become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employment/Individual_Resumes
Electronics and Electrical
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Employment: Resumes
Alarcon, Daniel E.
- Power systems electrical engineer with 13+ years working in transmission and distribution lines, and electrical substations.
David Jeffrey Ljung Madison - Verification Engineer Resume
- Madison, David Jeffrey Ljung - San Francisco, CA USA Verification Engineer / Software Writer. CPU Verification and Debug (Transmeta, MIPs) verilog, Unix, programming, (perl, scheme, C++, Lisp, Basic, Fortran, Ruby, Python, sed, yacc, sh, ksh, zsh, csh, tcsh) Shareware Programming, (album, WizPort, SpeedWaller) VLSI (DEStiny), DNRC.
- Seattle, WA USA PE / EE / SE Ph.D. Hardware, Software, Real-Time, Medical, Avionics, Management, Ada, C, C++, HTML, LabView, Microcomputer, Validation, Test.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire hardware design engineer. FPGA, analog, high speed digital, networking, simulation/verification, PCB layout, hardware debug, ViewLogic/WVOffice, Mentor Graphics, Synplify/Synplicity, VCS Verilog Simulator, Xilinx ISE Foundation, Altera Max+PLUS II, Lattice ISP Designer, Allegro PCB Layout, Transmission Line Theory and Termination, Functional and Timing Simulation / Verification.
Kavcak, Michael C.
- Electrical engineer with experience in PC and Mac based hardware. Based in Austin, Texas.
- Experience in RF IC design.
- Embedded Systems Contract Engineer with experience in 32-bit microcontrollers, Linux, VxWorks, robotics, and motor control.
McGowan, John F.
- San Francisco, CA USA scientist / video engineer. AVI, MPEG, JPEG, software. Web page includes downloadable video, publications and software.
- Electrical engineer with experience as a group leader in fulfilling program requirements and interfacing with customers.
- PhD from Ohio State University, resume and list of publications.
- Grandville, MI USA MSEE. Embedded Electronics, Software Development, DSP, VHDL, High speed digital design, Board layout, Communications electronics, Analog circuit design, Real time C/C++, Assembler. Engineer ing employment as contact engineer or direct employee
- Gloucestershire, UK, EE. Electronics. telecommunications, high speed digital, Microprocessor, Mentor Graphics CAD, EPLD, FPGA, VHDL, ABEL.
- RF wireless circuit design engineer. Based in Atlanta, USA.
- Electrical engineer familiar with the DMS-100 system, switching networks, and telephony.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 6, 2013 at 6:35:07 UTC -