become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronics_and_Electrical/Standards_and_Codes
Electronics and Electrical
Standards and Codes
Science: Reference: Standards: Electrical Engineering
This category in other languages:
National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- Developing standards for the electrical manufacturing industry and is today one of the leading standards development organizations in the world.
American National Standards Institute
- Offers up-to-date resources on national and international standards activities.
- Brussels, Belgium based service company providing electrotechnical certification for ENEC and CEBEC low-voltage product certification within the European Union (EU). Site lists applicable EU laws.
Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standardization of the Nations of the Americas
- CANENA fosters the harmonization of electrotechnical product standards, conformity assessment test requirements, and electrical codes between all democracies of the Western Hemisphere.
InterNational Electrical Testing Association
- Serves the electrical testing industry by establishing standards and specifications, training and certifying testing technicians, and collecting and disseminating information and data of value to the electrical testing industry.
International Electrotechnical Commission
- Information about electric, electronic and electrotechnical international standards, compliance and conformity assessment for electronics and electronic equipment, and international electrical standards information.
National Fire Protection Association
- Publishes the National Electrical Code and fire codes, promoting fire safety and prevention through educational programs: RiskWatch, Sparky the Fire Dog, and Learn Not To Burn.
Nutwood UK Ltd.
- Information on all industrial directives, standards and compliance issues plus OJ announcements and updates. Particular emphasis on EMC.
Standards and Codes
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:48:23 UTC -