become an editor
the entire directory
only in E-Commerce/Conferences
Business: Resources: Conferences
This category in other languages:
- Interactive marketing and technology conference. Worldwide shows include keynote speakers, topic driven panels, and workshops.
- Monthly conference for executives at the center of the digital revolution.
- This section offers a listing of ecommerce events in the critical areas of security, internet payment, wireless, NGI, and evolving supply chains.
Emetrics Web Analytics Events
- Conferences exploring ways to measure Web site success.
Internet Trade Show List
- Guide to internet conferences, seminars and technology trade shows.
Nordic eCommerce Summit
- Event for senior e-business professionals. Presents solution providers e-business in areas such as consultancy services, CRM, security, EDI, knowledge management, portal development, and electronic procurement. Conference is in Sweden.
- Annual Internet content, management and delivery conference.
- Featuring speakers from major search engines as well as marketing and optimization firms. Annual. Registration details, speakers list, schedule, history, and contact information.
SES Conference & Expo
- A educational conference focused on search engine optimization, pay per click advertising and marketing strategies that features speakers from search engines, web directories, and marketing companies. Conferences are held several times a year.
TelePlaza Call Center and Internet Conferences
- Directory of conferences, seminars, and trade shows to help integrate a call center with the internet and web.
Worldwide Business Research
- International conference organisers in the areas of e-commerce, financial services, logistics, defense, call centres, retailing, human resources, mobile financing
IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE-05)
- Aims to bring together researchers and developers from diverse areas of computing, developers and practitioners to explore and address the challenging research issues on e-technology in order to develop a common research agenda and vision for e-commerce and e-business. The venue is in Hong Kong, March 29 - April 1, 2005. (March 28, 2004)
eBusiness and eWork 2002 Conference and Exhibition
- Call for papers, programme, published proceedings, and press releases. The conference is in Prague, Czech Republic, October 16-18, 2002. The site also contains information about past conferences, and the IST programme Key Action II, projects and conferences. (October 16, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 4:19:47 UTC -