become an editor
the entire directory
only in Control_Systems/CNC_Computer_Numerical_Controls
Electronics and Electrical
CNC Computer Numerical Controls
Machinery and Tools
This category in other languages:
- Consulting engineers for repairs, maintenance and retrofitting of CNC machine tools, PLC's, Control systems, instrumentation installations, repairing electronic cardsets, AC drives, DC drives of all brands.
Bertelkamp Automation Inc.
- Presents a multiaxis computer numerical controller for SmartMotors featuring DXF to G-Code converter onboard. Applications include milling machines, routers, and plasma cutters.
C-Tek Technology Corporation
- Taiwan. Specializes in development and supply of PC based CNC controllers. Applications include milling machines, lathes, and EDM machinery.
- Designs and manufactures CNC controls and accessories for milling machines and lathes.
CNC Automatika, S.I.A.
- New controls and servo systems. Online price calculation.
CNC Electronics LLC.
- Offering Fanuc and GE Fanuc CNC parts and repair service to America. Includes drive units (AC Alpha), monitor replacements, control pcb, power supply, servo motor encoders. Site useful machine tool information.
- The Netherlands. Sells a range of software and hardware for control of CNC machinery. Provides technical specifications and application details of available products.
Direct Motion, Inc.
- PC based CNC Windows system offering at the machine programming.
DNC Electronics Ltd.
- CNC electronic specialist company based in the UK. Offering repair, parts, exchange and surplus services for Fanuc, GE Fanuc and other control systems.
Fagor Automation USA
- US website for a worldwide manufacturer of controls, digital readouts, linear encoders, rotary encoders, and servo systems.
- PC Based CNC controls for retrofits, rebuilds, remanufacture and OEM application for mills, lathes, grinders, routers, gear hobbers, water jet, plasma cutters, punch press, gantry robotics.
- CNC controllers for machine tools, lathes, machining centers, laser, cutting machines, educational desktop CNC and PC-based CNC.
- Provides a PC based CNC software for 3-8 axes high speed machine tools with 30,000 block/sec, 5-axis TCP programming with information on detailed descriptions and application notes.
Omat Control Technologies
- Israel. Supplies add-on control systems for CNC milling, turning, and drilling equipment. Designed to optimize feed rate, extend tool life, and reduce risks of tool and tool holder damage. Site provides detailed usage information.
PA Power Automation AG
- Germany. Company specializing in PC-based CNC control and automation systems. Focus is design and provision of software designed for onsite installation using Windows NT operating system and real time kernel.
Port CNC, Inc.
- Provides CAD-CAM and DNC and computer networking services for CNC applications.
RollResearch International Ltd.
- Manufactures and sells CNC systems and 3D measuring devices for paper machine roll grinding machines.
TecLine Manufacturing Corp.
- CNC controls and backgauge systems for metal fabrication equipment.
CNC Computer Numerical Controls
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 6:15:02 UTC -