords, local government, estate agents and home owners. Site Assessor and Plan Assessor qualified.
IHS Energy Group
- Collecting, standardizing, managing and delivering information to meet the needs of the energy industry - worldwide.
- Sustainable green building consultants work directly with owners, developers, architects, engineers and real-estate professionals to integrate energy and resource-efficient, environmentally progressive LEED design into specific building projects.
Indepen Consulting Ltd
- Advises top management to help achieve agreed corporate objectives.
Independent International Consultants
- International consultants offering solutions to cooling water needs including prevention of Legionnaires disease, cooling water optimisation programmes, review of alternative technologies, consultant support during supplier evaluations and project management of water utility investment.
Independent Power Associates, Inc.
- Consulting engineers specializing in operations and maintenance support, maintenance management programs, operator training and qualification, plant audits and performance reviews for independent power plants and industrial facilities worldwide.
- Consultancy providing total environmental services.
Industrial Technology Associates (ITA) Inc.
- ITA works closely with industrial, governmental, and large commercial clients to identify measurable cost savings at their facilities. No- and low-capital energy conservation projects are ITA’s primary focus.
Innovative Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Consultants providing services dealing with site assessment, air quality, and health and safety issues.
- Women-owned business specializing in environmental permitting, planning, and compliance services for the utility, infrastructure, and development industries.
Intermediate Technology Consultants (ITC)
- Consultants to governments, NGOs, aid agencies and the private sector on energy and environment, and sustainable rural livelihoods.
International Cogeneration Alliance
- The ICA represents the cogeneration industry world-wide, promoting the simultaneous production of electricity, heating and cooling in a single process.
- Consulting services in the commercialisation of energy research and development, particularly in distributed generation, energy storage and alternative energy systems.
- Environmental, geotechnical engineering, science, risk management, remediation consultant in energy, resource, government, real estate, industrial, commercial sectors.
- Produce electricity from underproducing stranded natural gas wells, and engineering services including arc flash evaluation and training.
Jenkins Safety Consultants Ltd
- Provide safety engineering and HSE Consultancy services to the oil and gas industry.
Jones & Stokes
- Consultants for integrated environmental planning and natural resources management services in the western United States.
Kaehne Consulting Ltd
- Canadian electrical engineering and project management firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Specializing in diesel power generation, distribution, substations, transmission, controls and automation, and water treatment plants.
King & MacGregor Environmental, Inc.
- Environmental Consulting: Wetlands, Fisheries, Environmental Assessments, Threatened-Endangered Species Surveys
Kingston Energy Consulting
- Independent consulting company specialising in energy market data.
Kirkland Commissioning Services
- International commissioning of oil, gas and power generation facilities, as well as the providing for their ongoing operations and maintenance.
- Provides engineering, licensing, and environmental services to the hydroelectric industry, private developers, and municipalities.
KLM Consulting Services
- Ground water hydrology consulting services to the mining industry in Southern Africa.
- Consulting for integration of all the activities in the pre-final investment decision (pre-FID) stage of upstream oil and gas field developments.
- Energy engineering services consultants specializing in commercial, institutional and industrial mechanical systems.
La Capra Associates
- Full-service energy consulting firm specializing in electric industry restructuring, rate design and unbundling, market intelligence and power transactions, and mergers and divestitures.
- Environmental consultants in the San Francisco Bay Area providing environmental analysis and urban planning services to public and private clients.
Land Use Consultants
- Landscape architecture, landscape planning and management, landuse and resource planning, ecology, intregated rural development and urban design.
Laroche Petroleum Consultants
- Merger and acquisition evaluations, field studies and reserve reports, domestically and internationally.
Latitude 42 Environmental Consultants Pty Ltd
- Specialists in environmental management, including: wildlife and threatened species management, EPBC Act, wildlife monitoring, threat abatement plans, and recovery plans.
Laurits R. Christensen Associates
- Economic analysis and consulting.
Letterle & Associates, LLC
- Environmental consulting and remediation company specializing in the cleanup of petroleum contaminated underground storage tank sites in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Life Energy Associates
- Consulting services for indoor environmental quality.
Light House Technical Consultants, Inc.
- Environmental and marketing consulting to local, federal and international clients.
- Performs energy and infrastructure consulting, including asset valuation, electricity price forecasting, PBR, regulatory assistance, and bidding strategy.
London Power Associates
- Power-engineering consultants in the UK. Feasibility, power flow, fault level, protection co-ordination, earthing, specification writing and other technical studies for the electrical utilities and industrial users
- Environmental engineering firm, specialised in environmental assessments for soil and groundwater (Phases I, II and III ESA), feasibility studies, technical translation and legal report).
Lusted Consulting Ltd
- Specialist geotechnical consultant for the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry.
M. Conde Engineering
- Engineering and equipment design consultancy specializing in refrigeration, air conditioning equipment, and solar thermal technologies including solar cooling and air conditioning.
M.J. Bradley & Associates
- Strategic environmental consulting firm dedicated to air quality issues, energy policy, climate change, electric vehicles, renewable energy, fuel cells and emission credit management.
- Specializes in energy consulting, engineering and other related services for the building and energy industries.
- UK consultant for development of bespoke Energy Management Programmes to reduce energy costs and environmental impact.
Management Diagnostics, Inc.
- Consulting services provided to the energy industry.
Marbek Resource Consultants
- An environment and energy management consulting firm, providing policy and program advice in energy efficiency, sustainable development, and environmental assessment.
- Specialized distributed generation power services including turnkey leases and energy consulting. Primarily offer mobile combustion generation products.
Matrix Energy Solutions
- UK based energy management consultant.
Maxson China Ltd.
- Marine and offshore consultants based in Hong Kong that provide specialist services to the offshore oil and gas industry.
Maycroft Consultancy Services
- Interactive energy training on electricity and derivatives trading and risk management and support on power exchanges, electricity trading, risk management, emission trading, and managing weather risk.
The McAdams Group
- Funding consultant and information for technical assistance resources available for green buildings (energy-efficient and environmentally-appropriate buildings).
- Environmental and community relations consultants to the pipeline and energy industries.
- UK based power engineering consultant.
Mineral Management Consultants
- MMC offers full service management of producing and non-producing oil, gas and mineral properties. Midland and San Angelo, TX.
Mitcon Consultancy Services, Ltd.
- Industrial and environmental consultants based in India.
- General management consulting firm proving creative business solutions to diverse business problems.
Mondre Energy, Inc.
- Energy Consulting and Conservation Services.
- Consulting services in environmental, engineering and technology serving private and government clients.
- Engineering company offering consultancy and research services in Building Physics to promote energy efficiency using natural building systems.
- Management and technology consulting services for governments, electric and gas utilities, energy producers, oil and gas companies, and energy end-users worldwide.
- UK based independent radioactive waste management consultants.
- Houston-based consultancy offering solutions for the oil and gas, energy trading, power, and natural resources industries.
normtec (RDB), Ltd.
- A scientific consultancy and assessment services to the oil and gas industry specialising in management of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials
Nottingham Energy Partnership
- UK based sustainable energy consultants,providing solutions for energy efficient businesses,housing and transport,including renewable energy sources.
NRG Compliance, Inc
- Title 24 Energy Calculation Consultants.
- An independent consulting company that manages engineering projects and provides expertise in oil,gas,and heavy industry; focused on the Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
Oil & Gas Consulting
- Project and construction management consulting for the oil and gas industry, domestic and international.
- Management consultants providing technical and financial counsel to clients in the energy business.
Orion Technical Services
- Consultant covering engineering, design, commissioning, and testing services the utility and industrial business sectors.
Orswell & Kasman, Inc.
- Environmental consultants specialize in Phase I, transaction screen, records research, asbestos, compliance inspection, and peer review reports.
Osa Water Works
- Engineering, consulting, and construction firm specializing in hydroelectric power generation, water supply, water quality, and pollution control.
- Environmental consultancy to the Australian mining industry. Includes details of projects, services and staff.
Oxford Energy Associates
- Oxford Energy Associates - an independent consultancy specialising in energy and climate change policy advice.
Pace Global Energy Services
- Energy management and consulting support to energy developers, financial institutions, public utilities and industrials.
Pacific Energy Strategies, LLC
- Hawaii based energy service company (ESCO) providing energy surveying, engineering, general contracting services,and financing / equipment leasing arrangements.
- Environmental consultants located in New Haven, CT. providing permitting, site investigation and remedial design, including engineering, construction, remediation, and project management.
PCD Engineering Services
- Energy engineering services for the architectural, engineering design and construction, and energy services industries.
Peak Energy. LTD
- UK Energy management consultancy. Profile, services and tariff.
PEI Engineering & Pipeline Services
- Consulting engineers and construction specialists for oil or gas pipeline and terminal inspection, design, and construction.
Peter Fisk Associates
- Consultancy in environmental chemistry, ecotoxicology and regulations.
Phase I ESA
- AAI Reports prepared nationwide. Free online quote.
POET Consultants Pvt. Ltd
- Consultants based in India specializing in generation,transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
- Environmental consultants for: air quality; environmental impact assessment; environmental management and monitoring; serving Spain, UK, and Norway.
- Market research, intelligence and analysis for companies entering the eastern European utilities sector.
Power Acoustics, Inc.
- Acoustical consultants specializing in the power industry. Designed noise control for hundreds of combustion turbine based power plants. Developer of SPM9613 environmental noise prediction software.
- Assists clients in developing strategies to optimise their investment decisions and improve their operating performance.
Preferred Energy Services, Inc.
- Energy and telecommunication cost consulting and services. Bill auditing, management reports, and contract negotiation.
Pro Enviro Ltd
- A UK based Environmental and Industrial Management consultancy specializing in ISO 9000, 9001, 14000, 14001, and 18000 systems, and in the Climate Change Levy.
Pro Plus, Inc.
- Full service engineering and construction company serving the energy industry from the wellhead to the end user.
- Assistance in helping facilities maximize their use of internal resources to meet environmental regulatory requirements and Company policies.
ProDesign Lighting & Energy Solutions
- Specialist consultants and suppliers to the theatre, entertainment, hospitality and construction industries.
Productive Energy Solutions
- Provides independent consulting services to aid in optimization of commercial, industrial and institutional facility systems.
- Consultants and project engineers for: Energy generation and conservation; rational use of energy for industry and buildings; renewable energies; environment treatment. [English, Portuguese]
PT Consultants, Inc.
- Full service environmental consulting firm providing: ided indoor air quality testing; UST removal; soil remediation; groundwater remediation; asbestos removal oversight; waste disposal; and expert witness testimony.
Purvin & Gertz, Inc.
- International crude oil, refining, natural gas, LPG, natural gas liquids, power, gas processing, NGL and LNG consultants specializing in market analysis, feasibility studies, litigation support, and merger-acquisition analysis.
- Consultancy services for companies in the power, nuclear and oil/gas sector, including: engineering, procurement, construction supervision, commissioning, safety and risk assessment, and reliability studies.
- Consultants for well testing, stimulation, micro-seismic monitoring and modeling of geothermal, hydrocarbon and water reservoirs.
- Provider of outsourced data management and maintenance services for electric, gas, telecommunications and water organizations.
Quality Consultant Management Services
- Baton Rouge, LA consultant specializing in ISO Conversion, all ISO activities, Malcolm Baldrige, TQM, emphasis on ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 14000 consulting.
- UK based water and environmental management consultant specializing in automatic dairy washdown and water meter data logging.
- Services necessary to audit, sell and invoice retail natural gas and electricity, bundled or unbundled, anywhere in the United States.
Red Kite Environment
- Offers help with strategic planning and development, heritage interpretation, sustainable tourism and learning. Located in the UK.
Regulatory Compliance Services
- Providing regulatory compliance consulting services to electric clients doing business in the state of Texas.
Resource Recycling Systems, Inc.
- Engineers and consultants providing solutions for solid waste management including recycling and solid waste planning, facility design and engineering, and collection programs.
Rezachek & Associates
- International energy and environmental engineering consulting group which provides a wide variety of consulting, research, and project management services.
Richard Hodkinson Consultancy
- Richard Hodkinson Consultancy is a specialist innovation consultancy to residential developers. We promote and support new technologies, products and ways of working. We are a licensed EcoHomes Assessor.
Right of Light Consulting
- UK based daylight and sunlight environmental impact assessors.
Risk Limited Corporation
- Provides strategic management advisory services including merger and acquisition support, business planning consulting, and risk management services for energy companies.
- Fast, effective technical engineering solutions for all areas of power and process plant performance. Vibration analysis, rotating machinery diagnostics, pipeline design, proposal and spec writing, more
- Scotland-based consultants offering competence management strategies and organisational learning solutions for the international oil and gas industry.
- Environmental consulting firm specializing in energy efficiency, renewal energy, pollution prevention, environmental technology utilization, and compliance assistance.
- Solid waste facility design and construction services.
Sakonnet Technology, LLC
- Developer of software solutions for the oil, natural gas and power markets.
- Environmental research, management, consultancy, soil laboratory- and research activities in the field of air, water and soil. Specialises in asbestos and building material research.
Senior Environmental Consulting, LLC
- Yardley, PA environmental consultant.
- Management system audit experience and technical expertise provides competent and independent verification teams. Active in GHG emission validation and verification worldwide.
- Consultants on full project development and implementation cycle for energy from waste and biomass projects in UK and overseas.
Sieben Energy Consultants
- Energy consulting firm specializing in the efficient use and acquisition of energy resources.
- Consulting agency specializing in the deregulating and renewable energy markets of the United States.
- A full-service, through the line communications consultancy serving the European upstream energy sector. Features case studies and contacts.
- Web based reservoir simulation running through a browser.
- Energy management consultants. (Site in Dutch and English).
Sogapro Engineering Ltd.
- Specializes in sour natural gas and acid gas compression and injection consulting engineering and training worldwide.
- Mechanical engineering consultant, and title 24 energy compliance documentation.
- Specializing in benchmarking and consulting services for refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, and power generation.
Solution 105 Consulting Ltd.
- Helping clients to understand the opportunities that deregulation offers with load forecasting, rates comparisons, cogeneration reviews, contract negotiation, post-contract monitoring, and historical billing analysis services.
- Australian company experienced in the design, operation and maintenance of project systems enabling clients to quantify and minimize environmental liabilities resulting in overall risk reduction.
Southeast Diversified Services Company, Inc.
- Consulting services for natural gas transmission companies, local natural gas distribution companies, natural gas industrial and power plant customers and engineering firms.
- Environmental engineering, consulting and turn key solutions for Ammonia Systems, SCR, FGD and other flue gas cleaning systems.
Stellar Processes, Inc.
- Consulting engineers specializing in energy economics, measurement, and verification. Experts in monitoring and commissioning large facilities as well as diagnostic evaluation of small buildings. Also, authors of EZ Sim billing analysis software.
Stephenson and Associates Ltd.
- Consulting company specialising in data and information management with a strong emphasis on the oil and gas area.
Sterling Energy International, Inc.
- Providing management services to the power generation industry, including turnkey operating entity mobilization, ownership transition management, acquisition due diligence reviews and management consulting.
Steven Winter Associates, Inc.
- Research and consulting firm with specialized expertise in technologies and procedures that improve the performance and cost effectiveness of buildings.
Stewart Marine Consulting
- A professional marine environmental consultancy based in Northern Ireland carrying out environmental consulting, scientific research and commercial diving.
Sundance Power Systems, Inc.
- The Southeast's premier alternative energy company. Consulting, design, installation, and sales of all alternative energy products.
Sustainable Energy Limited
- UK based renewable energy and energy efficiency consultants and technology developers delivering commercially viable energy solutions.
- Combustion and hazardous waste incineration consultants providing technologies for energy savings through process controls, combustion controls, burner management, and operator training.
Synex Consulting Engineers
- Chilean consulting firm with international experience in design and implementation of energy policies promoting efficiency through decentralization, deregulation, development of competitive markets, efficient regulation of monopolistic activities and privatization of state owned companies.
Tabors Caramanis & Associates
- Engineering and economics consulting firm specializing in policy development, business planning, technical analysis, and project implementation in the energy and utility sectors in the United States and abroad.
Tamamushi Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Bilingual Environmental, Health and Safety, ISO, and Product Compliance Consultant. Japanese and U.S. Regulatory Specialist.
TEC (International) Ltd
- Consultants and suppliers to the energy and transport industries. Based in Sussex, UK.
- Consulting in the fields of energy, new technologies, and energy trading.
- Consultants for all phases of energy conversion in the combustion of fossil fuels for steam generation, control of gas emissions resulting from combustion, solid fuel slagging and fouling prediction, analysis and control, and high temperature bulk material management.
Think Energy, Inc.
- Consulting firm working with renewable energy vendors and large energy users to expand the use of clean energy resources such as wind, solar, biomass, and low impact hydroelectric.
Thomas Giles, Geologist
- Mining and environmental consulting geologist in Northern New York State offering DEC mining plans and DOT source reports, environmental site assessments, and subsurface investigations with hollow stem auger drilling for MTBE, gasoline and fuel oil.
Title 24 Consultants
- Provides architects, engineers, contractors, and home builders with a simple method to demonstrate compliance with California's strict Title-24 standards.
Title 24 Online
- Provides California Title 24 energy calculation services to homeowners, architects, contractors, and builders.
Touhill Technology Management Corporation
- Environmental technology and management consulting in the areas of environmental and process engineering, project management, and business administration.
- International energy and services business specialized in gas, electricity generation and management, engineering, transport, IT, water and waste management and construction.
- An oil and gas energy engineering company supplying project management, procurement, consultancy, technology and training services. Includes information on services and contact details.
Trans Tasman Energy Group Pty Ltd.
- Specialized in the reduction of the cost of energy for clients. Includes services provided and company information.
TransGrid Solutions Inc.
- Electric power industry consultant.
TRC Environmental Corp
- International environmental engineering and consulting company with expertise in all areas of air quality, air pollution control, pollution prevention, and hazardous waste.
Triple Point Technology, Inc.
- Provides energy trading and risk management software to the global marketplace.
- UK Based environmental consultancy specialist in IPPC (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control), contaminated land and resource efficiency for chemical companies.
TTI Environmental, Inc.
- Tank management, environmental consulting, industrial hygiene and safety and training services.
Turbine Technology International
- Independent consultants for structural, thermal-mechanical, fluid flow or risk analysis of power generating equipment.
Utilities Dynamics Inc.
- Energy management company offering a diverse package of services dedicated to reducing your company's operating costs through energy efficiency improvements in your facilities.
W.S. Hinton & Associates
- Engineering research and consulting firm specializing in SCR technologies and advanced environmental controls. Our expertise lies especially in technologies using catalysts.
- Energy and water management consultants specialising in domestic, commercial and industrial pipework including leak repairs, pipe tracing, and data-logging. Also carries out the installation of water meters, trade effluent meters and water conservation equipment.
Wessex Energy Services
- UK consultant for NHER and SAP energy ratings service on new build and self build properties. NHER qualified Plan Assessor.
The Westwind Group Inc.
- Provides consulting and contracting services to the nuclear and manufacturing industries.
White Young Green - Consulting Engineers
- Multi-discipline consultant providing engineering, environmental, planning and management services.
World Wide Energy Solutions
- An engineering consulting company serving the needs of the power, water and energy industry.
WS Atkins plc
- Provides professional, technologically-based consultancy and support services.
Wyatt Enterprises Energy Consultants
- An engineering consulting company serving the energy industry.
- Scottish company providing independent environmental survey and consultancy services to government and industry worldwide.
Yajna Fuel Services
- Industrial process energy consultancy located in Mumbai, India
- Independent consulting practice for renewable energy and resource conservation.
- A strategic consulting firm that specializes in tooling market participants to enable them to maximize their operations for competitive markets.
Ziff Energy Group
- Offers a combination of corporate natural gas strategies and regulatory support for Canadian, American, and international energy companies and government agencies.
- Provides a range of services, including development finance, corporate structures, and forming strategic partnerships to assist in the commercial development and marketing of clean and fuel-less energy technologies.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 6:54:09 AM EST -