become an editor
the entire directory
only in E-Commerce/Standards_and_Protocols
Standards and Protocols
Open Directory - Business: E-Commerce: Standards and Protocols
Business: Resources: Standards and Codes
Science: Reference: Standards: Computing
- A project funded by the European Union (EU) to research the use of PKI security with UN/EDIFACT for EDI.
- EDI Basics is your one stop resource for learning about EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and how to trade electronically with your partners. The site will guide you through the benefits, options, implementation and provide resources to assist you in your research.
Ediel Nordic Forum
- The Ediel Nordic Forum are creating a common standard for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) within the Nordic Power Market. This site describes the purpose and activities of the forum and provides contact information for the members.
Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA)
- Supports the development of open standards for content over the Internet. Includes standards downloads, membership information and FAQ.
- ENX is the abbreviation for "European Network Exchange" and is the communications network of the European automotive industry.
- GS1 is a leading global organization dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve efficiency and visibility in supply and demand chain globally and across sectors
- Inovis are suppliers of EDI Solutions.
- Security software which helps users to create system backups and restores computer using rollback.
- Procurement forms, tips and solutions for buyers and suppliers.
- Provider of EDI Solutions and B2B Product Catalogs across the retail, health care, financial services and government sectors.
- Standards for Technology in Automotive Retail (STAR) Organization use voluntary information technology (IT) standards as a catalyst in fulfilling the business information needs of dealers and manufacturers while reducing the time and effort previously required to support this activity.
- Sterling Commerce is a software company that optimise and transform Business Collaboration Networks inside and outside the enterprise quickly, easily, and securely so they can accelerate revenues and reduce costs.
- Comply and implement electronic document standards for customer or supplier relationships.
- Regulates the UK's electronic trust service providers. The site contains detailed background information, and information on how to become a member or gain tScheme approval.
Vendor Managed Inventory
- Overview of how to setup and run a vendor managed inventory program.
- Suppliers of supermarkets and high street retailers to trade electronically using EDI.
- Wesupply provides business-to-business integration and supply chain collaboration solutions for retailers and manufacturers
Standards and Protocols
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:12:31 PM EST -