become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_and_Training/Courses
Education and Training
Anwendungen des Electronic Business
- taught by PD Dr. Thomas Myrach, Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet für Wirtschaftsinformatik, RWTH Aachen.
- taught by Dr. A.R.E.M. de Moor and Dr. M.T. Smits at the Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- taught by Dr. Ann Schlosser at the University of Washington.
- taught by Dr. Werner Antweiler at the University of British Columbia, Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration.
- courses taught by Dr. Tim Richardson, Faculty of Business, Seneca College in Ontario, Canada.
- Taught by James D. Clark at the University of Lethbridge, Canada.
E-Commerce: Doing Business on the Internet
- taught by Dr. Joan Feigenbaum, Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- taught by Dr. John Gallaugher at the Carroll School of Management, Boston College.
- taught by Dr. Dennis Galletta at the Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh.
- Taught by drs. M. Papazoglou, R. O'Callaghan, and P. Ribbers at Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- Taught by Dr. Howard Rosenbaum, School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University.
- Taught by Dr. Vicki L. Sauter, University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Electronic Commerce Law Workshop
- taught by Prof. Michael Geist at University of Ottawa Law School.
Electronic Commerce on the Internet
- taught by Dr. Richard D. Manning, Nova Southeastern University.
Emerging Technologies and Electronic Commerce
- MBA course taught by Dr. Waleed A. Muhanna, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University.
- taught by Professors Samuel Bodily and S. Venkataraman at the Darden Graduate Business School, University of Virginia.
Information Technology and Electronic Commerce
- taught by Dr. Foster Provost at the NYU Stern School of Business.
- taught by Dr. Ken Pickar at the California Institute of Technology.
Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- taught by Prof. Nabil Adam at Rutgers University.
Managing the Digital Enterprise
- taught by Dr. Michael Rappa at North Carolina State University. An open courseware educational site that addresses the challenges facing managers in a digital world.
Managing the Digital Firm
- taught by Dr. Ken Laudon at the Stern School of Business, New York University.
Managing the Digital Firm
- taught by Dr. Lee Sproull, Stern School of Business, New York University.
Scaling Technology for E-Business
- taught by Daniel A. Menascé at George Mason University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2015 at 5:54:15 UTC -