become an editor
the entire directory
only in E-Commerce/Standards_and_Protocols
Standards and Protocols
Business: Resources: Standards and Codes
Science: Reference: Standards: Computing
- A project funded by the European Union (EU) to research the use of PKI security with UN/EDIFACT for EDI.
- The site will guide you through the benefits, options, implementation and provide resources to assist you in your research.
Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA)
- Supports the development of open standards for content over the Internet. Includes standards downloads, membership information and FAQ.
- ENX is the abbreviation for "European Network Exchange" and is the communications network of the European automotive industry.
- GS1 is a leading global organization dedicated to the design and implementation of global standards and solutions to improve efficiency and visibility in supply and demand chain globally and across sectors
- Inovis are suppliers of EDI Solutions.
- Security software which helps users to create system backups and restores computer using rollback.
- Procurement forms, tips and solutions for buyers and suppliers.
- Provider of EDI Solutions and B2B Product Catalogs across the retail, health care, financial services and government sectors.
- Standards for Technology in Automotive Retail (STAR) Organization use voluntary information technology (IT) standards as a catalyst in fulfilling the business information needs of dealers and manufacturers while reducing the time and effort previously required to support this activity.
- Sterling Commerce is a software company that optimise and transform Business Collaboration Networks inside and outside the enterprise quickly, easily, and securely so they can accelerate revenues and reduce costs.
- Comply and implement electronic document standards for customer or supplier relationships.
- Regulates the UK's electronic trust service providers. The site contains detailed background information, and information on how to become a member or gain tScheme approval.
Vendor Managed Inventory
- Overview of how to setup and run a vendor managed inventory program.
- Suppliers of supermarkets and high street retailers to trade electronically using EDI.
- Wesupply provides business-to-business integration and supply chain collaboration solutions for retailers and manufacturers
Standards and Protocols
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2015 at 19:25:39 UTC -