become an editor
the entire directory
only in CPR_and_First_Aid/Canada
Education and Training
Health and Safety
CPR and First Aid
Open Directory - Business: Education and Training: Health and Safety: CPR and First Aid: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Absolutely Creative Training Solutions
- Authorized provider of Canadian Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and First Responder courses, American Pet First Aid workshops, Ontario Basic Emergency Management Course.
Active Canadian Emergency Training
- Provides first aid and CPR courses. WSIB certified.
- Professional training agency in Basic Life Support First Response and Emergency Cardiac Care Training.
Alberta College of First Aid Training
- Offers first aid, CPR, wilderness, and EMS training in Western Canada.
Alert First-Aid Services
- Provides First Aid Training in Victoria BC. Offering Canadian Red Cross Standard, Emergency, Childsafe, CPR and WCB approved Workplace First-aid. Offering public and private group courses.
Casualty Care First Aid Company
- CPR courses, training and supplies. Professional Instructors have "real experience which comes from being involved in real situations, not just the classroom". Based in Ontario, Canada.
Certified Emergency Response Training
- Providing first aid, cpr, WHMIS, and emergency training to businesses and individuals throughout the greater Toronto area.
- Delivering emergency training services and equipment for the public, schools, industry and government organizations.
CPR Classes of Rhode Island
- Learn techniques in CPR , First Aid and AED use. Useful links to associated topics, descriptions and equipment used.
Heartsafe Emergency Medical Services
- Teaches CPR, AED and First Aid Courses (WSIB Approved)
- CPR Training and Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance workshops. Based in Port Hope, Ontario, Canada.
- Our safety, ZAP and SPAZ programs ensure that everyone, young or old, can save lives.
- A recognized national, charitable and volunteer organization which works to prevent drowning and water-related injury through its lifesaving, lifeguarding, and first aid training programs.
Northland First Aid
- Offers first aid training, mobile treatment centres, first aid attendants and industrial training to individuals and industry in northern British Columbia, Canada.
Safety Training Solutions
- Provider of First Aid health and safety training services operating primarily in Ontario, Canada.
SAJE Vital Signs
- Have successfully trained over 10,000 people since 1997 in CPR and First Aid. Our clients range from Industrial Companies, to members of the General Public.
Slipstream Wilderness Survival First Aid
- Certified wilderness first aid courses give a thorough training in accident scene management. Each course involves hands on, real life simulations.
St. John Ambulance - BC and Yukon
- Providing First Aid and CPR training to meet WCB-BC, Provincial and National regulations. First aid kit and supplies also available.
Toronto CPR Inc.
- Offers training in all levels of first aid and CPR. Both public courses and client site-based courses are offered.
- Provides First Aid training in the Toronto, ON area. We are an Authorized provider of the Canadian Red Cross. Offering both public and private group courses.
Vital Signs Health Services
- Authorized Provider for the Canadian Red Cross, specializing in medical-relief staffing, health and safety training for industry and business, and public courses in first aid and CPR.
Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc.
- Specializing in various health and safety training programs including: Emergency First Aid, Standard First Aid, (AED), H2S Alive, Confined Space, WHMIS, TDG, Forklift Safety and a Fire Extinguisher Course.
Canada CPR and First Aid Training and Education
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2012 at 1:57:35 UTC -