become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_Development/Root_Cause_Analysis
Education and Training
Root Cause Analysis
Apollo Associated Services, Ltd.
- Offers seminars, training, and consulting. Developer of the Apollo process for investigation and analysis of problems and events. Features articles, essays, newsletters, book excerpts, suggested reading list, and descriptions of commercial offerings
Conger & Elsea, Inc.
- Offers training, consulting, and software. Specialists in MORT (Management Oversight and Risk Tree). Site features: newsletters, descriptions of commercial offerings.
Decision Systems, Inc.
- Offers software, training, and consulting. Developers of the REASON method of Root Cause Analysis and associated software. Provides online technical papers, implementation guides and descriptions of commercial offerings.
Failsafe Network, Inc.
- Offers consulting, training, and reference materials. Developer of the ROOTS method and the Combing Process. Features online papers and presentations, and descriptions of commercial offerings.
- Offers training, consultancy and software for accident and incident investigation. Developers of the TOP-SET methodology and related software. Features free investigator tips and descriptions of commercial offerings.
Performance Improvement International. L.L.C.
- Provides consulting services in the areas of incident investigation, business performance improvement, and analysis training.
Seastate Group, Inc.
- Offers investigation, training, and consulting services. Features free newsletter and description of commercial offerings.
- Training and software for root cause analysis, incident investigation, and proactive performance improvement. Problem solving papers and many downloads including safety related movies and pictures.
- Offers workshops, training, and consulting. Developer of the Cause Mapping process. Features free cause mapping template, online presentations, papers, and descriptions of commercial offerings.
Root Cause Analysis
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:30:13 UTC -