the entire directory
only in Components/Microwave
Electronics and Electrical
Coaxial Cables and Assemblies
Crystals and Oscillators
Business: Telecommunications: Equipment: Microwave
- Offers radio modems, broadcasting emitters receivers and other RF electronic equipment.
Advanced Technical Materials, Inc.
- Manufactures a broad line of RF, microwave and millimeter-wave components.
Aeroflex Control Components, Inc.
- Designs and manufactures RF and Microwave components and subsystems.
AFT Microwave Limited
- Manufacturers of microwave ceramic and dielectric materials.
- Design, manufacture, and integration of microwave TWT and amplifiers for radar and EW applications.
AMCOM Communications, Inc.
- Manufacturer of broadband RF and microwave components including MMIC, Hybrid, and GaAs FET circuits as well as power amplifiers for wireless LAN, local loop, and CATV applications.
- Manufacturer of hybrid, bi-polar and GaAs FET low to medium power amplifiers, PIN diode, and GaAs FET switches and VCOs that operate in the frequency range of a few kHz to 3,000 MHz. Online specifications.
Anaren Microwave, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and sells microwave components, assemblies and subsystems for communications, navigation, electronic surveillance, radar, electronic warfare, telemetry and instrumentations systems. (Nasdaq: ANEN)
- Design and analysis services for a wide range of high-frequency, microwave and mm-wave circuits.
- Manufacturer of information, communications, measurement and industrial automation products and services.
Antek Systems, LLC
- Designer and manufacturer of earth station equipment including diplexers, waveguide and RF/IF cable assemblies and machined parts that also provides support services such as installation, maintenance and testing.
- Manufacturer of RF and microwave filters.
Charter Engineering, Inc.
- Manufacturer of precision electromechanical switches from DC-26.5 GHz.
Colortech Electronic Mfg. Corporation
- Manufacturer of surge protector, surge arrestor, 2-way splitter for 2.4 GHZ, power divider or combiner for 2.4 GHZ, 0~3 GHZ accessory and 2.5 GHZ accessory.
- Manufacturer of stable and reliable RF power supplies with frequencies from DC to GHz, power levels up to 100KW, matching networks and RF diagnostics.
Communications & Power Industries
- Manufacturer of magnetrons, klystrons, gyrotrons, power amplifiers, TWTs and power grid tubes for microwave, broadcast and radar applications.
Connecticut Microwave Corp.
- Manufactures microwave and RF products including circulators, dummy loads, detectors and adaptors.
Custom Microwave, Inc.
- Electro-forming and fabrication of precision waveguide components.
- Export management services for u. S. Manufactured microwave and rf frequency components, systems and sub-systems.
Daico Industries, Inc.
- Provides IF/RF and microwave control products and amplifiers.
DCHopkins & Associates
- Specializing in design, development and packaging of high-frequency, high-density power electronic circuits and systems.
Diamond Antenna & Microwave Corporation
- Manufacture of microwave rotary joints, electrical rotary transfer devices (roll rings) and waveguide switches.
- Designer and manufacturer of microwave components including ferrite isolators and circulators for the wireless market.
- Produces microwave switches and RF coaxial relays for military systems, medical equipment, cellular telephone, two-way and paging radio, PCS, air traffic control, test equipment, commercial airlines, and satellite applications.
- Manufacturer of RF Power supplies.
EMC Technology, Inc.
- Manufacturer of surface mount terminations, attenuators, resistors, and delay lines for microwave and RF applications.
Empower RF Systems Inc.
- Design and manufacture standard and custom high power RF and microwave amplifier systems and modules for EMC testing, military and wireless applications. Includes product specifications and outline drawings.
Farran Technology Ltd.
- Semiconductors, components and subsystems for the millimeter-wave and submillimeter-wave bands.
- Custom designs and manufactures RF and Microwave filters.
Gerling Applied Engineering, Inc
- Manufacturing of standard and custom microwave heating components and systems. Repair, testing and calibration services. Microwave appliance development.
- Supplies RF and microwave power transistors from 10Mhz to 3.5GHz, output power up to 150 watts CW or 1K watt pulse. Online product selection guide and ordering information. PDF application notes available for download.
- Designs, manufactures and markets microwave and radio frequency signal generation and power measurement instruments used in the design, production, repair and maintenance of telecommunications, radar, electronic warfare, and transportation systems. (Nasdaq: GIGA).
GRE America, Inc
- Manufacturer of Wirelss LAN, Spread Spectrum Radio Modem, RF Module and Scanner.
- Designs and manufactures custom microwave assemblies including microwave components, hybrid microcircuits and waveguide products.
- Designs and manufactures RF and microwave components. Online data sheets.
Hittite Microwave Corp.
- Designs and manufacturers high volume IC products for high-speed voice and data transfer systems focussing on RF to millimeter wave components. Online datasheets and PDF application notes and articles available for download.
- Microwave sources and components for industrial applications like heating, drying, plasma, sintering for OEMs or users.
- Designer and manufacturer of precision IF, RF and microwave filters and integrated multifunction modules.
- Offers a wide range of RF and microwave products including GaAs fet amplifiers, waveguide filters/diplexers, oscillators and up/down converters .
Jersey Microwave LLC
- Manufactures up/down converters, PLDRO, receivers, transmitters, LNA, power amplifiers and other products for microwave communications systems.
- Design and manufacture of broadband capacitors, high frequency capacitors, and laser trim capacitors.
JQL Electronics Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RF components such as isolator and circulator, power and divider, directional coupler, and ferrite materials.
K and L Microwave, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of custom RF and microwave filters, delay lines, duplexers and diplexers, combiners, receive multicouplers, directional couplers and system assemblies.
- Microwave components for professional and amateur radio applications.
- Designs and manufactures RF and microwave signal processing components and systems.
Luff Research Inc.
- Manufacture high performance RF frequency synthesizers and phase-locked frequency sources.
- Provides a range of frequency mixers and converters, DC to 65 GHz, mixer based subassemblies, low noise receivers and medium power transmitters for point to multipoint and LMDS applications.
- Manufacture of microwave transmission equipment.
- Distributor of RF and Microwave technology.
- Microwave, Video and Digital technology for EW products.
- Designs and manufactures passive microwave components such as low pass filters, RF splitters and RF directional couplers.
- Design and manufacture of RF, microwave and millimeter-wave YIG and VCO-based oscillators, synthesizers, and filters.
Microwave Devices Inc.
- Manufacturer of passive RF and Microwave components ranging from DC to 60 GHz and 0.5 to 80,000 Watts.
Microwave Distributors Company
- Distributor of RF and microwave components.
Microwave Engineering Corporation
- High power, broadband passive components and waveguides for microwave and communication systems.
Microwave Power Inc.
- Manufacturers of solid state microwave amplifiers operating in the frequency range from to 2 to 40 GHz with output power from 10 mW to 200 W.
- Manufacturer of amplifiers and GaAS FETs for the wireless communications industry.
Mid-Atlantic RF Systems, Inc.
- Supply hybrid couplers, directional couplers, and RF power dividers. Includes product specifications and plotted data.
- Millimeter-wave and submillimeter-wave products from 18-800 GHz including radars, radiometers, antennas, components, and assemblies.
- Manufacturer of solid state high power microwave broadband class A amplifiers and systems from 1Ghz to 10Ghz. From UK.
- Supply a range of RF / IF microwave components. Includes product catalogs and technical documentation in pdf format .
- Manufacturers of satellite communication products, components and assemblies.
- MITEQ Estonia is a manufacturer of RF and microwave system components.
Nextec Microwave & RF, Inc
- Manufacturers amplifiers, frequency multipliers and OC-192 modulator driver amplifiers for RF, microwave, mm-wave, commercial, military and fiber optic applications.
Penn Engineering Components
- Manufactures and electrically tests a certified line of Standard Microwave Components for Military, Laboratory, and Commercial applications. Based at North Hollywood, California, USA.
Precision Waveguide Components Inc
- Manufacturer of waveguide components for the microwave industry, commercial and military applications. Also microwave test equipment.
Quinstar Technology, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of microwave and millimeter-wave electronic products.
- Independently reviewed site containing links to microwave vendors.
RF Coax Inc.
- RF cable assemblies to 100 GHz in semi-rigid coax. Direct sales, military and commercial.
RF Micro Devices
- Manufacturer of RF integrated circuits. Product line includes quadrature modulators, quadrature demodulators, LNA/mixers, IF amplifiers, attenuators, and linear power amplifiers.
RF Power Systems
- Manufacturer of impedance matching transformers, splitters and combiners for RF amplifiers.
Rockwell Collins, Inc., EW/SIGINT
- Manufacturers of microwave communication products, rackmount and VXI/VME, ELINT/ESM pulse analyzers, demodulators, display digitizers, singal distribution IF-to-baseband converters, signal sources and measurement instruments.
Semiconductor Equipment Technologies Ltd
- Manufactures RF power supplies, automatic and manual impedance matching networks and customized RF equipment for plasma systems. Scotland. Site lists photos and specifications of products.
SiGe Microsystems, Inc.
- Designs and supplies low phase noise, low power consumption Silicon-Germanium enhanced integrated circuits for wireless on-premises (WLAN, Bluetooth, HomeRF) and last-mile (LMDS and Cable) broadband access communications.
Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Provides high quality security and communication equipment and systems.
Space Machine and Engineering Corp
- Manufactures small waveguide products for military and commercial applications. Features product photos and data sheets. Located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Spectrum Microwave Inc.
- Manufacturers ceramic resonators, microwave filters and antennas.
Synergy Microwave Corporation
- Designs and manufactures Rf and microwave signal processing components.
- Specialists in hardware design (in the area of RF, microwave and digital design engineers) for the communications market.
TMD Technologies Limited
- Manufacturers of microwave tubes, amplifiers, receivers, klystrons and magnetrons. (formerly Thorn Microwave Devices). From UK.
- Manufacturers of microwave components and assemblies including sources, multipliers, COMB generators, mixers, couplers, isolators, phase shifters, and attenuators.
Universal Microwave Corporation
- Manufacturer of low phase noise voltage controlled oscillators (VCO's) and microwave frequency synthesizer modules.
- Custom thin film circuits, spiral chip inductors, MNOS and MOS ceramic capacitors. Schottky, PIN, tunnel, SRD, varactor, and zero bias diodes. Bipolar NPN and PNP transistors. High speed LDMOS and TMOS FETs. Silicon and SiGe MMICs.
Virginia Diodes, Inc.
- VDI manufactures millimeter-wave GaAs Schottky Diodes and integrated components operating from 18 GHz to over 2.5 THz.
- Manufacturer of a wide selection of microwave filters.
- Specializes in rf/mw multi-throw switches, phase shifters, digital and analog attenuators, couplers, dividers, custom subassemblies, pin diode and waveguide components.
- Manufactures broadband RF power devices. Including couplers, combiners and dividers
- Design and manufacture RF and microwave communication equipment, custom design products and modifications to existing product.
- Designs and manufactures low phase noise VCO modules and PLL frequency synthesizers for the commercial RF, microwave and wireless markets.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 6:54:05 UTC -