become an editor
the entire directory
only in Substation_and_Transmission/Engineering
Electronics and Electrical
Substation and Transmission
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Engineering
The ASSET Company
- Offers design (physical and electrical), protection, control, communications, and metering of electrical systems.
Atlas Engineering, LLC
- Electrical engineering for owners and engineers, manufacturers, and contractors serving the power industry. Services include design, startup, acceptance testing, system studies, and project management for facilities domestically and internationally.
Beckwith Electric Co
- Learn about controls, protection and synchronizing for electrical equipment.
Beta Engineering Corporation
- Specializes in the design, procurement and construction of electrical substations, transmission lines and distribution systems.
- Construction company specializing in foundations for electrical transmission lines, facilities, and substations. Customer testimonials and company contact information.
Coordinated Power Engineering, Inc.
- Specializing in power distribution engineering including short-circuit and coordination studies, power quality analysis, and power factor studies.
Electric Power, Inc.
- Electrical testing, custom switchgear, generator controls, coordination studies, infrared surveys, power system and substation maintenance.
Electrical Engineering & Service Co., Inc.
- Electrical service company specializing in providing complete electrical power distribution services in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Provide consulting services in the domains of production, transmission, distribution, and utilization of the electric energy.
Gemma Power Systems
- Power plant construction engineering.
- An electrical engineering company which specializes in the manufacture of MV and LV switchgear, substations and switchrooms, automation and SCADA. From Australia.
Industrial Network Calculation
- Dipl. Ing. Friedel J. Blser offers tips on calculation of industrial energy distribution networks; also, network analysis and synthesis.
Integrated Engineers and Contractors Corporation
- Provide project engineering, power plant design engineering, and substation design engineering.
MetSurge Consulting cc.
- High voltage and extremely high voltage electrical test, and commissioning engineers.
Midwest Power Systems, Inc.
- Engineering services to manage electrical distribution systems, short circuit, coordination, and one-line diagrams.
National Conductor Constructors
- General electrical contractors providing turnkey solutions for all aspects of substation construction including turbine ISO-Phase and switchyards.
Ozgen Elektrik ve Tic. Ltd. Sti
- Manufacturer of M.V. and L.V. cubicles, mobile and fixed substations and bus-bar systems and installation of electrical equipment.
Pfisterer Kontaktsysteme GmbH & Co KG
- Electrical engineering and components for power supply, industry, and traffic.
- High voltage and extremely high voltage electrical test, maintenance and commissioning engineers. Electrical testing of rotating plant. Protection and control commissioning and maintenance engineers.
Powerserve Technologies, Inc.
- Provides electrical engineering, protection, design, maintenance and modification in new and energized substations, transmission lines.
- Specializes in substation protection and control systems, from 4kV through 500 kV, including project management, design, engineering and commissioning oversight of substations. Based in Illinois, USA.
- Offers design and inspection for power, lighting, control and telecommunications industries. Bilingual.
Wilson Power Solutions
- Specializes in power engineering. Supplies switchgear, transformers, electric motors, trip units, circuit breakers and associated equipment to both UK and overseas customers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2015 at 5:45:05 UTC -