become an editor
the entire directory
only in Control_Systems/Engineering
Electronics and Electrical
Open Directory - Business: Electronics and Electrical: Control Systems: Engineering
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Engineering
B. Miller Engineering
- Engineering services in the electrical and mechanical fields.
- Electrical, process control, instrumentation, and automation engineering services.
- Providing design and configuration services in the metropolitan Chicago area.
Control Specialists Ltd
- UK based control engineers offering consultancy and practical experience in loop tuning, process simulation, system software design and FDA computer validation.
Control Systems International
- Process control, distributed control, SCADA systems, and supervisory control.
Donald A. Coggan
- Specialists in value analysis and engineering for building automation systems.
- Control system, factory automation and mechanical engineering service with experience in a range of industrial control system applications, PLC systems and Human Machine Interfaces.
Electrical Systems Consultants, Inc.
- Provides a full range of electrical, control, instrumentation, automation, and information engineering services.
Electrodynamics Associates, Inc.
- Provide consultancy for electrical and electromagnetic technologies like electric machines, drives, and associated controls.
Electrum, s.p. z o.o
- Prefabrication, assembly, and activation of medium and low voltage switch gear, power-control cubicles for object-oriented and industrial automation. Based in Portugal.
Flow Automation Group
- Specializes in flow related products including standard and specialty flow meters.
Glass City Engineering Inc.
- Control system integraters specializing in glass furnace rebuilds and design CNC glass cutter and glass grinder controls systems.
- Analysis and design, development, implementation, education and maintenance of industrial control systems.
Huffman Engineering Inc.
- System integrators of control systems -including operator interfaces and data acquisition- for the manufacturing, process control, material handling and utilities markets.
IBH Automation, Inc.
- Specializing in easy to use PC based multi-axis CNC systems and retrofits, supplier of automation controls, and PLC's.
Industrial Systems and Control Ltd
- Provides clients with solutions to specific problems, training and technology awareness in the field of control. Application experience ranges from large process plant through ship systems to servo-mechanisms.
Instco International Group
- Instrumentation and controls for instrument and electrical draughting, welding, and pipe fitting
Newton-Willbanks Engineering, Inc.
- Specializing in PLC based control systems for various industries. Experience in oil and gas pipeline and gathering facilities, aluminum can and end manufacturing.
Pelican Control Systems Ltd.
- Control systems company specializing in automation integraters for the packaging and automotive industries. -UK
Plant Automation Services, Inc.
- Solutions for systems integrity, alarm optimization, and control performance for the process industries.
Prosalus Consulting Engineers
- Specialising in safety, and computer systems
Sheet Dynamics, Ltd.
- Offers tools and services for embed intelligence in products and processes.
Silchester Control Systems
- Industrial process control specialists using PLC's SCADA Networks for industry; located in the UK.
SYS-TEK Companies USA, Inc.
- Specialized services in HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems
Test Automation Services
- Develops solutions for testing needs including custom applications in LabVIEW, C++ or Visual Basic that control test equipment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:45:08 PM EDT -